Rocktropia Info on Entropedia

Suu Miles

Alpha
Society
Sanctuary
Suu Miles
Hey guys. It's my second visit on the rock and I wanted to be well prepared for it since I didnt want to waste my time up there with the ridiculously high transport fees and wanted to check out what I need to take with me. Well... I noticed that some mobs are missing on entropedia, especially those weirdly named zombies that all look the same anyway and a lot mobs have no dmge types or loots added yet...
So I hope you maths guys do some dmge testing if you are on the rock??? Pretty please? :rolleyes:

I have started adding wolf and zombie loots but I hope that everyone on the rock does their part to make the info for rocktropia stuff as nice as the calypso one :D

this is a very constructive post, so +rep

Just a tiny bump, with all the new mob places and maturities and new items!!! :D

I wanted to be well prepared for it since I didnt want to waste my time up there with the ridiculously high transport fees

I just wanted to point out how expensive it really was. 40 ped to get from planet calypso to rocktropia.

I really want to visit another planet, instead of being limited to calypso only, but I can't afford it. Is M(ind)A(rk) at all thinking about lowering the fee or something for helping players who have limited budget, yet still want to enjoy the game?

I just wanted to point out how expensive it really was. 40 ped to get from planet calypso to rocktropia.

I really want to visit another planet, instead of being limited to calypso only, but I can't afford it. Is M(ind)A(rk) at all thinking about lowering the fee or something for helping players who have limited budget, yet still want to enjoy the game?
MA won't do anything to lower the price as the 40ped goes to current hanger owners who dont have their money making machines anymore. However when hangers & pilots do return there is a chance it will be lower than 40peds. So just hope for that change to happen soon :).

Hey guys. It's my second visit on the rock and I wanted to be well prepared for it since I didnt want to waste my time up there with the ridiculously high transport fees and wanted to check out what I need to take with me. Well... I noticed that some mobs are missing on entropedia, especially those weirdly named zombies that all look the same anyway and a lot mobs have no dmge types or loots added yet...
So I hope you maths guys do some dmge testing if you are on the rock??? Pretty please? :rolleyes:

I have started adding wolf and zombie loots but I hope that everyone on the rock does their part to make the info for rocktropia stuff as nice as the calypso one :D

The Info is almost Complete now;http://www.entropiawiki.com/Location.aspx?map=10&long=0&lat=0&TypeID=1&ItemID=208
The map is very accurate now, I have changed the location on several mobs Fex. POP Dragon have changed alot since the new V.U Here is the new Location so You can save time http://www.entropiawiki.com/Location.aspx?map=10&long=0&lat=0&TypeID=1&ItemID=138
and added more dmg types to each mob.
I still need to know what damage types The Zombie Outlaw does and the Possessed Wolf.
If you have some information I need please write it here.
Thank You!
Bjorn

Last edited:
Why not talk to NDS themselves and have them put some data up there if they want to promote their planet there?!?... I don't think there's anything in the contract that would keep the actual folks putting the planets together from doing that sort of thing?... Might give Force and ND something to do other then talk smack and claim to the world that they are the victims of witch hunts when they are the ones that signed on the dotted lines without reading the fine print.

As far as all that goes, Hanne, maybe you could step up to the plate and have some of the folks caring for Calypso do likewise since there's a lot out there that is outdated info.

Changes to mobs do not appear to be finalized yet which is why they havn't been kept up to date. This is a project i've been working on but i'm waiting for the Rocktropia 2.0 Launch for things to be a little more finalized.

Feel free to find me or send me a pm though. I've walked almost every square KM on Rocktropia and got a pretty good idea of where stuff currently is and how hard stuff hits.

I always recommend bringing ever bit of equipment with you. easy to get to storage and stash it all. I packed everything when i left.

Back