Info: Atrax Park invaded by STALKERS

I would think that if you can't handle the stalkers it would be pretty difficult to hunt the prowler/oa there...

:confused: Go pick on something your own size then, or at least re-read the first post:

Atrax Stalker
HP 2260
Damage 216
Average damage on:
Gremlin+5b 99.5

Atrax Prowler
HP 1430
Damage 127
Average damage on:
Gremlin+5b 31.4

I find Prowlers relatively easy but Stalkers feel twice as hard. One number not shown in the mob stats is hit-rate -- Prowlers hit much less than Stalkers too.

:confused: Go pick on something your own size then, or at least re-read the first post:

I find Prowlers relatively easy but Stalkers feel twice as hard. One number not shown in the mob stats is hit-rate -- Prowlers hit much less than Stalkers too.

What I meant was, with all the stalkers there mixed in, it might be pretty hard to hunt the other maturities...

hehe, pretty obvious what the hunters want

gonna pump up the steroids when i reach the LA

4 DNA's MAX MATURITY MAX DENSITY NOW GO GO GO

Fair does but if the ubers don't actually hunt them and make u profit you may want to have them upto prowlers only. Prowlers most of us can hunt, stalkers we can't ...

awesome, been waiting for a good trax stalker spawn :)

Gratz on the spawn and thanks for healing me after I TPed into 50 Stalkers :laugh:
The Prowlers are good, Stalkers a few FAPs needed to kill one, but its a good change to hunt something decent!
Will hunt again soon.
Also, I was wearing SGA Jag with 5b plates, my HP is 163 and the Stalkers were hitting me anywhere between 60-80% damages. Loots are respectable as well.

Cheers
Bjorn

hehe, pretty obvious what the hunters want

gonna pump up the steroids when i reach the LA

4 DNA's MAX MATURITY MAX DENSITY NOW GO GO GO

Good :D

Will be there after work, thx !

the Stalkers are winning, more hunters needed!

elite yeaaaahhhhhhhh

nice one tzep :D

Back