Best Sweating location

explicit8

Provider
Society
Greeks United
Hello, its been more than a year since i played Entropia and with the new changes i m completely lost. Can you introduce me to a good location for sweating? Also What would be the best location to hunt higher lvl argonauts?
Thank you

Go to either Neas Place (Amethera) or Swamp camp (North of Port Atlantis) for sweating. Twin peaks has Argonauts but im not sure if they are high level, im pretty sure Fort Argus has higher level ones.

Go to either Neas Place (Amethera) or Swamp camp (North of Port Atlantis) for sweating. Twin peaks has Argonauts but im not sure if they are high level, im pretty sure Fort Argus has higher level ones.

I have more of a preference for Nea's over the Port Atlantis Swamp Camp for sweating. Primarily because the creature sweated (Ambulimaxes) are able to be sweated for longer periods without concentrating on the screen (essentially afk), and do not move around so hectically compared to PA mobs.

I have more of a preference for Nea's over the Port Atlantis Swamp Camp for sweating. Primarily because the creature sweated (Ambulimaxes) are able to be sweated for longer periods without concentrating on the screen (essentially afk), and do not move around so hectically compared to PA mobs.

that is if everyone co-operate and circle the mob

I wonder why none try sweat Alloy?? they hit much less damages and they are attack slower

yet have a lot of sweat

I wonder why none try sweat Alloy?? they hit much less damages and they are attack slower

yet have a lot of sweat

Allo are my personal favorite mob to sweat. :D

You may want to familiarise yourself with the mission system.

Between tukar and nymph are some good biggish argos

I liked it better when I was a new player mining on cnd when the ubers would let me sweat dasplators on various occasions. But that was wayy before that gimp ass tool was added. That would get MAYBE one or two sweat from a dasp by the time the uber killed it.

The best place ofcorse is neas place... join swunt team or swat team and mob dont run away

Good Luck

Nea's is a really good place to do some sweating but if you want some real sweat you should join a swunt team or a sweating team.

Swamp Camp is awful, it is so hectic that I usually average more health points lost than bottles of sweat gained by far. Nea's is much better.
Myy favorite is swunting young troxie in a group of 10 - 12, the seat comes very fast.

The answers above have all you need and welcome back to the game XD

Limnadian District is a great place to sweat or swunt Allos and Estos in teams.

City of Dreams. Video Vixens hold a lot of sweat, and they hit next to nothing.
3 or 4 people can stand tight to one and auto sweat, even afk sweat.

;)

Swamp Camp is awful, it is so hectic that I usually average more health points lost than bottles of sweat gained by far. Nea's is much better. Myy favorite is swunting young troxie in a group of 10 - 12, the seat comes very fast.
People who say swamp camp is just a load of chaos, don't know the first thing about organisation and team work. I cud easily out sweat myself per hour at camp than at Neas 125 sweat per 10-15 mins, 250 in 25-30 mins, 500 per hour etc :wtg: Mark :D. Plus my defensive skills have raisen a lot since going to bibo boot camp, not to mention Kill Bonuses on mobs I can actually kill :silly2:, so peace.

City of Dreams. Video Vixens hold a lot of sweat, and they hit next to nothing.
3 or 4 people can stand tight to one and auto sweat, even afk sweat.

;)

Hell yes.... What do you want to sweat some ood looking sucking creature or a banana on legs? OR ... big boobed vixens and vampire girls ..:wtg:

Oh and no drama here also

Back