Achievement: A whole pile of Wrecked Steel Birds

Deathifier

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Zachurm Deathifier Emegen
After a rather unfortunate incident where a Steel Bird ran into my VTOL it was decided that the only way to avoid further 'accidents' was to wreck quite a few of them.

Then I met this Briers guy who wanted a pile of them wrecked too!

Several hours and a lot of bullets later and quite a few Steel Birds had fallen out of the sky :)

- Deathifier

Gratz on the 1K achievement... I wonder if I can take on these birds some day! Looks like it's going to take me some more years of skilling for now! Will stick to nice noob mobs for now! ;)

Several hours, that would be quite some DPS. Congratz!

After a rather unfortunate incident where a Steel Bird ran into my VTOL it was decided that the only way to avoid further 'accidents' was to wreck quite a few of them.

Several hours and a lot of bullets later and quite a few Steel Birds had fallen out of the sky :)

- Deathifier

wow you so slow kitten finish that week ago hehehe

Grats XD

- Deathifier

Gratz, but....

You are LATE................! :nana:

how much tt did the reflexe gave?

Looks like about 26.84 PED worth.

wow you so slow kitten finish that week ago hehehe

Ahh you're just too good at destroying robots :)

Gratz, but....

You are LATE................! :nana:

I do admit I had a nap partway through :)

You know if you loot them they don't pile up, and it increases your return ;)

Ooooh I thought I was forgetting something.
All along I thought the goal was to stack the wreckage up as high as possible!

Thanks everyone :cool:

- Deathifier

Gz on completing the mission.... BUT.... I thought you were sleeping with that guy that owns that Treasure Island place? Ain't he gonna be upset that you went and hunted a mob other than his own?

LoL.

Seriously... Gz on finishing the mission man!

Menace

Gratz mate. I just compleated this quest some days ago aswell.. glad its over for us :D

1k Steel Birds completed but not 100 daikibas or even (funnier) 100 corns not completed yet :scratch:? They spawn on your LA for goodness sake :laugh:. Gz anyways :)

Seems a bit low, but depends on the skilltool you used. I use http://www.entropiawiki.com/SkillCalc.aspx
There are now 8 posts by different people. It clearly looks at an approx skillgain of 30 ped for Combat Reflexes (as well as Rifle). No one has picked Aim (yet)!

It says:
ESI needed: 29.44 PED, Final chip size: 26.49 PED

So I suppose that means it is equivalent to a 30 PED chip if you were to purchase it, and 26.5 PED if you were to sell it.

1k Steel Birds completed but not 100 daikibas or even (funnier) 100 corns not completed yet :scratch:? They spawn on your LA for goodness sake :laugh:. Gz anyways :)

Well I have been a little lax in shooting random creatures, even if I own the DNA of them ;)

- Deathifier

It says:
ESI needed: 29.44 PED, Final chip size: 26.49 PED

So I suppose that means it is equivalent to a 30 PED chip if you were to purchase it, and 26.5 PED if you were to sell it.

- Deathifier

Ahh, I get what you mean. The TT value you gained/the increase is 29.44 PED. But if you want to sell it, you have to chip out, hence loose 10%, which would mean you can indeed sell what you gained only for 26.49 ped.
What I/we/the communnity is looking for is the TT value gained. 29.44 ped is approx. 30 ped so consistent with the other people who reported approx the same gains.
I'm looking for more confirmation of gains, see:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...encies-rewards-natural-order-18th-mission-etc.

Back