gunner_seat.jpg

A Full Contact Racing Event

-------------------------------------------------------

:yay::yay:Giving away 2 Gungir MK1 Helicopters:yay::yay:
and 1 Megingjord with Turret!!

Sponsored by First Planet Company

-------------------------------------------------------

Concept:

Participants will pick between the Saehrimnir or Valkyrie class to compete in this PVP zone race, why pick? Because they will be racing in opposite directions on the same track at the same time!!!!

Each racer will be allowed a partner in the gunner seat of their vehicle (hereafter referred to as "Gunners"), who may be armed and armored as they see fit. Spectators are invited to fire upon the racers AFTER the race has started, please do not fire on the racers until 10 seconds after the race begins, failure to comply will most likely make you look like the missing anatomy of the feffoids.

Spectators AND Gunners , please respect the 10 second rule!!!

Should anyone break the 10 second rule they will be disqualified from the race
, or repeatedly PK'd by the good sports of this event ;) After the 10 second rule, YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN!!! Drivers are encouraged to bring spare vehicles (of the same class) and repair kits to allow them to continue the race after being blown away. Gunners are advised to shoot all participants and spectators on site to avoid being caught in a flaming ball of defeat!!

There will be 3 rounds for each class where racers will be given points based on their finishing position at the end of each round. These points will be totaled at the end of the event to determine the winner of each class.

When:

Round 1:
Valk MK1 Class:
Saturday March 12th 2011 @ 1800 MA Time

Saehrimnir MK1 Class:
Saturday March 12th 2011 @ 1800 MA Time

Round 2:
Valk MK1 Class:
Saturday March 12th 2011 @ 1900 MA Time

Saehrimnir MK1 Class:
Saturday March 12th 2011 @ 1900 MA Time

Round 3:
Valk MK1 Class:
Saturday March 12th 2011 @ 2000 MA Time

Saehrimnir MK1 Class:
Saturday March 12th 2011 @ 2000 MA Time

Where:

The races will take place on the track that is located on the northern peninsula of Myrene Island

Valkyrie will start at the South-western end (17765, 30297) and finish at the North-eastern end (19759, 32447)

valk_start_point.jpg

Saehrimnir will start at the North-Eastern end (19759, 32447), and finish at the South-western end (17765, 30297)

hummer_start_point.jpg

Point Structure:

In each round and each class, the racers finishing in the following positions, will be awarded the points as seen below:

1st: 10 points
2nd: 7 points
3rd: 5 points

(Example: Racer X finishes 2nd in round 1, 5th in round 2, and 1st in round 3, Racer X has a point total of 17)

Prize Structure:

The racer with the most points at the end of all 3 rounds in each class will receive a Shiny new GUNGIR MK1 helicopter!!!

The racer with the highest overall score between both racing classes that has not won themselves a Gungir MK1 will receive the Megingjord Mk1 tank with attached Turret!!!

Example:
Valk Class-
Racer X has 22 points
Racer Y has 17 points
Saehrimner Class-
Racer A has 15 points
Racer B has 10 points

X receives a Gungir, A receives a Gungir, and Y receives the Megingjord

Prizes will be awarded to the drivers of the winning vehicles

How to Register:

Submit your FULL AVATARS NAME and which vehicle you will be driving in this thread to be added to the registration list. Disclosure of your Gunner is not necessary.

Also:

Revive is Quite far away, so try to be well prepared ;)

Should you be killed during your race, you must start from the begging of the track again (so try not to die, lol)

This is a PVP zone, I cannot control it, keep that in mind ;)

Please avoid PKing me and any other event officials until the end of the event so we may keep things running smoothly ;)

You may register as a gunner in this event, however the driver of your vehicle cannot be registered as well, or they will receive any prize your vehicle earns. It is your responsibility to ensure they have not registered for the event if you expect to receive the prize. Registration lists will be kept as current as possible.

The use of teleport chips for anything other than returning to the starting line of your racing class after death will result in disqualification.

Any routes that are not clearly part of the track (dirt road) are not permissible. Racers seen clearly using "off road" routes in an attempt to bypass any portion of the track will not receive any points that round should they place in the top 3. This rule will be strictly enforced at my discretion, no exceptions.

Some wormholes will be available during the event courtesy of Auktuma of the Soldiers of Fortune society, big thanks to him for his contribution!!!

