So, what now?

Nightmare069

Old Alpha
Society
Guess Who?
Ur Worst Nightmare
Sorry, I know this sucks for you guys :(

I never even knew what EFD were used for.

I know it's probably a bit late but, could someone tell me what EFD were actually used for?

Can't you just wait a few more days until they are back?

Can't you just wait a few more days until they are back?

I maybe have been jumping the gun... but now there is facebook/twitter implemented... do you guys think this will affect EFD?

*NOTE: I still don't know what EFD is really used for :p

It was used to buy pretty icons for your forum profile, or to pay for advertisement banners in the old forum. Or just to give as a present or reward to other forum members.

With the new forum I have no idea what are they going to be used for.

also they were used to play in the arcade.

facebook should just be facebook not force us to even touch that address or anything associated with it, so doubt that change anything for the "new efd"

i just came back from 2.5month slumber to notice a new forum. I had close to 500k EFD's purchased(limit in old savings account) - where are they now? Can anyone direct me on how to get to those(i payed very good peds to get that amount)

i just came back from 2.5month slumber to notice a new forum. I had close to 500k EFD's purchased(limit in old savings account) - where are they now? Can anyone direct me on how to get to those(i payed very good peds to get that amount)

Forum Dollar System (EFD) - In Progress

Taken from here

EFD ehm CFD are back. Now only find out if they can be used for adverts again too.
And it does not seem to increase when you make a post.

Back