No More Drama In The Swamp

Status
Society
Swamp Villagers
The White Dot
End of conflict

Fish said:
I had a long talk today with Caly and then during the radio show that he does, he made peace with everyone I had invited to the show. He issued a lot of apologies both in person and on the air. As far as I'm concerned, the squabbling is finished, and there is no need for me to be further involved.

So the show that i was planning for tomorrow is canceled, as there is no need for it.

Any other issues that are left remaining, if any, will have to be worked out by the parties involved. Please keep it civil. The people in the swamp are the new players, and the bitchfest that goes on in the swamp becomes their first impression of our world.

-fish

p.s. I dont know who is Sherlock Holmes. For the 8 people left in the game who haven't PM'd me to ask.

Calypto offered an apology to me on his radio. With an agreement established that he will not continue saying anything about me, I have also have no desire or reason to participate in future debate.

Now that I can, I look forward to helping people before as I did before the conflict.

I am very glad my involvement in this has come to end.

Edit: Wanted to give fish and everyone else priority since the posts were merged.

Last edited:
Let it lie..... forget about it. Let everyone do as they please and let's play the game for what it is.

Calypto offered an apology to me on his radio. With an agreement established that he will not continue saying anything about me, I have also have no desire or reason to participate in future debate.

Now that I can, I look forward to helping people before as I did before the conflict.

I am very glad my involvement in this has come to end.

Cool mate, gl...hope it's over for you for real this time. :)

I had a long talk today with Caly and then during the radio show that he does, he made peace with everyone I had invited to the show. He issued a lot of apologies both in person and on the air. As far as I'm concerned, the squabbling is finished, and there is no need for me to be further involved.

So the show that i was planning for tomorrow is canceled, as there is no need for it.

Any other issues that are left remaining, if any, will have to be worked out by the parties involved. Please keep it civil. The people in the swamp are the new players, and the bitchfest that goes on in the swamp becomes their first impression of our world.

-fish

p.s. I dont know who is Sherlock Holmes. For the 8 people left in the game who haven't PM'd me to ask.

+ rep fish, you are... a decent fellow.

Threads merged and hopefully this is the end of all this.

Hey! How come his thread got top billing? NOT FAIR, I SAY!

Merging thread posts is based on timestamps. He was 1st. Nothing I can do, however I did keep your thread title so folks know the show is canceled.

:picketsign:

Here you go fish, since post were merged I put your to the top in quotes.. as the end of the entire deal is more important, so I gave it priority.

no, no, no.
the </ > signifies the end of something in html code

Ok so i just found out my cat just neg rep me and im alil dispointed that i trusted the furbag. Leo is officially toast..Im gonna shave him bald while he sleeps and make him dance at sweat camp..Ok ona serious note. Do i owe anyone else apologies if so can u just neg rep me and ill get in touch soon with another set of apologies. I sure am glad my favorite color is red as it matches the blood i have spilled all over the Planet. I am glad we all can go back to playing the game and having fun..Oh let me apologize one last time..I AM SORRY !!!!!!!!!!!

Ok so i just found out my cat just neg rep me and im alil dispointed that i trusted the furbag. Leo is officially toast..Im gonna shave him bald while he sleeps and make him dance at sweat camp..Ok ona serious note. Do i owe anyone else apologies if so can u just neg rep me and ill get in touch soon with another set of apologies. I sure am glad my favorite color is red as it matches the blood i have spilled all over the Planet. I am glad we all can go back to playing the game and having fun..Oh let me apologize one last time..I AM SORRY !!!!!!!!!!!

Don't drink the bong water. Kidding, let's just move on with this. I'll drop a +rep your way when I can.

Hmmm nothing for me tho.

And we had an agreement in the past me and claypto.

Time will tell how things work out.

Time for me to move on.

This is all good news, this has been ongoing for a very long time and has caused a large number of both new and experienced players to leave the game and in particular has caused new players to get a really bad impression of the game as swamp camp is where they tend to gather, and this was always my biggest concern and why I continued to read about it even though it was nothing to do with me.

I was never part of any of it, but couldn't open a sub-forum or log into Entropia without hearing things about it. Glad to hear it looks like it's at last coming to an end.

God dang it!

I hope you managed to create some drama for me on the show tho?

What soc am I in war with? Five you say??? oh my! Well, I will just have to get more ammo for my opalo I guess.

+ rep to Calypto. Now, if this whole mess has brought one thing out in the open, it's that if ANYONE, including ANY radio station accepts gifts to give away, they should probably make a list of who donated what and who it went to... or at least make videos of the transactions and post them on youtube, either as private or public, depending on the needs and situation. That way there's actual proof of what went on, and lots of transparency. I used to do something similar when I was running the TT shop for the NBK... making lists are a major pain - which is why I suggest you make videos instead. Much easier to compile a list after the fact while hitting replay on the video recording then it is to keep a list going in real time. Traders really probably ought to be doing likewise. At the very least, this will get more entropia videos out there on youtube, so the popularity of this here virtual world will go up a lot as people see what's really is going on in EU, and not just pointing fingers at all of us saying that it's such an evil game that all the criminals and thugs that are money laundering are hiding away in, far away from the eyes of any governmental authority, lol. ;) :)

There's lots of different opinions on what software to use... but for most of my video recording I use camstudio since it's free...

We will always have some sort of drama there. Just the other day we had debate about religion and free will :laugh:.

Glad this thing about the radio is solved. Now I can hang out there again.

We will always have some sort of drama there. Just the other day we had debate about religion and free will :laugh:.

Glad this thing about the radio is solved. Now I can hang out there again.

DITTO :yay::yay::yay::yay:

- Neg rep. Please let's all just stop. Forget it, ignore him if you don't like him.

Sinofmen ... I am sorry you feel this way but if you want to continue this line of discussion i will this time decide to let it stop here. if you continue it will be your choice as i made an honest apology .....

+ rep. Calypto you go man! Let it stop. AMEN

Last edited by a moderator:
I understand you being angry, and not everyone has all healed over from the fighting.. still lots of scars, bumps and bruises.

Thing is the thread here is about the end of conflict and a cease to fighting. I would appreciate if you still have issues to work it out some where besides this thread.

It would be a serious shame if this thread is locked to. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Can ONE DAY go by without this mess swelling up again? Seriously... the is the LAST public warning to the parties interested.

Keep it civil or keep in PM.

Oh wow.. I stop checking this thread for an hour and this happens. Bad kiddies.

It's over. Let it die.

Fish I take my nomination I was going to submit for the eu noble peace prize! You fail! :laugh:

On a serious note come on guys... grow some nuts and be men and let this crap go. I am losing respect for everyone involved.

It's over. Let it die.

You know? It would would be over if Calypto would stop being such a jerk to people. I was not even really involved in this conflict until 2 days ago. From what I can see it has been going on alot longer then just the last 2 days.

I was a avid fan of his up until the last 2 days. I was 1 of those people that supported him blindly through all of this. He took my trust and my faith in him and spit on it.

There is only 1 way this will ever end and its not going to be by having the people involved just stop defending themselves. It will end when Caly learns what respect towards others is all about.

Granted I can let it go but in a day a week or a month from now there will just be some1 else that Caly has treated like dirt and we will be right back to square 1. At the same time he is apologizing to people he is purposely pissing on others. Thats what im trying to make others understand. You think he is trying to be a better person but at the same time he is not changing his ways. He has only apologized, big deal, so what! A apology without trying to correct what caused the problem in the 1st place is a empty apology.

Yeah it definitely needs to die, I fully agree, now who gonna be the 1 that explains this to Caly, in a way that he will understand?

Last edited:
Status
Back