Achievement: New owner of the Asteroid (CND), finally pulled the trigger

pesok

Old Alpha
Society
CCCP
John Foma Kalun
As many of you already aware of -after over 6 months of negotiations me and Mr. John NeverDie have finally completed the biggest transaction ever in Entropia (or in any other Virtual universe) - the Asteroid (CND) now has a new master. I am now a proud owner of 8 biodomes (including both unique DNAs), VIP Club, Mall, Docks, Control rooms etc... Everything except for the 3rd party biodomes basically. For those wondering - the final price was US $335k (or 3.35M peds), which is coincidentally also a new Guinness world book record.

Expect new surprises and even unique areas in the upcoming months that are currently in the "works". Also looking for the new name - look for that thread here on the forum (win 5000 peds) in the coming days.

Big gratz on your purchase ;)

Will be interesting to see what happens on the asteroid with some new energy behind the ownership :)

gl with it,

narfi

Huge Gratz on making it! :yay:

Best of luck with CND! :wtg::yay::cool:

Congrats with the purchase!

As many of you already aware of -after over 6 months of negotiations me and Mr. John NeverDie have finally completed the biggest transaction ever in Entropia (or in any other Virtual universe) - the Asteroid (CND) now has a new master. I am now a proud owner of 8 biodomes (including both unique DNAs), VIP Club, Mall, Docks, Control rooms etc... Everything except for the 3rd party biodomes basically. For those wondering - the final price was US $335k (or 3.35M peds), which is coincidentally also a new Guinness world book record.

Expect new surprises and even unique areas in the upcoming months that are currently in the "works". Also looking for the new name - look for that thread here on the forum (win 5000 peds) in the coming days.

BIG GZ!!! :wtg:

Gratz, hope all goes well and you enjoy the rock... :)
Look forward to looking for the changes on my frequent visits.
GL and all the best,

Indica

Congrats

Hope your investment pays off :)

Finally an owner that (hopefully) cares about what's happening. Hopefully you drop the taxes a bit to lure some of us that hate the ridiculous overhead there.

Awesome!

Glad i own an UBAH "G" apartment and UBAH Shop "4" on your Asteroid - :wtg:

Jedi
Force Majeure

GZ..... Will Be Nice To See What Happens With The Asteroid Under New Ownership.

-Bemo-

Mega gratz ...

Wanna hae 9 doomes?

As many of you already aware of -after over 6 months of negotiations me and Mr. John NeverDie have finally completed the biggest transaction ever in Entropia (or in any other Virtual universe)

But CP it was sold for 350 k USD. How yours is the biggest??? :scratch2:

ooohh ok i am wrong.. he only payed 330 k usd.. yours is the biggest ;)

Last edited:
Huge Gratz.

Really looking forward to seeing what you do with the place - especially the shops, they are not encouraging people to buy there.

Just an FYI ... I have garnered an interview with the new (proud) owner of the asteroid, and that will be published within the next couple of days. Cheers! :beerchug:

Congratulations John ... and much success with the new evolution of the rock. :thumbup:

Gtz Foma. :yay:

Some

Just an FYI ... I have garnered an interview with the new (proud) owner of the asteroid, and that will be published within the next couple of days. Cheers! :beerchug:

Congratulations John ... and much success with the new evolution of the rock. :thumbup:

Published here or somewhere else? keep us updated MS9!!!!!!!

I welcome my new asteroid overlord. May you have a happy reign over the rock! :)

Published here or somewhere else? keep us updated MS9!!!!!!!

Hey there YOU ... nice running into you now and then.

And ... I only write for one place now. ;)

Wow, can't wait to see what you do with CND! :) :yay:

Congratulations on this investment and the WR ;)

exciting !

/Wazari

Big Gratz John :yay:
Will be intresting to se what u can do with the asteroid now, might be time to make a visit there :cool:

this is incredible news can i borrow a dome:eyecrazy:Grtaz:wise::wtg::wtg::wtg::bowdown:

Gz m8 , Club Pesok ( CP ) is taken no idea on new name ;d

Gratz for the purchase !

It looks like i will have a bit of work to update the CND Mining chart :yay:

Do you plan to leave the domes like they are now or do i need to forsee some recurrent visits to the fert room to gather the correct info ?

Gratz! Now I may have to review my "Visit the Asteroid for the holidays" plan.

Hope all goes well for you on your Asteroid!

:wtg::eyecrazy::wtg:

HUGE gratz :) Call it DomeVille lol

It's actually 'old news' :D ... if you're interested, you can read more about it here.

Huge gratz on that purchase.

For the new name it should be of course "Мир" (Mir) for somebody who is in the soc "CCCP". ;)

*EDIT
M.I.R. = Miners Incredible Realm

Last edited:
Back