In Love With

Elite
Beautiful SerraAngel Angel
ola57_big_map.jpg

WELCOME TO MINERS HEAVEN

NO HILLS, NO MOBS, NO BULLSHIT RESOURCES

Nearest Teleporter:

Z’s Little Farm at: 28831 55690
OLA #57 is just north of this Tp. A few minutes on foot, or one lesser Tp jump will do the trick.

Mining:

Enjoy a beautiful land where you can mine without mountains that can’t be climbed, without mobs standing in the way of YOUR claim and most of all, without bullshit resources … Fed up with lyst, growth and other junk with next to no mark-up? Check out what you can find on OLA #57 !!

Known Resources:

Ores: Belkar,Durulium, Gazzurdite, Iron, Kanerium, Redulite,Rugaritz, Zanderium
EnMaters: Cave Sap, Garcen Grease, Oil, Magerian Mist, Typonolic Steam

Taxes:

Hunting: 0.00% … Good luck finding even a Chirpy
Mining: 3.99%

Shopkeepers:

Two little helpers carrying everything you could possibly need for mining (finders, probes, amps, excavators, refiners) as well as some other nice items that are looking for a new owner

Last edited:
I see you got your LA, gl with the new venture :)

Code:
SIZE  STUFF     DEPTH  COORD        QUANT  TT      
XII   Gazz      176m   29216,57152  195    48.75

Good place! :yay:

A shopkeeper would be an additional credit for your LA, Angel :)

Sounds good! I will personally check it out today as my way of congratulating you on your new LA! :yay:

Havent gotten any decent results with my 320 unfortunately, but the LA is miner friendly I'll give u that ;)

i went yesterday and didn't find much. found gazz/duru but thats about it and in small ammts (went unamped cuz i was new to the area, but i hit probably 7 claims in 50 bombs. :(

tried it out

ty Angel..u r right miners heaven .... lookin forward to flying in with a 100 bomb drop this sunday i'll keep track and launch the stats tomorrow night here..
Regards:):cool:

Edit: Nevermind

Last edited:
I mined there for a few days and it became one of my favourite LAs.
Good flat area with nice ores

Your LA turned out to be a good first time attempt at mining for me:yay:

Achieved my first HOF there last night...

Will be back:yup:

redid this LA and i found alot of magerian mist deposits and garcen deposits.

on the ore side i found some kane, but i found mostly gazz on here.

Hit a XI Garcen and modest gazz.

Overall i found kane, gazz, duru, belk, iron, mage, cave sap, oil, and some typo (very little).

Some time ago i had few Iron and Duru globals there, and in overall, my runs in this OLA are all with profit, so the zone is good. However, there are some bullshit resources actually :)

A Shopkeeper has arrived

The young handsome looking man carries

Ore amps 101, 102, 103, 104 (amongst other things)

... THEY ARE ALL CHEAPER THEN CHEAPEST BUYOUT AT AUCTION ...

I am looking for more amp crafters that would like to have someone bulk buying all their amps

Angel

Last edited:
little bump to the top

shopkeeper still carries many amps that are below auction MU (below cheapest buyout in auction to be preceise) ...

Good luck all finding that tower :)

Angel

GREAT LA for mining :yay:

Expect me back every day :ahh:

1 substantial and 3 significant in a 100 ped bombing run, couln't go wrong

TK220 (maxed) unamped

Last edited:
Been there, nice place :)

Peacefull and some great ores / enmatters

GL :)

BB

Another global of 79 belkar and found some redulite :)

Can I put up a tent there to live?

Had my first major newbie mining run tonight (25 PED worth) 88% TT return!

Was nice not having to worry about mobs and concentrating on mining, will be back regularly.

Second shopkeeper installed.

now also in stock ontop of everything that you need for mining (probes, excavators, extractors, refiners etc.) you will find some nicely priced enhancers and other below auc Mu priced stuff :)

Good luck all

Angel

Well.. dear friend: It is true: No mobs, No hills. I have used 100 surveys for Ore. TK220 maxed. % claims/drop = 20%
% return = 43% (based on tt). Ores: Iron, Gazz, Kane, and belkar. But return rate is not your fault. Loot is responsability from Mindark, and loot is very bad now. I guess the polish bug for 109 amp, broken all mining system. (In fact, I lost 10,000 peds at last 4 months with mining. :mad:)

Seriously? One bad 100 ped run means the entire mining system is broken? LMAO

I was going to say the exact opposite... My average mining runs have been better than ever, since the "bugged amp" / "locked accounts" fiasco started... even got my first Rugaritz claim today :yay:

Seriously? One bad 100 ped run means the entire mining system is broken? LMAO

I was going to say the exact opposite... My average mining runs have been better than ever, since the "bugged amp" / "locked accounts" fiasco started... even got my first Rugaritz claim today :yay:

I lost 10k peds, in mining, at last 4 months..this run only was to me a new oportunity to change my luck but thats not happened; However if you won, then good for you... and I am glad for you.;)

I lost 10k peds, in mining, at last 4 months..this run only was to me a new oportunity to change my luck but thats not happened; However if you won, then good for you... and I am glad for you.;)

Maybe try longer runs? I used to do 100 drop runs, but lately doing 200 to 250 drops
I know not everyone has the time to do longer runs, but the results seem to be much more consistent...

Back