WoF England 2011

Choice of Captain: not fussed but I think Kev should do it..... proven track history and I have shares in a major drug company that produces stress relieving tablets :p
Looking for a support position, just want to tier my Tango up
England thread.... Glad to see we have pissed somebody off already especially as its PW3CKA

Lock and load :)

Welcome back Tekkie. No-one wants to be Captain so we have a rush-Captain system this year (ie. a different Captain for each match).

Choice of Captain: not fussed but I think Kev should do it..... proven track history and I have shares in a major drug company that produces stress relieving tablets :p
)

lol Tekkie :laugh: welcome back! :wtg:

Looking for a support position, just want to tier my Tango up

Can you be tempted by a Main 12 position? We're just playing for the fun of it this year so no need for crazy expense.

If you want to join England support against Eudoria, we'll be meeting at Nate from about 1600-1630 today (5pm UK time).

Bump for England.

Our first match is at 1700 MA time, (1800 UK time) today. Meet at Nate Valley from 1615 MA time.

Ooops, too slow :D

Last edited:
Could a captain/sergeant/private/trainee/english person/person/something resembling a person PM me (Canada Captain) so we could discuss match times for next weekend?

Thanks, and hope we have a good match! :D

Could a captain/sergeant/private/trainee/english person/person/something resembling a person PM me (Canada Captain) so we could discuss match times for next weekend?

Thanks, and hope we have a good match! :D

I'll try to catch you online in a bit, grats on today's win :)

WoF Stage 3 Round 2: HOW THEY STAND:

After 2 weekends of thrilling competition the scores are as follows:

Group 1.

France 421
Italy 435
New Zealand 228 (total, both matches played)

France vs New Zealand France 421 NZ 122
New Zealand vs Italy Italy 435 NZ 106
France vs Italy ???

France vs Italy to play: Italy 14 points ahead at present.
New Zealand are out.

Group 2.

Australia 637
Portugal
USA 502

Portugal forfeit.
Australia lead the group.
USA second seed.

Group 3.

BeNeLux 488
Finland 553
Denmark 262 (total, both matches played)

Finland vs Denmark Finland 553 DNK 121
BeNeLux vs Denmark BNL 488 DNK 141
BeNeLux vs Finland ???

BeNeLux vs Finland to play: Finland 65 points ahead at present
Denmark are out.

Group 4.

England 426
Canada 503
Eudoria 496 (total, both matches played)

Eudoria vs England EUD 187 ENG 426
Canada vs Eudoria CAN 503 EUD 308
England vs Canada ???

England vs Canada to play: England must get at least 71 to proceed, 70 to draw with Eudoria.. Canada 77 points ahead at present.

Group 5.

Sweden 528
Wales 364
South Africa 168 (total, both matches played)

South Africa vs Sweden SWE 528 SA 93
Wales vs South Africa WAL 364 SA 75
Sweden vs Wales ???

Sweden vs Wales to play: Sweden are 164 points ahead at present.
South Africa are out.

Group 6.

DACH 467
Scotland 194
Amethera 447 (total, both matches played)

Amethera vs DACH DACH 467 AME 43
Scotland vs Amethera AME 404 SCO 194
DACH vs Scotland ???

DACH vs Scotland to play: Scotland must get at least 254 to proceed, 253 to draw with Amethera. DACH 274 points ahead at present.

Next weekend is the last hunt weekend of Stage 3. First and Second positions within each group allows those teams to progress to Stage 4. Teams will be seeded into new groups depending on their positions.

Stage 4 Moblist and Matches will be posted the following weekend.

Actually had a chance to hunt this year (For Eudoria) and had a blast; I almost forgot how much fun it was to be hunting with another team breathing down your neck and the Mobs doing what they can to deny you the points. I salute you all for a fine effort and look forward to seeing how this tournament turns out.

Thanks to the Judges who have been exemplary as always, I wish I had a way to reward you properly for your work.

Hurrikane

Quick reminder:

Matches to play/Confirmed Times:

France vs Italy
BeNeLux vs Finland
England vs Canada PLEASE CONFIRM!
Sweden vs Wales 17:00 Saturday 16th
DACH vs Scotland 13:00 Sunday 17th

*These scores have been checked to the best of my ability but as always, there is a chance of a mistake or typo. If you have any reason to contest your scores please let me know by PM and include some supporting evidence.

Our match against Canada will be on Saturday at 1700, that's 6pm UK time. Meet at Nate Valley if you're coming to join the team.

