Uber: Best uber in my mining career

next time you are pm'ing with me & you get a loot like that, feel free to share it...
I won't charge 5% off it :D
big gz

Gz. I am seriously happy that it went to somebody dedicated, not to some lucky dropper, but this is what I'm reffering to with 'too lucky players'. Sure, is 101 ul, not 105 ul, but nevertheless.

I am sure that on the other side of the door it looks weird and unfair what I say, imagine how it feels on this side.

Meh, at least you gonna use it and not jump with it on EF auction like that dude with enmat 104 or what it was.

Gl at it.

P.S.: nice of you to say (indirectly) that achieving a wish is worth more than that 19k belk.

unlimited amps ftw :D

i remember kosmos was the first who sent me a pm asking if i sell mine - but no way those things are one in a million shots.

Sweet amp my friend! Good to see ya got it.

remember a long time ago when we were in the maniacs jak would camp to loot jag arms... and he did it twice lol who knows maybe willing something works or its just dynamic luck.
/QUOTE]

Totally stoked for your find m8.. i know how long your were looking for one to buy!! Now put it to the use i know you will and find some more fun :D (and dont ffs tt it by accident!)

Lol... about those Jag arms - wish I could still call them like that ;)

Back