OLA 42 Introductory Reward System ( Hunters & Miners)

Divinity

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Divinity Deth Undefined
Greetings Everyone,

This is the first of many to come adventures that we will be having at OLA 42 ( East/West/North)

TIME

Event Begins : 2010-09-12 00:00:00
Event Ends : 2010-09-19 00:00:00​

Event Venue

Type I : Global/Hof Reward​

Mobs Present

LA 42 East - Merps + Hiryuu ( Molisks covered subject to 24 hr notice)
LA 42 West - Equus is covered now ( Molisks covered pending 24 hr notice)
LA 42 North - Neconu

PS : Notice to verify if the molisk was spawned in LA or not.
RULES

Hunting : Screenshot of the global/hof with the following details

Date/Time Stamp (u)
Global/HoF Message in Chat Window
Coordinates in Chat Window (p)

Screenshot is to be posted within 24hrs of your global/HoF

Mining : Screenshot of the global/hof with the following details

Global/Hof message and Date/Time in the chat window
open Deed with positition of the claim
open Map with you in OLA #42

Screenshot is to be posted within 24hrs of your global/HoF

REWARD

Every Global/Hof that is claimed will receive a +2% reward from me. You can choose to have it everytime you Global/Hof or collect it and get it together.

Condition :

If the reward sum exceed 200 peds then a 24 hr waiting period will be required before payment can be made.

Type II : New Enmat/Ore Reward​

MINERS ONLY

Ore List​

Cumbriz
Narcasium
Gazzurdite
Zinc
Lysterium
Platinum
Niksarium
Dianium
Terrudite
Ferrum Nuts
Langotz

Enmatter List​

Angelic Grit
Alicenies Liquid
Ares Head
Henren
Crude Oil
Binary
Cave Sap
Binary Fluid
Typnolic Steam​

RULES

Date and Time in the chat window
open Deed with positition of the claim
open Map with you in OLA #42

Screenshot is to be posted within 24hrs of your claim​

REWARD​

There is a 5 ped reward for every new ore/enmatter ( NEW = NOT PRESENT IN THE ABOVE ENMATTER/ORE LIST) found within the boundaries of OLA42. The size of the claim does not matter. It can be a II or a XXII.

A few conditions

1. The first to post the screenshot will claim the reward. This is irrespective of who found the claim first.
2. Reward will be given to only one person. I shall update the list everyday for the ore/enmats found to avoid any confusion.
2. Both offers can be claimed together as well. So if someong globals/hof's on a new enmat/ore he gets 2% + 5 ped.

LET THE FESTIVITIES BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!​

Winners List

Arcadian- Rewarded​
LittleSamorai - Rewarded​
lours219 - Rewarded​
Trina Xenophage - Rewarded​
Teapot - Rewarded​
Jackson "BlackJack" Blackwood - Rewarded​

PS : If there are any clarifications you can ask them through PM. I request your cooperation.

Last edited:
:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

I'm in..... already got 2 HoF's there in the last 2 day of mining.

GL all.

new ore: Platinum ;)

935969961943962964943964955959.jpg

Last edited:
Gratz to Arcadian!!

new ore: Platinum ;)

Gratz To Arcadian for being the first to be rewarded!!!

Luckily i met you on my LA. Reward has been awarded :)

Now lets see you hof now Arc :)

PS: Try keeping the images in smaller size ;)

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

I'm in..... already got 2 HoF's there in the last 2 day of mining.

GL all.

Oh Tayra. My angel. The gifted one :) Just to let everyone know tayra helped me get the initial list :)

As for the HOF's.. Lets see some pics Tayra. I know u have them :D

Hey! Here is my 6 entry!

Ok i get this global :yay: so if i understood well, i can submit it for the 2 bonuses ? :)

Last edited:
niksarium came out i hope it count also even if it s not on the list (like the dianium before :)

Gratz. Only New Enmatter/Ores Found Applicable For II

Hey! Here is my 6 entry!

Ok i get this global :yay: so if i understood well, i can submit it for the 2 bonuses ? :)

Gratz on the global Samorai . It is applicable for the offer for sure. However i think i need to clarify here.

THE Enmatter/Ores already found on the list are not applicable for the II Offer.

It is meant only for New Enmatter/Ores discovered.

