FYI: Top 100 Avatars in Entropia (2011)

Status
omg the list is back....time to skill up :wtg:

ps. Kimmi wtf, you in 4th place, gratz :)

Last edited:
Ah the list...:D

/Arwen

List Updated !

Nr 1 : Mari Juana DutchGirl 1.000.000 K Happy skills

Ps : sorry uber players this skills are not for sale :girl:

Mari *.*
:kos:

you got some work to do on ranking that list by total skills..
In the meanwhile, my ass goes back to skilling :tongue2:

Corby is an Ex con :)

one day i will be there, only 500k more skill to go till i am top :p

Number 60 from your list is in M2S now :)

60. Michael Mike Masters 301k

If 221k total skill qualify for the noob list then you can put my name down there also :rolleyes:

You can move me to number 1. ;)

Although I bet Joda and Dan both have more than me.

Doug Blond Wana is no longer in UU, he is in cK or cKs again.

I like the list, would be nice to have such a list without TOPXXX, but this cannot be made by hand in such a forum thread, so everyone could see where he stands compared to his fellow colonists.

I like the list, would be nice to have such a list without TOPXXX, but this cannot be made by hand in such a forum thread, so everyone could see where he stands compared to his fellow colonists.

If every one would upload their skills to entropedia once in a while it would existent.
Some people keep very private about how much skills and of what they have.

Cheers
Siam

If every one would upload their skills to entropedia once in a while it would existent.
Some people keep very private about how much skills and of what they have.

Cheers
Siam

Well entropedia doesn't clean up after a while without change. Guess it'S safe to assume 1 year or so without changes should be safe for deletion. Regarding the provacy issue yes it's their right to do so, but also many who are willing to share.

You can move me to number 1. ;)

Although I bet Joda and Dan both have more than me.

Screen or it didnt happen!

Ps. As far as I know Joda, had his last hunt 9th july 2010. He then confirmed 521k skills, or he told you, and you told me :) After that he started selling equiptment and skills in the dusins, I still think he has enought skills to make it on the list, selling takes time. But the fact that he annouced he was quitting, I removed him.
Let me worry about Dan :)

Doug Blond Wana is no longer in UU, he is in cK or cKs again.

or...... ?

Srry fr my stupidness,but where do ya get these numbers?

Srry fr my stupidness,but where do ya get these numbers?

From people who tell me, and I speculate if I would like to put it on the list or not.

LOL.... I mean where do I find my avatar number..

rhnx

Press K for your skills.

And use the skill scanner from Jdegre to do it easily.

Cheers
Siam

i think this is most useless thing to do in game , skill count bah..

Press K for your skills.

And use the skill scanner from Jdegre to do it easily.

Cheers
Siam

After you get all your skills in the skanner,do you just add up all the numbers to get your total?

Thnx

Stop beating around the bush already.. this pissing contest has been going on for years. Just have everyone post a screenshot of their bank balance and a picture of their dick and settle it once and for all.

I got the name of the #30 but i dont know if the person wants the name to be said

30. nono arno sapiens 335k BAHQ ?????

nop i mean, another replacer that's not on the list and im gonna try to find out if the person wants

Reactions: das
Status
Back