WoF Canada 2011!

Hijacker27

Marauder
Society
Crimson Devils
hijacker Hijacker27 inferno
Well, since nobody else has made a thread for the Great White North yet.. I guess I will :)

We made it pretty far last year, and if we put in our best effort this year, hopefully we'll make it to the finals. If you're a proud Canadian and want to show the rest of the world that we're not only good at real sports, but at virtual competitions as well, sign up for WoF Team Canada and help us show the world what kind of fire power we're packing!

Though registration is only mandatory for anyone hoping to get on the main team, signing up would be appreciated. We also have a private forum here on PCF which is managed by lanskia and morgaine, and if you're not already a member, please PM one of them to join.

Please sign up with the following information:

Full Avatar Name
Interested position (main team captain, main team, support captain, or support)
Avatar Health, highest hunting profession level
Gear (armour sets, weapons, etc)
Availability
And finally, your vote for the WoF 2011 Team Canada captain.

Main Team - So Far

hijacker hijacker27 inferno
Angel Shadow Heart
Morgaine Morg Eveningstar
Some Extra Damage
Looter Silver McGavin
Inthis Strash Life
Jon BigRedMachine Rukin
Gray SnowLeopard Felix
Nadia Lexxy Chey
Teke Styles Enshu
Buzz Erik Lightyear
Alkesh Summer Vallan

Last edited:
I'm signing myself up..

hijacker Hijacker27 inferno
I'm signing up for the main team, and will be captain if nobody else wants to do it.
I'm nearing 178 hp, highest level is 57.
I've got a bunch of different armours, UL sga rocket tier 2, dante, a 105, fox ME, and can use a majority of (L) weapons.
I should be available any time
And I'll hold off on my vote for captain until more people have signed up.

Go Canada Go!!! :yay:

canadian.gif

Thank you Lykke for the gif!! :)
http://www.entropiaplanets.com/forums/testing/5024-testing-new-skill.html

Last edited:
-Rob Menace Klok
-Interested in support (last year I was down at the bottom of the main team list which is fine as well. Just have a hard time making a full time commitment due to RL)
-161 HP Lvl 55 laser pistol (Hit), Lvl 31 Evader
-I wear Boar and have Tier 2 EK-2600 & Maxed UR125. Will use H400 up to HL15 depending on the mobs I gotta kill. (Obviously I'll be as eco as I can while still trying to kill quickly)
-I don't care who ends up team captain as long as they "want it" they'll do a good job. All TGWN participants in the past have been real good people so I have faith in anyone from CANADA! :wtg:

Menace

Larkin Snipes Smith
Support
110, 28 (laser sniper hit)
Shogun/Shogun SGA, Vigi (hopefully completed by WoF), LR 48, A 104, 2600... etc.
Anytime I'm not in school/busy with schoolwork...
EDIT: Want to see who signs up first.

Go Canada Go!

Last edited:
-Jojo Xerxes Valix
-I'm up for the support team
-Laser Sniper hit : 33
-Ghost and most likely using an LR53 i imagine with a 2600
-122 hp

Should be available Sat evenings or Sundays

Go Canada!!!

Last edited:
I know there's more Canadians out there!

Hey Canucks... I would love to help on main team this year...

I vote Hijacker for Captain!

Morgaine Morg Eveningstar
Lvl Laser Sniper 71
mostly use L guns and armor but have unl tiger/angel set as well as dante.

Go Canada Go!

Last edited:
Smarmy Smarmy Woodwind, here for support :yay:

hp 112
lvl 19 knifefighter

I have paladin/shogun set, and gremlin/ghost set. FAP-50

Steve Steve Saber reporting for support duty. :)

32 blp pistoleer.
121 hp
No armour atm, but likely grab a set of martial or something for wof.
Captain : Morg mentioned Hijacker. If he wants it, he has my vote. :)

Teke Styles Enshu
Will help were ever needed
148 hp, lvl 46 blp hit, main gun swempa X1 w/ dante amp
1 pce of angle armour, rest L armours.
Hijacker for Captain

Any other Canadians as depressed as I am today after watching the game last night? :(

(bump)

Last edited:
Go Canada :yay:

Alkesh Summer Vallan (Summer)
Signing up as part of the support team
172 HP, lv 70 BLP Pistoleer
Tiger UL (+variours plates ofc); Emik X5 UL + Dante
Am online lots, so will make the time (unless RL comes in the way)

Cyas on the battlefield :handgun::handgun::handgun:

Heyyas :)

I would like to be part of the team.... but... I CANNOT be part of main team. I will be busy with events and other ingame stuff and RL things. So easiest way is to just stay on support whole time so there is no pressure of me letting anyone down if I'm unable to make some of the main team times and such or not able to be there for the whole 3 hours.