Reward : 1.92 ( Global)

Last edited:
Gratz on the discoveries

here 2 entry
hope i understood well

:D

one again :)

lucky today :)
just lyst to find more :)

niksarium came out i hope it count also even if it s not on the list (like the dianium before :)

Contrary to your opinion The Niksarium and Dianium qualify for the New Ore/Enmatter Find. For that you will get : 10 peds.

It is only for new Enmatter/Ore discovered which are not in the list that the offer is valid for

Adding Equus Stalker , Hiryuu and Molisks to the mob list

Greetings,

Based on request from a few hunters i have decided to include Equus and hiryuu to the event mob list as they are mostly spawned within the LA. As for molisks there are random ones outside as well. Hence any sizeable loot will need to be confirmed with corresponding tax numbers. Hence i have taken a 24 hr waiting period for confirmation of the same.

Good Luck to all participants.

Add these 3 to your ore and en list my friend.

Terrudite

Ferrum nuts

Langotz

BTW is fun havin you follow and chat as we go Exploreing

Gratz Trina!!!

Add these 3 to your ore and en list my friend.

Terrudite

Ferrum nuts

Langotz

BTW is fun havin you follow and chat as we go Exploreing

Gratz on your Discoveries. Btw, the exploring sure is fun :)

1 global

very nice LA to hunt nice and flat for long distances good dense spawn .. awsome LA highly recomended.

1 global

very nice LA to hunt nice and flat for long distances good dense spawn .. awsome LA highly recomended.

Hey Skunk,

Thank you very much for the appreciation.

However the screenshot is not validated as it neither has time stamp or coods.

My apologies but without these info i cannot accept them.

Thank You,

Deth

Dang, wish I had taken a screen, but I was sure someone else had posted Blau... Oh well, I'll hit it again at some point.

Great LA, the west has large areas with low agro mobs and a great hit rate. Most of the ore is at least 110% MU, so good returns. For hunters, there are large spawns of small neconu, large equus, large merp, and various hiryuu and molisk. Doing a 3-day combined mining/hunting run on LA42, I had a great return, the best I've had in a LONG time (actually had a 40% profit, compared to usually having 30-40% losses).

Divinity can frequently be found on his LA, greeting people that come through, and it a great guy to just sit and have a chat with if you get bored with hunting/mining/exploring.

Hof's with no claimers

Dang, wish I had taken a screen, but I was sure someone else had posted Blau... Oh well, I'll hit it again at some point.

Great LA, the west has large areas with low agro mobs and a great hit rate. Most of the ore is at least 110% MU, so good returns. For hunters, there are large spawns of small neconu, large equus, large merp, and various hiryuu and molisk. Doing a 3-day combined mining/hunting run on LA42, I had a great return, the best I've had in a LONG time (actually had a 40% profit, compared to usually having 30-40% losses).

Divinity can frequently be found on his LA, greeting people that come through, and it a great guy to just sit and have a chat with if you get bored with hunting/mining/exploring.

Firstly, allow me to thank you very much for your kind words Snow. Appreciate it a lot. It was real fun talking to you.

An issue which is a little strange has happened that yesterday taxes show that there were either many global/hofs or a mega hof on OLA42 East.

So, if you know anyone or have urself hof'd/globalled kindly put the screenies and claim your rewards. Am sure many people in game wouldnt know, so please help me in getting the message across.

Appreciate your response and help. Thank You,

Deth

Firstly, allow me to thank you very much for your kind words Snow. Appreciate it a lot. It was real fun talking to you.

An issue which is a little strange has happened that yesterday taxes show that there were either many global/hofs or a mega hof on OLA42 East.

So, if you know anyone or have urself hof'd/globalled kindly put the screenies and claim your rewards. Am sure many people in game wouldnt know, so please help me in getting the message across.

Appreciate your response and help. Thank You,

Deth

Hey Bro, is that possibly from that event you showed me? If they had a good turn out and many mobs were exterminated taxes would spike. I think I read somewhere once that large claims or mobs are reported when you get taxes?

First Global for me here

Hey I hope I did this right hehe.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Hey I hope I did this right hehe.

Gz on the globie Rena. It was fun that it happened while we spoke :)

Note : Next time add the map in pic along with. Makes my job a lot easier :)

Tower in OLA 42 East

I knew it!!

As i had mentioned someone got a big hof yesterday as was evident from the tax collection.

So i found the reason standing there on the LA.

And the guy obviously doesnt read events as noone has claimed the reward :(

ok need to check these lands :)

Significant Cumbriz OLA 42

W0ot! ;)

--BlackJack

Back