delta_2_from_tp.jpg

The furthest Entrance of Delta Tower From Omegaton West Habitat Teleport

omegaton_delta_tower_2_1.jpg

Omegaton delta Tower Booth # 2

omegaton_delta_tower_2.jpg

Lot of ME under Market value

Enjoy Your Christmas Shopping, and Merry Christmas

Last edited:
More Mind essence has been added into the shop, wish everyone Merry christmas and happy new year. 2011 here we come

mannequin.jpg

Shopkeeper available in front of the shop, and she been working hard since the shop open. great employee and lovely too.

I am restocking ME today, and with this holiday season, the ME will be enough to last a few week. welcome everyone to my shop:) happy new year

update, placing a kobald face mask in the shop, with as low as TT + 1 ped, which is really a good deal. check it out

just added an ore amp 109 (L) for professional miner, full TT, and you can dig deeper with it. check it out

ps: Shop location on the first page

I wanted to buy your M2725 ME from your Omegaton West store, but there was no buy option. In its place there was a "pick up" button (which didn't work :)). Same thing with the other stuff there.

First of all Thank you for visiting and discovered the bugged, Yes currently all the booth in Omegaton west habitat had bugged and has no ETA yet according to the developer from the support cases. which you can see the further progress of the estate right here:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?203531-The-estate-bug-is-NOT-FIXED-YET...

I cant even remove of placing any items on the booth myself, even though i am the owner of the booth. i am appologize for the inconveniences. Currently the booth is bugged and sad to announce that the booth is out of operation at the moment, but alternatively you can visit Smith;s Store at the deer mall or Genesis Amthera HQ. Recently the Smith's Store in the Deer Mall has a make over. Check it out.

a powerfull mining finder VRX3000 added, with this finer i am sure you can hit 10 hof in a day, of couse with powerful amp 109 too.

added some natural stone, for those who like to craft texture, this is the right supreme stone, RUTOL, And some brukite too.

Finally, shop in auction on the deer mall, and with this auction, all shop will be occupy and again making the market more variety of choice for our customer, more ME added for sales, welcome everyone to smith store

more ME and sweat been added in 2 shops, feel free to check out all smith;s stores

Last edited:
Back