Question: How much Turnover does it need to get from Wounding to Killstrike?

How much turnover in PED does it need to get from Wounding unlock to Killstrike?

• <150k

Votes: 14 5.8%

Votes: 2 0.8%

Votes: 1 0.4%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 3 1.3%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 16 6.7%

Votes: 4 1.7%
  • >235k

Votes: 179 74.6%

• Total voters
What exactly do you mean with "skill sets"? And how should i post that? Just copy+paste the file I got from skill scanner? :ahh:

yeah, copy the contents of the CSV files, and paste them in the "before" and "after" boxes, and select the profession and target level.

i did it myself, and got a result of 1.2M peds to go from level 51 to level 80 (extrapolating the progress achieved during 6 full apis+dante, which is around 9k peds). mob, iirc, was furor at the time when i recorded the progress on those 6 apis.

yeah, copy the contents of the CSV files, and paste them in the "before" and "after" boxes, and select the profession and target level.

i did it myself, and got a result of 1.2M peds to go from level 51 to level 80 (extrapolating the progress achieved during 6 full apis+dante, which is around 9k peds). mob, iirc, was furor at the time when i recorded the progress on those 6 apis.

Well that didn`t work. :scratch2: :(
I tried it with a . and later with a , between the numbers... but both things where not counted. Sometines I copied the whole content into the fields sometimes just skill name+numbers but all didn`t work. ;(

The only option I see now is get the skill tt gained on entropiatools.com and then let someone do the maths...? :ahh:

OK here is what I had before hl6 (l) burned:
Agility:72,29
Inflict Ranged Damage:53.02
Marksmanship:201.55
Ranged Damage Assessment:174.26
Wounding:2.59
Laser Weapon Technology:412.64
Serendipity:58.69
Anatomy:280.05

here is what I had after the hl6(l):
Agility:72.33
Inflict Ranged Damage: 53.4
Marksmanship:202.97
Ranged Damage Assessment: 175.49
Wounding:3.44
Laser Weapon Technology:415.87
Serendipity:59.13
Anatomy:281.48

(EDIT: All in PED ofc)

The total turnover for the (allmost full) hl6(l)+a106 was:
1844,45PED
However please don`t blame me if the data turns out to be wrong... I had some major problems with EU Hunter tool on the way :mad: but I think it should be allright now.

If my calculation is right I gained 8,98PED skill TT at 1844,45PED costs without MU. Now can someone tell me please what that means for turnover needed from Wounding-KS please? :ahh:

If my calculation is right I gained 8,98PED skill TT at 1844,45PED costs without MU. Now can someone tell me please what that means for turnover needed from Wounding-KS please? :ahh:

That you need to cycle roughly 1000 times this amount, because you need almost 9k TT skils?! :D

Whats already said:

That you need to cycle roughly 1000 times this amount, because you need almost 9k TT skils?! :D

Means you have to cycle 1.85mio PED roughly :)

depends about what you hunting

Yes, smaller mob -> more skills
Probably in many cases yes, but that's not a rule. There are several examples of mobs that give higher tt skills per tt turnover than mobs with lower hp than themselves.

depends about what you hunting

I have been hunting Atrox half the time and rest Formi/Ituma I think that is about what I hunt on average in HP/mob. So it should be the correct turnover for me at least then. ;)

The question now becomes, how many people voted something random just to see what the poll results were thus far? Thereby defeating the whole purpose of the poll, god damn my over analytical thoughts it seems that a craploads of peds are needed in any case. Good idea Xerox ;)

Probably in many cases yes, but that's not a rule. There are several examples of mobs that give higher tt skills per tt turnover than mobs with lower hp than themselves.

Could you mention some maybe? :yay:
From what I know Black Hawk said that ambus are awesome for skilling... That would indeed be against the theory of small mob=big skills. However I think he just meant you can shoot a lot and get little defense costs.

Well I think 1.85Mill PED is a decent estimation then but if someone has another opinion pls share it and some arguments for it with us.

Well I think 1.85Mill PED is a decent estimation then but if someone has another opinion pls share it and some arguments for it with us.

i posted earlier on that it is around 1.2M to go from 51 to 80, using doer's tool (from a progress sample of ~9k peds cycled). i think that's the most accurate estimation we have so far. so, from level 45 it will be somewhat higher than that, but definitely lower than 1.85M (not sure where that 1.85M figure comes from...).

Could you mention some maybe? :yay:
From what I know Black Hawk said that ambus are awesome for skilling... That would indeed be against the theory of small mob=big skills. However I think he just meant you can shoot a lot and get little defense costs.

Levithanikos has a long log of eco skilling, I think there were several examples there.

Back