Hunting Log: Dusty Troxies!

Dustrial224

Old Alpha
Dustrial Dust Liberman
Hunting Log: Dusty Troxies! [LIVESTREAM]

Hello and welcome!

To introduce is what my signature is for, I have 2 previous logs there if you want to know who I am. I don't want to bore you, the reader, with whom I am. Probably you're just checking the results anyway.

I am going to start hunt Atroxes at DELAYED: 1~2 september.

To do that I need your help as a reader to help me find the proper gear.

I am thinking about doing this setup:

Maturity: Young - Old
Weapon: Breer P5a (L) (Edit: Changed from Isis LR41 (L) - Thanks WoenK)
Armor: Goblin + 5b plates (Edit: Thanks WoenK. changed from knight.)
Amplifier: 2x A104 + A101
Finisher: Breer P1a (L)(Self crafted)
Fap: Hedoc - SK20 (L)
Ammo run: 2x A104 TT min! (380 PEDs ammo, 2xA104 burned on P5)

My skills are currently:

Pistoler Hit: 31
Ranged laser hit: 30
Ranged laser damage: 30
Low leveled evader! (This will be updated once I am satisfied with it)

What do you, the reader, think about this setup? Is it ok to go with? Do you have any interventions? Please do respond and post what you think I can do better in the form of gear. I will listen to your replies.

I will post each run as I am passed killing a lot of troxies. I will do start doing the Atrox mission from scratch as well.

My start budget will be: 3100 PED (A deposit of 322$).

Hopefully you will enjoy my log and as it advances I will improve in gear and skills and maybe go on higher mobs. Please do have understanding and patience as this log will be updated daily.

Please stay away from flaming, rather have a nice reading experience in this log and for everyone to enjoy.

If you want to watch this live, as I hunt, I have a stream going on and it will be online the hours I hunt. Here is the link:

I am not using this stream for any commercial reasons or to gain any money. I simply started it for the fans, and if something comes up with legal issues, I will switch it off right away.​

Last edited:
And another reservation if i need one.

Last edited:
i wish u luck my friend.. but i'm sure u will hof big soon after u start :)

/Spikey

you'll tear through them easily with that setup, well the small ones anyways..

i use gremlin(1 point less trox protection than knight)+2a plates and hl6+a103 (little bit less than lr41) to hunt young to provider and they couldn't kill me if they tried

you don't even need the 5b unless you plan on hunting guardian and above, just extra decay.

you'll need more ammo if you plan on hunting a lot everyday tho :)

Good, I prefer to read this one than your crafting fails :D

yeah gl with it :)

Wish you best of luck į hope u end up in v good results. Short reminder, please post you results on first post rather than Messina them up betwen ppls com ents:) gl mf

I sure hope so as I've heard Atroxes can sure be a big loss!

If you stick to the small ones you gamble less. For me they worked quite well so far.

Using Goblin+5b, perfect fo young to old, providers are still manageable but gives you more decay on the FAP.Unless I get swarmed my decay on the armour and plates is around 15 PEDs per 110 kills (380 PEDs ammo, 2xA104 burned on P5).

If you stick to the small ones you gamble less. For me they worked quite well so far.

Using Goblin+5b, perfect fo young to old, providers are still manageable but gives you more decay on the FAP.Unless I get swarmed my decay on the armour and plates is around 15 PEDs per 110 kills (380 PEDs ammo, 2xA104 burned on P5).

Do you p5 kill them? Is that enough? If it is then maybe I should go that instead of LR41 beacuse of the markup~

Do you p5 kill them? Is that enough? If it is then maybe I should go that instead of LR41 beacuse of the markup~
Yep, it is enough for the small ones. Providers and Guardians are not that advisable with it and it surely is a slow killing speed, but if you don't mind the time it is surely dirt cheap.
A Scrof gives you a bit more DPS and dmg/pec, but the P5 last ages. Got around 33 PEDs decay per 380 PEDs Ammo run, one lasts for around 700 small troxis killed.

Yep, it is enough for the small ones. Providers and Guardians are not that advisable with it and it surely is a slow killing speed, but if you don't mind the time it is surely dirt cheap.
A Scrof gives you a bit more DPS and dmg/pec, but the P5 last ages. Got around 33 PEDs decay per 380 PEDs Ammo run, one lasts for around 700 small troxis killed.