GOOD LUCK
and
SEE YOU AT THE

driver_seat.jpg

Last edited:
Valkyrie Registration:

Salix Sol Maximus
Mark Rufen Power
jessica Jess Fillion
Team pvp$: BIG KUKA KAZAX / Ruchnik Batiskaf KZ
Jason Jay Carr
Baron Baron Topper
Masak Mikass Keer
liddle red gunzy ridinghood
Arnold Terminator Swarzzy
Stanley Miles Stardust
Mike Jinx Doe
NovaTech Spongey Bob
Mr Nukem Quayjay
Mrs Sinofmen Quayjay
Michael Mike Masters
aj502 HellRoach Budwieser
amy staticsleep cheesehead

Saehrimnir Registration:

Paulo Mits Pereira
Makarian Makar Ranova
Photonic Edge
inthis Strash life
Pavilon White Black

Last edited:
Keeeeeeeen.

Valk class.

Salix Sol Maximus.

Is it alright if I hire a driver and register myself as gunner and prizewinner in case of winning.

Is it alright if I hire a driver and register myself as gunner and prizewinner in case of winning.

as long as you post it in advance like this ^^^ its fine by me :)

Last edited:
Now THIS is a cool idea :)

AHH the PVP race:yay:
time for some "camping" &:sniper:

Oh now this sounds like fun :D

I will try to be there, whether as a racer or a well-armed 'spectator' I'm not sure yet :)

Mark Rufen Power

Valkyrie MkI Class

Team NOSA Captain

:)

Last edited:
Gotta love the videos XD

thanks guys!!!

1. What does 2nd place overall win?
  2. Can spectators fire on contestants from the air?

Last edited:
Please register me for this event:

Mono Chrome Monochrome
Valkyrie MK1 Class
Team NOSA Captain

:cool:

haha brilliant will definately have to go and watch this carnage :D carmageddon on acid

Subscribing to make sure to watch this and see if I can participate as the time gets closer.

1. What does 2nd place overall win?
  2. Can spectators fire on contestants from the air?

In the process of answering your first question, I noticed I had overlooked the slight chance that 1 person may win both a Gungir and the Megingjord. I prefer to make 3 winners instead of 2 so i've adjusted the prize rule for the Megingjord overall in the OP as follows:

The racer with the highest overall score between both racing classes that has not won themselves a Gungir MK1 will receive the Megingjord Mk1 tank with attached Turret!!!

Example:
Valk Class-
Racer X has 22 points
Racer Y has 17 points
Saehrimner Class-
Racer A has 15 points
Racer B has 10 points

X receives a Gungir, A receives a Gungir, and Y receives the Megingjord

So 2nd place overall with either get a Gungir or Meginjord, depending on how things play out :D

As for firing from the air, be my guest, that would be quite entertaining. As stated in the OP after the 10 second rule, everything is fair game with regard to PVP.

Hope that covers your questions m8 :)

As for firing from the air, be my guest, that would be quite entertaining. As stated in the OP after the 10 second rule, everything is fair game with regard to PVP.

Oh dear, I fear the Fire of Hel is going rain down upon the contestants.

Sam :tiphat:

Valk mk1 Class
jessica Jess Fillion

registration list updated

Is weight is a factor in the speed of a car?

As a driver, if my car was blown up, I expect I would just leave the burned out hulk and pull another car out of my "pocket".

How many spare cars should I carry?

Does anyone know if weight is a factor in the speed of a car?

Sam :)

As a driver, if my car was blown up, I expect I would just leave the burned out hulk and pull another car out of my "pocket".

Does anyone know if weight is a factor in the speed of a car?

Sam :)

Load up on dung and go take a drive. ;)

Since this is the first event of this kind, it's difficult to speculate how many cars you might go through, but better to have more than you need, than be stuck repairing a vehicle while being bombarded by rockets ;)

Auktuma of the Soldiers of Fortune Society has graciously offered to provide us with some wormholes during the event!!! Big thanks to him for his contribution :D

Driver: BIG KUKA KAZAX
Gunner: Ruchnik Batiskaf KZ

Team: pvp$

Vehicle: Valk MK1

Be nice, or be dead!

Driver: BIG KUKA KAZAX
Gunner: Ruchnik Batiskaf KZ

Team: pvp$

Vehicle: Valk MK1

Be nice, or be dead!

Welcome aboard!! Registration updated

Saehrimner:

Paulo Mits Pereira

Registration updated

sign me up for hell :mad::mad::mad:

Jason Jay Carr

Valk mk1

(can do hummer if you dont get enough signed up to it)

Back