DEATH RACE l PVP Racing Event

When I said "big stick", what I meant was: the biggest gun with the highest tiers and the every amp and enhancer you could ever dream of putting on it XD

thought so, google it...

i just like the name

As stated in your comments, there are some hidden area's of this track that can be used to ones benefit. Keep in mind, you will be under a constant threat of fire, and a seemingly large advantage like this that one may know of and another may not, could be a defining factor in a typical race, however in Death Race I think its does not make much of a difference. The finish line will be reached through persistent cunning and a solid plan, not a simple shortcut that anyone who reads this thread knows about. I'm quite familiar with the track, if you try to run a valk the direction I have designated for hummers you will see this ;) As I've noted earlier, I recommend familiarizing yourself with the track ahead of time...

Miles, your ava looks surprisingly like my cousin Adam from Colorado, lol

Registration updated

Cheers!!

are short cuts legal? :scratch2: I need to know what mt restrictions are, also i tend to cut corners.....:laugh:

Any routes that are not clearly part of the track (dirt road) are not permissible. Racers seen clearly using "off road" routes in an attempt to bypass any portion of the track will not receive any points that round should they place in the top 3. This rule will be strictly enforced at my discretion, no exceptions.

are short cuts legal? :scratch2: I need to know what mt restrictions are, also i tend to cut corners.....:laugh:

Taking corners tight is one thing, cutting directly across a hill to bypass a segment of the track is another, quote from OP up there for ya ^^.

I think all I'm qualified for is one of those innocent civilians which becomes part of the carnage... I have not yet had the pleasure of being pk'd yet, so I wonder if anyone will see me in my orange jump suit....

I think all I'm qualified for is one of those innocent civilians which becomes part of the carnage... I have not yet had the pleasure of being pk'd yet, so I wonder if anyone will see me in my orange jump suit....

Spectators are highly encouraged to come and have some fun. We will have a few worm holes popping up from time to time to bring some of the mass dead back to the tracks :)

Hm....Thought I was in this already...

If not, put me in on a valk.

aj502 HellRoach Budwieser

Tippin'

Hm....Thought I was in this already...

If not, put me in on a valk.

aj502 HellRoach Budwieser

Registration updated, either way welcome to the competition m8 :)

amy staticsleep cheesehead in the valk class please

Last edited:
Registration updated, welcome to the competition static :)

I am giving notice so you may update the registration list...

I am withdrawing as I will not be able to attend due to a scheduling conflict. :(

Best wishes to all for a successful event!

I am giving notice so you may update the registration list...

I am withdrawing as I will not be able to attend due to a scheduling conflict. :(

Best wishes to all for a successful event!

Thanks for the notice, hopefully we will be able to do this again soon so you can join in the fun :)

hi!
i'm in for this event :)
Vincent vzvz92 Roulou

Driver may change but will be a socmate (maybe iulrork)

hi!
i'm in for this event :)
Vincent vzvz92 Roulou

Driver may change but will be a socmate (maybe iulrork)

Sounds good, which vehicle will you be driving, valk or saehrimner?

Going to sleep late and waking up early for the mayhem!! Get those last minute registrations in and feel free to show up as a spectator and pop off a few rounds at our racers :D

Heading out to the track for some early preparation, cya all there!!

Heading out to the track for some early preparation, cya all there!!

Back