But I wanted to still help out when I can, so I'm here for Canada Support! :sniper:

Buzz Erik Lightyear
Support Team
257 HP
L90 BLP Pistoleer n Dmg
Emik X5 UL Tier 5, Jungle Stalker SGA, Dantes, Poe Armour
Will be available for most/all but can't commit to whole time on each.
Available for most support times (not sure if can commit to whole 3 hours each time, but will do my best)

Any other Canadians as depressed as I am today after watching the game last night? :(

(bump)

I'm not Canadian, but i really feel bad for you and your team. It's just a shame to blow a 3 goal lead when starting the last period. Team Canada didn't have the best team it could bring to the WJC in my mind. Whatever, they're young, they'll learn ;)

(bump)

Yeah, definitely had my head hung in shame on the way home :(

But we can get our pride back by winning the WoF!

I'm not Canadian, but i really feel bad for you and your team. It's just a shame to blow a 3 goal lead when starting the last period. Team Canada didn't have the best team it could bring to the WJC in my mind. Whatever, they're young, they'll learn ;)

Yeah, definitely had my head hung in shame on the way home :(

But we can get our pride back by winning the WoF!

Yeah, we fucked up bad. I was completely embarrassed and ashamed after we blew that lead.

Winning WoF would be one step in the right direction though :)

I vote Hijacker for Captain!

daniel danny laville
HP 167
Lvl Laser Sniper 60
evade level 34
mostly use L guns and armor tiger but have L amour i can use also
can be for support or main team

good luck Canadians from the Aussies :)

and hey "Sloe" is Canadian and just scored some nice hofs get his slack arse involved :)

You know what, sign me up... although I lack any good skills :D.

Garrett MrEarth Clark
HP 106
Lvl 25 Laser Pistol Hit
Evade level 5
P5a + A104
Maxed SK-20 ( Lvl 11 Paramedic )

Sign me up for support probably

Im available tons, but due to new job soon unsure of what schedule will be.

Great to see you here Buzz... we'd love to have your support... even morale support and cheering for the team is appreciated :yay:

Heyyas :)

I would like to be part of the team.... but... I CANNOT be part of main team. I will be busy with events and other ingame stuff and RL things. So easiest way is to just stay on support whole time so there is no pressure of me letting anyone down if I'm unable to make some of the main team times and such or not able to be there for the whole 3 hours.

But I wanted to still help out when I can, so I'm here for Canada Support! :sniper:

Buzz Erik Lightyear
Support Team
257 HP
L90 BLP Pistoleer n Dmg
Emik X5 UL Tier 5, Jungle Stalker SGA, Dantes, Poe Armour
Will be available for most/all but can't commit to whole time on each.
Available for most support times (not sure if can commit to whole 3 hours each time, but will do my best)

Nice to see Buzz and Summer here. :)

Bump for more Canucks!! :cool:

Count me in as a part of Support:

Some Extra Damage

Guns: Isis LR63 t6, ML-45 t2
Armor: Supremacy t1
Heal: Imp FAP
HP: 206

Some

Last edited:
Full Avatar Name: Jon BigRedMachine Rukin
Interested position: Main team or support
Highest hunting profession level: 60 blp and 59 laser
Weapon/s: Bravo to tag and usually x1 or apis + dante amp (guess I could go bit bigger if necassary)
Armor: Ghost, Gremlin, Vigi main armors and several L full or parts: full Thunderbird, full Polaris, full infil/hermes and few martial/rutuba parts.
Fap: UR125
Availability: Tricky thing is I don't know. If prefer me to be support because of that it's fine. I helped a little on both main and support last year.

Hijacker for Captain

Nadia Lexxy Chey
Will add more later :)

Main if I can be usefull
Lots of gear to fit what we hunt.

Go Canada Go

I am looking forward to WoF again this year.

Freegon Grading Maloon
Level 31 Laser Sniper.
Support - I can be a captain in necessary but I can't guarantee my availability especially in April and early March.
Ghost+5Bs, usually LR-32 but I can get higher if need be.

A few more weeks until WoF starts up! Time to really crank up recruitment and morale!

Tell all your Canadian friends to sign up HERE, and join the WoF Canada private forum so that you can get information on when and where our The Great White North Team Canada hunts will be, which will start up later this week and continue until the end of WoF!

The main team roster has to be submitted by February 26th, which is only 18 days away, so I'll be sending out PMs to those that I would like to be on the main team starting this Saturday. I would like to get a committal ASAP so there aren't any last-minute scramblings to fill up the extra slots.

Thanks all and good luck out there! See you all soon!

Go Canada. Wish I could be there but I can not promise any time frame.

EDIT: Probally A LOT out of the normal but my Vice pres has a more flexable sched. then mine. He is American but could he join on my behalf?

Sure, help from anybody will be more than welcome!

Hope you can make it yourself as well if possible, the more that help the better.

Back