I'll change to a p5a then, I like the markup on those. Thanks for the advice!

the markup is even lower on the HL6, and the HL6 is a bit more powerful than the p5 :)

the markup is even lower on the HL6, and the HL6 is a bit more powerful than the p5 :)

dmg/pec is also lower on the HL6 (2,906 compared to 2,929) and it lasts 10000 uses less then the P5.
10% higher DPS does not make a great difference if he really sticks to small troxies.
All a question of preferrations...I do not mind taking 40-50 secs to kill one mob (after those Longtooth I will even think that troxies go down like chirpies :D), unless that mob can really kill me in that time.

dmg/pec is also lower on the HL6 (2,906 compared to 2,929) and it lasts 10000 uses less then the P5.
10% higher DPS does not make a great difference if he really sticks to small troxies.
All a question of preferrations...I do not mind taking 40-50 secs to kill one mob (after those Longtooth I will even think that troxies go down like chirpies :D), unless that mob can really kill me in that time.

The 10% increase in DPS, for some people, outweighs the minute decrease in economy by a large margin.
For example, I saved ~3-4ped in armor and almost all FAP decay by burning HL6 as opposed to H400 while hunting Young-Prov Trox.
I actually found that the harder the mob is to kill, the less eco of the actual gun matters and the more DPS matters. For me.

The 10% increase in DPS, for some people, outweighs the minute decrease in economy by a large margin.
For example, I saved ~3-4ped in armor and almost all FAP decay by burning HL6 as opposed to H400 while hunting Young-Prov Trox.
I actually found that the harder the mob is to kill, the less eco of the actual gun matters and the more DPS matters. For me.

Thanks for the advice, but I tend to think that P5a is a craftable item, which makes it always aviable, which makes my hunting much easier.

But if a HL6 is on the auction, for the same MU or less, I may buy it and try it. We'll find out later on.

Knowing my luck past few days.... I may try them as well ;D

K400 a104 and gremlin w 5b

I'm seeieng x2 on ur a104? You can double amp a gun? It makes It even more Eco??

Knowing my luck past few days.... I may try them as well ;D

K400 a104 and gremlin w 5b

I'm seeieng x2 on ur a104? You can double amp a gun? It makes It even more Eco??

No, the thing I mean is I have 2 A104s and I place 1 on the gun. When that 1 has decayed to it's fullest I put the other one on. This is to increase the hunting time.

If ur going with 5b plates id suggest Gnome armor. Very cheap to buy and works good for up to providers :) It has low tt but should be able to burn 2 x 104 before needing to repaire :)

Good luck mate :wtg:

If ur going with 5b plates id suggest Gnome armor. Very cheap to buy and works good for up to providers :) It has low tt but should be able to burn 2 x 104 before needing to repaire :)

Good luck mate :wtg:

I forgot to edit the first post, I am not going knight, I am going goblin as a previous poster suggested :)

When are you planning to stop forum whoring and actually kill some trox? :)

I forgot to edit the first post, I am not going knight, I am going goblin as a previous poster suggested :)

It is the cheapest armour to use, Gnome set ist just 1 PED cheaper to buy :D
Against Youngs: Goblin+ 5B 3.186 decay and Gnome+5B 3.457 decay.
Only Settler (2.529 ) and Bodyguard (2.462) would be cheaper. Tried the latter ones, but with just above 30 evader it seems I have to FAP to often (ok, using a 2600 is not that eco, but with Goblin my decay on FAP are only 2-4 PEDs)

It is the cheapest armour to use, Gnome set ist just 1 PED cheaper to buy :D
Against Youngs: Goblin+ 5B 3.186 decay and Gnome+5B 3.457 decay.
Only Settler (2.529 ) and Bodyguard (2.462) would be cheaper. Tried the latter ones, but with just above 30 evader it seems I have to FAP to often (ok, using a 2600 is not that eco, but with Goblin my decay on FAP are only 2-4 PEDs)

I am really not that high evader, maybe I should go for a stronger armor to keep myself up and dps harder, and gain evasion.

I am really not that high evader, maybe I should go for a stronger armor to keep myself up and dps harder, and gain evasion.

Maybe do a few runs with different setups?
Been using Goblin for over a year now, must have been around level 18 then. Used Ghost+5B before that, was nice because of the overprotection and a gazillion around you, which made me feel invincible, but a repair bill on armour of 50-60 PEDs on a 380 PED ammo run was not :D
Anything depends on preferences, I like to use a fap a few times but not all the times and I do not want to die when beeing swarmed by a few Troxies.
Find out what works best for you at your current level and gives you most fun you can afford :D

Maybe do a few runs with different setups?
Been using Goblin for over a year now, must have been around level 18 then. Used Ghost+5B before that, was nice because of the overprotection and a gazillion around you, which made me feel invincible, but a repair bill on armour of 50-60 PEDs on a 380 PED ammo run was not :D
Anything depends on preferences, I like to use a fap a few times but not all the times and I do not want to die when beeing swarmed by a few Troxies.
Find out what works best for you at your current level and gives you most fun you can afford :D

I guess I need fap skills as well, I will try the goblin 5b when I deposit :)

Back