Rocktropia VS CND vs ND

Draggger

Stalker
Society
un sure at this time
Dragger Draggger Allen
When i had heard ND was getting his own planet a couple years back i was excited .
This was going to be a good thing for EU ,With his ability to advertise and network the way he did with CND it would finally bring real world exposure to EU,,

Well that was my thoughts on what would happen but it seems that ND spent a lot more time working CND then he has with Rocktropia ..... or am i just missing all the news on it in the real world ?

When i had heard ND was getting his own planet a couple years back i was excited .
This was going to be a good thing for EU ,With his ability to advertise and network the way he did with CND it would finally bring real world exposure to EU,,

Well that was my thoughts on what would happen but it seems that ND spent a lot more time working CND then he has with Rocktropia ..... or am i just missing all the news on it in the real world ?

Yes i fully agree. I thought it was a bit of a letdown :grumble:

What's Rocktopia?

;)

Most likely his company is now bigger and more demanding.

As sweat gather you can yeal out at swamp like 24/7

but the more stuffs you got for sale and more stuffs to manage..

I guess he is running out of time lol

I think that the timing of RT could not have been worse for ND.

It came at a time where the playerbase is shriveling due to the economic crisis which has resulted in an extremly low number of participants using that land for their gaming.

I think that once the crisis os completley over and people begin to play (and spend) a bit more often ND will not have to focus as hard on minimising his losses and will be able to devote that time to promoting the planet (along with the game in general)

Just wait. I am sure nothing (!) of what will make Rocktropia unique has even been implemented yet. All we got so far is the basics.. A convertion of the most simple things already existing on Calypso.

Just like Calypso it will take years for Rocktropia to evolve. Starting, I'd say, some time after MA have implemented all the old systems into Entropia (after vu 10). Only then can we expect things to really take off.

well ,spending most time on promoting CND is still more important than on rocktropia ( till he sell it all ). Later he can focus on rocktropia only :D

[YOUTUBE]AYpNOXzrMIU[/YOUTUBE]​

nice one, didn't see this one yet.

I don't see any parts in being able to create music though ... I thought personally it would have like virtual studio's and stuff (later).

What's Rocktopia?

It's a Calypso clone with 4 new mobs in several flavours.

Dragons
Vixens/zombies/vampire (avatars)
Wolfs
Motörhead security

The things that make Rocktropia is so far just on the paper. Make your own music etc.

Compare Rocktropia with Calypso that has 122 different mobs to choose from. We can only hope that other planet partners have the resources to reach this.

It's a Calypso clone with 4 new mobs in several flavours.

Dragons
Vixens/zombies/vampire (avatars)
Wolfs
Motörhead security

The things that make Rocktropia is so far just on the paper. Make your own music etc.

Compare Rocktropia with Calypso that has 122 different mobs to choose from. We can only hope that other planet partners have the resources to reach this.

eu has had 10 years in the makeing first 2 years it was pretty shit

I think that the timing of RT could not have been worse for ND.

It came at a time where the playerbase is shriveling due to the economic crisis which has resulted in an extremly low number of participants using that land for their gaming.

I think that once the crisis os completley over and people begin to play (and spend) a bit more often ND will not have to focus as hard on minimising his losses and will be able to devote that time to promoting the planet (along with the game in general)

Yeah, totally agree, also compounded by the high tp fee, ND has said something along the lines of it being more for lower end players at the moment and that its not fully upto speed yet(or something like that) but surely its time to do something about the fee now before the rock becomes too much of a stigma in peoples minds?

I still think we have more players now than before VU10, just more spread out :dunno:

Just wait. I am sure nothing (!) of what will make Rocktropia unique has even been implemented yet. All we got so far is the basics.. A convertion of the most simple things already existing on Calypso.

I don't see any parts in being able to create music though ... I thought personally it would have like virtual studio's and stuff (later).

I think all the new and unique stuff is set to be implemented during 2010 and 2011? Think ND said that in some interview :)

I had a visit to The Rock 2 hours the 21th and 2 hour the 22th

The 21th i made 1/7 of all globals that day and
The 22th i made 1/4 of all globals that day

Damn its very silent on that planet. Gonna die?

BTW - when will we see the first (L)? BP using that shit dragons drop for crafting? Maybe that could get ppl over there again?

They're hosting a music contest on Neverdie.com forums. If you win, you'll get up to three tracks on rotation at CND Live.

They have some kind of agreement with Jango and looks like we'll be able to loot tokens for Jango/CND Live airplay.

Back