ServiceMan Hunting/Mining/Crafting and others (price only 1% of swirlies)

Percivalpl

Guardian
Society
NBK squadron
Lockly Percival Duvall
Hello i would like to offer variaty of services to people of Entropia:

Hunting (also as a team member with you)/Mining rules:
- Employer points a place where He/She wants me to hunt/mine (or tells me type of mob/ore/enmat he is interested in).
- Employer supplies ammo/bombs/probes.
- Employer covers decay of weapon/amp ONLY, you don't cover decay of other equipment (mining while using my service is cheaper then you mining on your own:O ). <--- there was a change here
- If Employer wants me to use specific equipment i don't have He/She has to supply it, i will return it after run.
- If Employer wishes to use my services in PVP area then He/She has to supply toxic shot.
- If Employer wishes to use my services on CND, Rocktropie, CP or any other place that in future will require transport, He/She has to supply peds for TWO WAY ticket.
- The price of my services is 1% of global/hof/ath (if i don't get any of those you don't pay anything:wtg:).

Crafting:
- Employer can point a place where He/She wants me to craft.
- Employer supplies ALL the mats required for proper number of clicks.
- Employer has to state what Quantity-Condition ratio He/She wishes me to set.
- If Employer wants me to use BP i don't have He/She has to supply it, i will return it after run.
- If Employer wishes to use my services on CND, Rocktropie, CP or any other place that in future will require transport, He/She has to supply peds for TWO WAY ticket.
- The price of my services is 0.5% of global/hof/ath (if i don't get any of those you don't pay anything:wtg:).

Advertising (its a test service, dunno if i will keep it for future):
- Employer tells me the text He/She wants to advertise (shops, services, events, socs etc.)
- I will post the text in designated area/-s.
- Employer can give time when he or she wants me to post the text.
- Price (this is a bit tricky) includes 1 post an hour between 9:00-11:59MA time (so 3 posts, 1 every hour), the price of post is 25pec/location (I won't post a message if its away from teleport)

Also check my Gunner for Hire for Vehicle PVP lovers https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?202492-Gunner-for-hire

About me:) (showing just those highest important lvls of skills):

LVLs:
-Sniper/Dmg Lasers (both rifle and handgun): lvl 30
-Prosp/Survey: lvl 17/16
-Crafting (mostly mats) mech/elec/metal: lvls 14/11/10

Equipment:
-Armour: Ghost + Boar L feet or Boar/Bear combination with (6a/5c plates atm)
-Weapon: Opallo SGA, P5a (amp 103)
-Mining: TT excavators, OF-105, MF104
-BPs (those where i have maxed chances):
basic mats lvl 1 from categories i have mentioned in skills, including Basic Sheet Metal, Basic Screws/Bearings/Coil/Processor/Filters, and many more;
Standard Plate;
Simple I Cond;
(i can possibly borrow many ql 100 BPs from socmates if they agree ofc so if you are interested in something tell me, i will ask around)

Availability (it doesn't concern autocrafting, i can do that 24/7, my PC works all the time):
-Mon-Fri: 8-14MA time, 20-23MA time;
-Sat-Sun: 8-23MA time;
-If i'm unavailable i will state it before hand (atleast 1 day before);
-Please order my services about a day in advance (i have to check day schedule, set times, check forum, so it may take a while to coordinate);
-If you need me to hand you resources at time that is not mentioned here tell me, we will figure something out;
-On weekends i often drink:p so if i don't wake up at 8MA time cuz of hangover, i'm sorry:p

And one more nice thing, i can record my whole runs if you won't me to, trust is an important thing, i don't mind being watched, but know that file with movie can be big depending on lenght of the run. I also use tracker, so you can check if i globalled/hoffed/ATH during service time you have requested.

UGH:) thats it:) thank you for your attention.
Cheers!

Lockly Percival Duvall

Last edited:
Bump (do you know that using my services in mining/hunting is cheaper than if you do it yourself? read the rules about that:)

Bump, had to change decay on weapon to normal, as it was pointed out that i will go bankrupt way to fast:p

Still decay on tools (mining equipment) and armour is 0% so these services are extremely profitable

Well are you sure it's employee and not employer ?

Bumping and pointing out my service is great for component crafting since chance for globals on quantity are slim, hence prolly you won't have to pay me at all:yay:

and another bump

make yourself and me a christmas present and hire me:p bump

Back