Uber: Best uber in my mining career

kosmos

Marauder
Society
Omnia
KosmosZ Zeas Aer
I always dreamed of looting a nice unl item. Closest I ever got to it before was a unl cutter 1 I purchased 2 years ago for a low price.

I recieved a ooto of about 7.23 peds of hasidian. I don't show my loot window and didn't really check for anything special. While running and bored I always double check a bit later to see if I receive anything such as a unl amp.

I guess dreams do come true sometimes. I am just happy to get something I need and I will use. It has been solidified for me that I am a miner for the rest of the time I play eu. I am just glad I didn't buy one during the summer liked I planned :D

I don't think its realivant but for those that care.

Level 48.73 prospector
OF-105 finder with oa-101 L
Southern New swiss area

kosmos

big grats, and well deserved, im so happy, but so damn jealous!!!

congrats mate

gratz on the amp. :)

well - that's a very much deserved loot, Kosmos ! :tiphat:

I was hoping for some ATH for you, when seeing the title .. but this is pretty nice, too ;)

I know you'll put it to good use - best of luck ! :thumbup:

Big big grzt!!

now just make sure u dont accidentally TT the unL one xD

Way to go, huge Gratz!

I remember when you were trying to buy one of these a while back, congratulations on looting it !

Not many make as many holes in the ground as you - as your Entropia Tracker signature shows, so getting this
is very well deserved!

:woot:

I'm going to make a few holes myself, just in case theres another one out there :)

So happy for you! Congratulations!

Damn nice item. So you got a good sooto! Congratz!

Kos, what can I say but Uber Gratz!!! It is ironic that you have been talking so much about finding one lately and then boom, you do. So, let me begin my own campaign: MA, FPC, whomever, I want a nince unL Amp, too.....:laugh::laugh:

Enjoy your new toy and GL on your mining runs. You deserved it after all you've put in to playing this game.:D

really nice! big gratz:)

I recieved a ooto of about ...

You have even noticed your SOOO. Much more then I do with my find. :laugh:
Hmm do somebody tt his UL amps that we are finding them now. :eek:

Anyway gratz to that nice find.

OMG, bro. A huge gratz from me to U... :yay:

Kos, what can I say but Uber Gratz!!! It is ironic that you have been talking so much about finding one lately and then boom, you do. So, let me begin my own campaign: MA, FPC, whomever, I want a nince unL Amp, too.....:laugh::laugh:

Enjoy your new toy and GL on your mining runs. You deserved it after all you've put in to playing this game.:D

remember a long time ago when we were in the maniacs jak would camp to loot jag arms... and he did it twice lol who knows maybe willing something works or its just dynamic luck.

thank you for the congradulations

Last edited:
woho! :dance: Well deserved :yay:

hugh gratz :D

Gz for your find Kos. I'm a bit jealous, but you really deserve it. Happy 4 you.

hehe gratz kosmos!

was mining there too with my unl OA101 - i hope its not mine u found :D

I bet was totally unexpected 1 in a million shot. :)

Got any price in mind?

Nice it dropped at all :)

Congratz :)

Huge gratz, so happy you got one in the most fun way to which is your loot window :)

I knew it was coming after the loot of the Enma-101 UL, glad to see it go to a dedicated miner.

Gratz!

I bet was totally unexpected 1 in a million shot. :)

Got any price in mind?

as i said in my opening post nice to get something i wanted and needed :D

hope that answers your question.

kosmos

Congratulations!!!! A very well deserved UL 101 loots to one of the most dedicated 101 miners and a great guy!! Really happy for you mate :yay:

Gratz Kiddo.

Told ya all the hard work you put into mining that you are deserving of good things. This just confirms it.

Glad an actual hardcore player finally got something worth their time. This needs to happen more often.

Back