'Team Kimmi' Merry Mayhem 2010

Kimmi

Slayer
Kimmi Kimmi EFnet
This was the first time I had chance to join in the Merry Mayhem, and what a Mayhem it was. Previous years I havent had the time to join due to traveling etc. So this was my chance of getting a piece of the Mayhem Armor. As I dont have any uber gear or know anyone well enought to borrow from, I was left with using what I had.

Gear:
Eon SGA T1 + 5B
7x XT`s + Evil (average of T2)
ML45 T1 + Tac70
UR200 (L)
Team Members:
Code:
[LIST]
[*]Luke Dalas Cambridge		Death Unlimited
[*]Witchiness Freja Braveheart	Death Unlimited
[*]Dolera Dolly TheStrider		Death Unlimited
[*]Simon SPLITTER Freezer		Death Unlimited
[*]Emil TheSkilled One		Death Unlimited
[*]johan roadkill deadmeat		Death Unlimited
[*]Ur Worst Nightmare		AEU Regiment
[*]Kris pedro Kiser		NBK Elite
[*]Abu				The Drow
[*]JH
[*]Gunzy				BAHQ
[*]Matt Smax Dectoor   		Delta Force 
[*]Gordarion The Greesh Elemath 	Delta Force
[*]Lazer Lazz Nero			Alpha WildD3amons
[*]Maximus Decimus Peridious				
[*]WhiteStar			BA Evo
[*]Frugal Jay Freska 		Uber United	
[*]Max Power Voltage		M2S
[*]Popeye				BAHQ
[*]PostHistory			BAHQ
[*]Florin Rechinul Pocneata	Alpha WildD3amons
[*]Captain Ultimate Catch
[/LIST]

This started out as an three man team with myself, Luke and Freja as fappers. As time went by more and more people came to help and it resulted in this big 'Team Kimmi'. We had people using pitbulls to make huge groups of mobs outside my radar. Then taggers who would tag mobs toward me, and people in cars who would drive around making constant flow of Scips. Fappers for me and the extra damage dealers. People scouting in vtols to see what direction I should move towards. 'Team Kimmi' grew into a killing machine!! The last two hours I got 15globals and 1hof and it was the best kill speed of the hole event.

Stats
Total Kills: 4800.
Time: 29hours 55Min.
Peds: ~5k Loss
ET rank: #6
MM rank: N/A :) Lets hope for Top10.

THANK YOU 'TEAM KIMMI' FOR ALL SUPPORT!!!​

Last edited:
Imagine you would have had uber gear!!

How much profit did you make?

I really hope your efforts pays off now. :)

As I dont have any uber gear or know anyone well enought to borrow from, I was left with using what I had.

Gear:
Eon SGA T1 + 5B
7x XT`s + Evil (average of T2)
ML45 T1 + Tac70
UR200 (L)
not sure if we have same definition of uber...

gl with finishing in top 10

I really hope your efforts pays off now. :)

I hope so too, lost around 5k ped. So if I get arms, that will be what I payed for them. One of the reason I had this high loss, is that I sold most my loot alot below markup, to sell it quick so I had peds to continue with. My loss would been smaller if I had the peds to use for the hole event, and then wait 3-4weeks and start selling loot. When prices goes abit up again.

not sure if we have same definition of uber...

gl with finishing in top 10

those 3 things you put in red color don`t come even close to modified mercenary in price for example (not sure about eon sga price, but still not much prolly)...

Good luck getting in top10 ;)

nice effort, but i know that your not #1
sry bro

A very nice Mayhem it was. Thanks to Kimmi for wanting to go for it, taking everyone on so openly and trusting us to do the best job we could. We learned a lot this Mayhem and next time we'll be able to work with AoW style efficiency.

I feel that considering our circumstances we did far better than expected, and I'm sure Kimmi will be pleased with the result when it comes. We'll be eagerly watching out.

Cheers!

Good luck then Kimmi and team :)

Good Going, your going to score well :cool:

Nice job Kimmi,

I had a bit more points with 15756.

I know at least 2 that have even more (way more) points then i have.

But i think you are pretty solid for a top10 place.

Cheers
Siam

nice work Kimmi. I wish you the best of luck for the REsults! GL!

Grats on the points! I was helping out Siam. Wish I had uber gear to help out a bit more.

Back