Problems with Paysafecard

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
We are currently experiencing technical problems with our payment provider Paysafecard.

Until further notice, we kindly ask you to choose another service for depositing.

We apologise for the inconvenience that this may have caused you.

Originally Posted Here

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely, just lovely.

If mining wasn't bad enough lately the server goes down at the same time I hit a claim. Will probably come back up while at work and will get the message "Your deed has expired"

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh :banghead:

And a temporary inability to deposit through a single method keeps you from digging up a claim how? :confused:

"Choose another service for depositing.."

I hope i dont have to......its like bought peds but you cant use them. :hammer:

If you give me a FAT HOF I wont complain about not being able to deposit! :D

what the hell am I supposed to do now with my PAYSAFE CARD I bought????

Since I preffer to use this payment method, and considering this has been going on for 3 days now and peds are getting low, it is getting very annoying.
What im asking myself now is, was Bertha trying to say we who deposit via paysafe should start looking for other depo. method or this a a problem getting fixed?

Well I don´t want to change my deposit method!
Switched from CC to paysafe, as I get more using paysafe than with CC (fees charged).

Solution: Don´t deposit!

@ Unearth: Like i said: its like bought PEDS but you cant use them...sucks.

@Majstorex: I hope they can fix it.

Different method? Look at GoNi's post!

Erm ... any chance to let us know how long this takes ... Does paysafecard expire as I do not know what else to do with the money I have already spend for the paysafecard ...

Angel

aaaaah ... and I am still sitting at work ... noooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Back