Never Argue With a Fool

narfi

Elite
Society
Lost Renegades
Narfi Hungry Willem
This is the best message...

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!

They always, three fastened themselves, which concerns some kind of situation that is exhausted and without it and as your thing and at the center you are mad, because, you move to maintain this.

yeah sometimes its best to just ignore, they are not worth your time.

They always, three fastened themselves, which concerns some kind of situation that is exhausted and without it and as your thing and at the center you are mad, because, you move to maintain this.

Translation please ... or tell me where that comes from if that is not your personal statement. Thank you! :)

yes you are ok. I do not argue nothing here.. gl

:D

Translation please ... or tell me where that comes from if that is not your personal statement. Thank you! :)

I took the original quote
Regardless to how wise you are, when you argue with a fool you always look foolish.
then transformed it with the magic powers of babble fish, from one language to another about 24 times. Translating from English to dutch then to Chinese and then Russian really changes some word meanings :)

:scratch2:
You got yourself a spambot text generator, didn't you?

Ooops.. Ninja'd. I wasn't far off though. :)

Back