!!! --- Hunt and Win a Valkyrie Mk1 (L) --- !!!

BlackHawk

Elite
Society
ROUA
Black Hawk Hawk
I was part of the survey and FPC said that they will give at some point a Valkyrie Mk1 (L). This will be a prize in a new event, designed for low level people. Other people can pitch in and help build up a higher prize pool and make more prizes for more people.

Who can join:

Anyone with agility under 45

What to hunt:

Cornudacauda, up to provider until you get one global.
Argo up to guardian until you get one global.
Atrax or armax up to guardian until you get 3 globals on any of those 2 mobs.

RULES.

You need to register in this thread with a screen with your attributes and confirm that you have the agility under 45. Screen must have the time visible in chat.

You need to post your screen with globals with time in chat to confirm that the globals are after the date you registered.

First to get all the globals needed wins the car.

So you need to get total of 5 globals.

Any other people willing to sponsor and add more prizes, and maybe more mobs are welcomed to do so.

I will give out the car only after I get it from FPC. If from whatever reason they will not give it to me, I will give one by the end of the year.

Last edited:
other stuff...

Not qualified for this event, to agile :D

GL for all who participate.

Thats the spirit, very good idea Blakhawk.

If you like the idea, bump it when you have the time or just tell people to join in here if you know any that fit the join criteria.

Come on people, I hope it will be a minimum of competition. Register and get a free car!

Racism!!!
I am black and have a agility higher than 45... I will send a support ticket that you make events where I am not allowed to attend!

...don't mind me...

Cool contest and a very nice gesture:thumbup: BUMP

Is only nice if some people actually try to win... Come on people!!! Cornudacauda is quest mob anyway. In 18k mobs you have to finish this.

Is only nice if some people actually try to win... Come on people!!! Cornudacauda is quest mob anyway. In 18k mobs you have to finish this.

rofl, I am not allowed to participate.
Anyway, didn´t hit a global yet, and finished the 500 already :)

Well... I Suppose my quests are harder than FPC quests... I suppose I am a sick sadist every now and then. Am allowed to enjoy myself a bit? :D

I want to do this, and I was considering camping Corn for some of the mission, but to grind to 10 globals will mean I probably lose more than the vehicle is worth.

Still, if I happen to be extremely lucky and get the 10 globals when I do the first few corn missions, I'll be glad this is here.

You would like this if I would ask one global on cornudacauda, one on argonaut and 5 on drones or atrax or armax?

No just put the Agil to about 80 and others can take part ;)

lil bump! :D

10 corn globals ? ok so i guess you will be waiting until april 2011 roughly before contest end ? :D

If I was under 45 agi, I would certainly join this, if you don`t mind giving me stuff again Black Hawk ( remember 3k from zero to hero event ;) ).

On topic, my advice for all hunters under 45 agi would be to jump in ASAP.

It will take you some time, but its posible - and maybe you`ll hit a big one on the way ;)

Last edited:
good luck with the survey Black Hawk I like the idea but way too much agi ofc.

Okay, since no one is joining in except for one player, I will make it easier. Rules will change. It will be easier. Fewer globals. More mobs.

I think it's just a matter of getting the word out BH...I suspect many who are under 45 agility don't visit the event section as often as some others. Maybe have some people in PA or Twin doing some "chat" advertising? And contact a few of the bigger multi-tier soc like NBK or others that advertise that they help newbies? Will consider pitching in to the prize pool if it looks like you get more than a couple people to join. Think this is a great event idea...btw, it is started now? Didn't see a start date in the OP.

Good luck, Mack

It starts for each when it posts the screen with agility, and it ends when the first finishes the quest.

Also, I hope more people will join, but I do not plan to put much more time and money in advertising. However, I hope people will tell their friends to join in. Is not that hard to win it and it can be fun...

Nice event! I'm under 45 agi, just gotta take a screenshot of it.. but I will take part :)

Nice event Hawk as (almost) always :D; I tend to agree with Mack though... I think it's just a matter of "getting the word out". On the other hand, I think I can see why you don't want to put more effort/time/money into this.

In any case, consider this a bump... as I can't take part.

Idk, I only have 4800 merp to go to finish the 10k and I *still* haven't gotten a global on a single one. Greedy bastards. I have too much agility for this anyways, just wanted to comment.

Torene

Looks like there are no competitors... If there will be no global registered for 1 week AND 3 more registered users, this competition is suspended.

Back