Info: WoF 2011: Team Australia

Good hunt guys!! You got a lot of points in a couple HOFs near the end, 38 points are big when the score was tight.

Here is an approximation of the score progress through the match. I had to abbreviate your name to Aus so the support globals would catch in my program.

Keep up the great work!! You have potential to go far this year. Good luck!

Thanks Brad, took us a while to get the last mob for the sweep, but it was worth it for the points boost.

And then the main team guys pulled out all stops for the final hour!

Great match with lots of excitement .. see you in the semi's, with luck :)

watched this match with big interest! It was like a exciting final, big Gratz Aussies for doing the impossible!

Apparently Portugal have pulled out. Unless they get in touch with you before tomorrow night, you and USA are through to Stage 4 and have no need to play again in Stage 3.

Gratz:)

Hurrikane

that's a shame, time to go tease Lorfat so bad that he gets them to go back in it :)

Hey Just found this Thread

is it to late to join up ?

Bug

is it to late to join up ?

Bug

It's never too late :)

Our next match isnt for a couple of weeks or so, but in the meantime, come join the private forum.
See Jung's earlier post on how to do that.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to STAGE 4 :)

Here is the news you've been waiting for. The Group you have been placed in, your opponents, your coming Match-Times and your Moblist for the next three hunts. Enjoy.

GROUP A

Australia
Sweden
BeNeLux
Amethera

Matches:
Round 1:
Saturday 7th: 17:00, 21:00
Sunday: 8th: 1:00, 09:00, 13:00
Australia vs Amethera, Sweden vs BeNeLux

Round 2:
Saturday 14th: 17:00, 21:00
Sunday15th: 01:00, 09:00, 13:00
Australia vs BeNelux, Sweden vs Amethera

Round 3:
Saturday 21st: 17:00, 21:00
Sunday 22nd: 01:00, 09:00, 13:00
Australia vs Sweden, BeNeLux vs Amethera

Stage 4 Moblist:

Main

Second Entity: Generation 02 and Above: 10 points
Furor: Thief and Above: 9 points
Hogglo: All Maturities: 8 points
Globster: All Maturities: 7 points
Furor: Patron and Below: 6 points
Second Entity: Generation 01: 5 points

Support

Letomie: All Maturities: 4 points
Phasm: All Maturities: 3 points
Frescoquda: All Maturities: 2 points
Cornundacauda: All Maturities: 1 point

Bonus
Combibo All Maturities: 25 points

50 points full variety on both Main +Support
Sweep =100 points
Support Cap= 200 raw score (before Variety or Bonus Mob)
Win Bonus= 100 points

START POINT:

Treasure Island Castle, The Courtyard.
If you head from the TP to the castle just look for the crowd of eager Hunters and Ultra-efficient Judges.

OLA 35 currently has Combibo Stalkers. Use this information as you wish.

There are now THREE HUNTS for each team to organise. Please AGREE a TimeSlot with your opponents in EACH of the three matches.
THEN post your AGREED TIMES in the JUDGES THREAD.
Yes, the JUDGES THREAD.
It's hit me that with my internet availability being somewhat compromised this year, the JUDGES would be the ones needing to hear when you have agreed to play your matches; then they can respond as to whether they can make it without asking me for the Schedule.

Thanks for a great start to WoF 2011, looking forward to the drama to come.

Hurrikane

Radar

Team NZ is out but I'm still keen to participate in Wof. Can I add something to your support teams?

You had to ask hon ? Thought you knew all Antz are defacto Aussies (except when they want to be something else ofc) :cool:

Jod's our team captain, DurakJung is support coordinator - one of them will post the confirmed match time here (and if you can't find it, just ask one of the guys in soc chat or pm me anytime)

Anyone else from uh ... 'far-east Australia' ... is welcome to come along too, if they want to keep up the WoF experience :)

:girl:

You had to ask hon ? Thought you knew all Antz are defacto Aussies (except when they want to be something else ofc) :cool:

Jod's our team captain, DurakJung is support coordinator - one of them will post the confirmed match time here (and if you can't find it, just ask one of the guys in soc chat or pm me anytime)

Anyone else from uh ... 'far-east Australia' ... is welcome to come along too, if they want to keep up the WoF experience :)

:girl:

2009 nz competed strongly in the aussie team before forming their own team in 2010. It would have been great for them to compete again in the friendly competitiveness that exists between the 2 countries (I did say friendly :):)) mostly.

Like Seica said I hope we see a heap of you guys in the next few rounds.

Will post some time/slots etc as soon as we have them.

Radar

Bonza, beeudy. I'll bring the fush and chups!

Hi

would like to join the WOF team

name: Dini mArdOff Mini
soc: EEEE

would like to join the WOF team

name: Dini mArdOff Mini
soc: EEEE

Great:D

If you havent already as per original post

Apply for registration in the private WoF forum.

At top of this page Go to Settings scroll down left side of screen To My Account and under Permission Groups apply to join WOF Team Australia. You will be added by one of the mods

Once in leave your stats in the recruitment thread
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...te-kicking-etc

cheers jung

Just a reminder to any Aussies or anyone wanting to help the Aussie campaign we have our hunt tonight at...

DATE: May 8th
TIME:09:00MA time
7pm Bris,Syd,Melb
6:30pm SA
5pm WA

We will be meeting 1 hour before the hunt at TI Nth so just come along and we'll find something for you to do.

Even if all you have is an Opalo or a Vivo T1 we have a position for you so come and have some fun.

:yay::yay::yay:Aussie Aussie Aussie:yay::yay::yay:
Calling all Aussies and Aussie supporters.

Come and join us tomorrow for a fun time

Just make yourself known to Jod, myself or any of the team leader and we will slot you in to a team.

No Matter what your skills or equipment.

No peds fine come and cheer us along there is always some thing you can do to help.

Just PM me if you have any questions.

Just a reminder to any Aussies or anyone wanting to help the Aussie campaign we have our hunt tonight at...

DATE: May 15th

TIME:09:00MA time

7pm Bris,Syd,Melb
6:30pm SA
5pm WA

We will be meeting 1 hour before the hunt at TI Nth so just come along and we'll find something for you to do.

Even if all you have is an Opalo or a Vivo T1 we have a position for you so come and have some fun.

Hi Team Oz :thumbup:

So, the exciting conclusions to Stage 4 are all happening This Weekend...

As far as I can tell, these are the agreed times slots so far...

Sat 21st May

1700 BeN vs SWE

2100 USA vs WAL

Sun 22nd May

0900 FIN vs DACH

So, still waiting on confirmation of Slots for Australia vs Sweden, and Italy vs Canada. Please let we Judges know your intentions asap :thumbup:

That means posting your Agreed time in the Judges Thread, please x

WoF on again Aussies. Do or die for us this round.

Meetup time around 8 MA time for start at 9:00 MA. today

Everyone welcome no matter what your skills.

We need support that is what will win the day for us:yay::yay:

Back