strategist2

Guardian
Society
Lost Renegades
Stryder Stride Corban
GREAT MERP HUNT OLA 51 Sundays @ 19:00-1930 TP Segna Forest

NEW LOCATION OLA 51 MERP PARADISE

Great Merp Hunt!!! OLA 51 Sundays 19:00-19:30 EU time

The time has come for Entropians to prove who is the Great Merp Hunter! Great event for those doing the Merp Iron Challenges.

Highest single Loot wins.
Tickets are only 6 PED. They can be purchased from Events Listing or @ the Land Area Marker Position 21370, 46886 at OLA 51, TP Atami's Paradise

Prizes will be update weekly.

Prizes for Sunday are:

1st Place: 50 PED
2nd Place: 35 PED
3rd Place: 20 PED

Come out and join us for the fun. See you there! :yay:

Last edited:
Bump for the event! It is starting in less than 1 hour! I'm selling tickets at Twins TP for the next bit.

Congratulations to this weeks winners.

The event "Great Merp Hunt!!!" is now over.
1st place: Empress Em Sword
2nd place: Bram Icekiller Yamaha
3rd place: Jessica aJK Eschweiler

Be ready for next week at the same time. :)

Bump for event :)

Last edited:
Great Prizes for this week!

Prizes for Sunday are:

1st Place: Sleipnir Mk1 (Full tt) and a Vehicle RK-5 (L)
2nd Place: Eraktor Es 20 (L)
3rd Place: Shogun Arm Guards (M)

Come out and join us for the fun. See you there! :yay:

Last week's event was awesome; I'm looking forward to this one!

:) 1 hour to the event! :yay:

what's the rules of this event and how big merps are we talking about? :)

The weekly rule is highest loot wins and whatever merps are there you can hunt.

A nice event! First time I took part in this one! and a nice breakaway from my normal merp grinding...and well yes ticket price was a bit confusing for me and personally I would have prefered Atami's place for a merp hunt like this, as it turned out that LA53 had a little bit of everything part from merps, like snables/snarksnot's...and even Neconu's!...however cudos to slapnuts, whom appearently gave away his price as he got loot from a neconu! That's sportsmanship! :thumbup: ...and +rep to OP for hosting! Might actually take part again! :thumbup:

regards!

/Toe finished 22nd btw! :yay:

A nice event! First time I took part in this one! and a nice breakaway from my normal merp grinding...and well yes ticket price was a bit confusing for me and personally I would have prefered Atami's place for a merp hunt like this, as it turned out that LA53 had a little bit of everything part from merps, like snables/snarksnot's...and even Neconu's!...however cudos to slapnuts, whom appearently gave away his price as he got loot from a neconu! That's sportsmanship! :thumbup: ...and +rep to OP for hosting! Might actually take part again! :thumbup:

regards!

/Toe finished 22nd btw! :yay:

I'll be at the next one as well :wtg: It was a lot of fun, and I'm hoping it's moved to Atami's as well. That way there's no other mob that anyone can shoot.

Indeed good sportsmanship from slapnuts for saying his 2nd place loot was from a neconu and giving up his prize.

I'll see everyone this Sunday!

so it's every sunday? I'll be there! ;)

New Location

The time has come for Entropians to prove who is the Great Merp Hunter! Great event for those doing the Merp Iron Challenges.

Tickets are only 6 PED. They can be purchased from Events Listing or @ the Land Area Marker Position 21370, 46886 at OLA 51, TP Atami's Paradise

I will be there! As soon as I get home I'll purchase a ticket! :yay:

Thread closed at request of thread starter.

:locked:

Status
Back