Another 10,000 Argonaut Iron Hunt

Although I haven't tracked my loot like yourself... I did notice that usually my loot including left over ammo will cover my costs to shoot..... but my repairs and decay on (L) is never covered with my returns.... I need a global or 2 to survive....

Overall I might quit the argos... just dont know if the grind is worth it.... all their loot is garbage.... yah iron... and eye oil.... both can be sold but for far to low of a MU.

Ive swapped to drones for now, cant handle the argos anymore atm... might return to try to do it... but its been just pretty bad and the MU on loot is what hurts.

Although I haven't tracked my loot like yourself... I did notice that usually my loot including left over ammo will cover my costs to shoot..... but my repairs and decay on (L) is never covered with my returns.... I need a global or 2 to survive....

Overall I might quit the argos... just dont know if the grind is worth it.... all their loot is garbage.... yah iron... and eye oil.... both can be sold but for far to low of a MU.

Ive swapped to drones for now, cant handle the argos anymore atm... might return to try to do it... but its been just pretty bad and the MU on loot is what hurts.

What do you expect now, people started hunting argos during harbinger event cause all oils MUs were up to 110-115% due to most players going for bots :)

You did, so to say, get into things when event was already ending and oils MU were back to normal so ofc there was no "magical" profit from them anymore.

Back