Selling: eMine UL Male set, 25 of these ugly beauties in game!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Few Scars

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
Well in view of the poor market conditions I have withdrawn this Male eMine UL set until the price recovers.

I will consider offers over 10KPed however.

Cheers
Bjorn

Last edited:
A little on the high side bud,
I bought mine for 7k and sold it for slighly less.

Sorry to disappoint you but those figures are a little too high for this set.

ROFL @ asking prices, 20k?? :lolup: some people really have no clue about this market

I would consider Angel M UL parts, such as Helmet+Arms+Gloves+Thighs+Footguards as a combo or even a couple of Shadow parts.

Would you accept shadow helmet and shadow harness for this?? it is such a good deal please say yes!!

ROFL @ asking prices, 20k?? :lolup: some people really have no clue about this market

Would you accept shadow helmet and shadow harness for this?? it is such a good deal please say yes!!

Ahhhh!! I got a bite! :D Mate, I accept your offer of the Shadow Helmet and Harness. That is really generous of you. Let me know where you want to meet and we can do the trade :laugh:

Unfortunately, these sets do only sell for 7.5KPed or less, which is quite sad and why I made the post. This armour is undervalued, but in the current climate, so is everything. omsl don't be angry mate, it's just a forum ;)

Cheers
Bjorn

I think last eMINE male was sold for 3.9k ped and few people postponed their sellings threads after that set sold.

so this set is what I think, - the only official for sale on market, but overpriced.

Can not compare it with Jaguar/Tiger, - eMINE I would use for bots and cut.stab,impact mobs, (no CP, no Chomper, yes big atrox stalker, yes bots).

Jaguar/Tiger for acid/Cold AND BOTS cut.stab,impact mobs much more overall. (yes CP, yes Chomper, Yes Atrox Stalker, yes bots).

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back