Just a couple of hours to go before the match, meet at Nate from about 1600 MA time / 5pm UK time.

Well done everyone in today's England teams, we didn't win the match but we've qualified for the next stage so the fight goes on!

If you want to join us for the next stage then just post here and we'll get it sorted :)

...they still have your queen on their 20 bucks banknotes ;)

Welcome to STAGE 4 :)

Here is the news you've been waiting for. The Group you have been placed in, your opponents, your coming Match-Times and your Moblist for the next three hunts. Enjoy.

GROUP B

Finland
DACH
England
France

Matches:
Round 1:
Saturday 7th: 17:00, 21:00
Sunday: 8th: 1:00, 09:00, 13:00
Finland vs France, DACH vs England

Round 2:
Saturday 14th: 17:00, 21:00
Sunday15th: 01:00, 09:00, 13:00
Finland vs England, DACH vs France

Round 3:
Saturday 21st: 17:00, 21:00
Sunday 22nd: 01:00, 09:00, 13:00
Finland vs DACH, England vs France

Stage 4 Moblist:

Main

Second Entity: Generation 02 and Above: 10 points
Furor: Thief and Above: 9 points
Hogglo: All Maturities: 8 points
Globster: All Maturities: 7 points
Furor: Patron and Below: 6 points
Second Entity: Generation 01: 5 points

Support

Letomie: All Maturities: 4 points
Phasm: All Maturities: 3 points
Frescoquda: All Maturities: 2 points
Cornundacauda: All Maturities: 1 point

Bonus
Combibo All Maturities: 25 points

50 points full variety on both Main +Support
Sweep =100 points
Support Cap= 200 raw score (before Variety or Bonus Mob)
Win Bonus= 100 points

START POINT:

Treasure Island Castle, The Courtyard.
If you head from the TP to the castle just look for the crowd of eager Hunters and Ultra-efficient Judges.

OLA 35 currently has Combibo Stalkers. Use this information as you wish.

There are now THREE HUNTS for each team to organise. Please AGREE a TimeSlot with your opponents in EACH of the three matches.
THEN post your AGREED TIMES in the JUDGES THREAD.
Yes, the JUDGES THREAD.
It's hit me that with my internet availability being somewhat compromised this year, the JUDGES would be the ones needing to hear when you have agreed to play your matches; then they can respond as to whether they can make it without asking me for the Schedule.

Thanks for a great start to WoF 2011, looking forward to the drama to come.

Hurrikane

a great match, thank you England for thrilling 3 hours!

Thrilled indeed. Thx for a great match! Oh and you owe me a new "clean" pair of pants ... ;)

Greetings, Team England!

So far it seem like Team Finland will agree with your proposal for the Sunday 13:00 time slot. However, some of our main team is unavailable for the whole weekend due to real life commitments, including our captain, so I would still like to hear from a couple of people to avoid any unpleasant surprises. Right now our top two (tied) choices are Sat 17:00 and Sun 13:00. I will confirm the situation to you ASAP (today if possible, tomorrow at the latest).

Best regards,
The-man-in-charge-for-this-round

Hello again,

You can consider the sunday 13:00 time slot as confirmed. See you on the battlefield...

Hello again,

You can consider the sunday 13:00 time slot as confirmed. See you on the battlefield...

Thanks Sendaran and good luck. :cool:

Anyone wanting to fight for England, please be at Nate Valley from around 1pm UK time (12:00 game time) on Sunday!

Anyone wanting to fight for England, please be at Nate Valley from around 1pm UK time (12:00 game time) on Sunday!

Bump this up, just a couple of hours before our match, all help is welcome :)

Hi England Team:)

When are you available for next week-end ? France Team prefere saturday 17h MA or Sunday 13h MA

ifuri

Last edited:
Hi Team England :thumbup:

So, the exciting conclusions to Stage 4 are all happening This Weekend...

As far as I can tell, these are the agreed times slots so far...

Sat 21st May

1700 BeN vs SWE

2100 USA vs WAL

Sun 22nd May

0900 FIN vs DACH

So, still waiting on confirmation of Slots for England vs France, Australia vs Sweden, and Italy vs Canada. Please let we Judges know your intentions asap :thumbup:

That means posting your Agreed time in the Judges Thread, please x

Hi England Team:)

When are you available for next week-end ? France Team prefere saturday 17h MA or Sunday 13h MA

ifuri

Thanks ifuri, PM sent.

England v France today all help appreciated, to fight for England please be at Nate Valley from around 1pm UK time (12:00 game time).

Back