Danimals Taxback Event

Just a quick question guys... but do you think the prizes are TOO LOW? or you just don't have the time to hunt exo and argos?..

Or is it the fact that you guys have to post a Screen Shot and that is just too old school? lol

The only reason I'm not in is because I told myself I'm not spending any PED (other than what I need for over there) until Arkadia comes out (which sucks, but I'm sticking to it lol) :S

Otherwise I'd be there shooting everything up!

Tbh I'm not sure why people haven't been posting already :scratch2:

Join this event people! :wtg:

The only reason I'm not in is because I told myself I'm not spending any PED (other than what I need for over there) until Arkadia comes out (which sucks, but I'm sticking to it lol) :S

Otherwise I'd be there shooting everything up!

Tbh I'm not sure why people haven't been posting already :scratch2:

Join this event people! :wtg:

Yea me neither.. that's why I posted asking if it was like an inconvenience to post global/hof or the prizes were too low or the timing is off or what?! :scratch2:

I've tryed to global on exas and argos, but they just don't want to give it. It's not an easy mob to global.
Maybe that's what is happening with others.

I've tryed to global on exas and argos, but they just don't want to give it. It's not an easy mob to global.
Maybe that's what is happening with others.

Ah okay makes sense I was just curios I guess this is right though so we will wait and see who wins :)

:wtg:

Heya,

Like i promised yesterday in forum chat i went to your la to hunt some argo. I'm sorry to say but imo there are still too much exa's <--> argo's. If you have to kill 3 exas every argo you can hunt that's not a good way off grinding argo. Anyway the argo maturity seems very good atm for the argo bronze mission.

If you could change dna so that there is one exa on 3 argo and keep the argo maturity and nice tax settings i'm pretty sure more ppl would hunt there.

greetings Lexie

ps: don't wait to long to change because my argo bronze mission is almost done ....

Heya,

Like i promised yesterday in forum chat i went to your la to hunt some argo. I'm sorry to say but imo there are still too much exa's <--> argo's. If you have to kill 3 exas every argo you can hunt that's not a good way off grinding argo. Anyway the argo maturity seems very good atm for the argo bronze mission.

If you could change dna so that there is one exa on 3 argo and keep the argo maturity and nice tax settings i'm pretty sure more ppl would hunt there.

greetings Lexie

ps: don't wait to long to change because my argo bronze mission is almost done ....

Alright, ill see if I can tinker around a bit more :)

interesting. personally, I'd prefer if there were no argonauts. after all, it's not like you can't find many of them all over on untaxed lands - even of higher maturites. argonauts, also, have this annoying tendency to interfere in any serious mining operating by running at you from a distance. and, of course, they don't loot very well.

exarosaurs, on the other hand, while not being brilliant, are at least consistent and moderate with what they loot - in particular the larger ones. and, you can have a dance party in front of several of them without worrying about being lunch for the group.

of course, this is just my opinion. I only go to this land area for the mining and exarosaurs.

interesting. personally, I'd prefer if there were no argonauts. after all, it's not like you can't find many of them all over on untaxed lands - even of higher maturites. argonauts, also, have this annoying tendency to interfere in any serious mining operating by running at you from a distance. and, of course, they don't loot very well.

exarosaurs, on the other hand, while not being brilliant, are at least consistent and moderate with what they loot - in particular the larger ones. and, you can have a dance party in front of several of them without worrying about being lunch for the group.

of course, this is just my opinion. I only go to this land area for the mining and exarosaurs.

Perhaps ill do some sort of poll before tinkering with the values. Thanks for your input kira :)

First Global

I got a global as you can see on tracker, but seems that now we have to wait when try to upload the pic. :scratch2:

This is what appears:
"Your file(s) have been successfully uploaded and will appear as soon as a moderator has had time to review and approve them."

#1. Exarosaur Stalker 75 PED

Thx for running the event Goose and Danimal. The exa/argo maturity combo you got is just perfect! ;)

Good luck all! :D

Last edited:
I got a global as you can see on tracker, but seems that now we have to wait when try to upload the pic. :scratch2:

This is what appears:
"Your file(s) have been successfully uploaded and will appear as soon as a moderator has had time to review and approve them."

I can check entropiatracker yes however, there is no way for me to be able to tell weither or not you have actually obtained the global at the la. I can wait till you have the SS posted or you may upload the SS at imagebash dot com and post a link here :)

The rules do state that the entry must be SS and I don't doubt your truthfulness, we just have to make it fair for other competitors :) Gratz on the global by the way!! :yay:

#1. Exarosaur Stalker 75 PED

Thx for running the event Goose and Danimal. The exa/argo maturity combo you got is just perfect! ;)

Good luck all! :D

Congratulations! We should have the leaderboard up dated soon! :)

I can check entropiatracker yes however, there is no way for me to be able to tell weither or not you have actually obtained the global at the la. I can wait till you have the SS posted or you may upload the SS at imagebash dot com and post a link here :)

The rules do state that the entry must be SS and I don't doubt your truthfulness, we just have to make it fair for other competitors :) Gratz on the global by the way!! :yay:

I have 2 more, will try tomorrow that some friend upload that for me and post the pics,

I have 2 more, will try tomorrow that some friend upload that for me and post the pics,

Rhagnar you're on a roll! lol just post the 3 screen shots and you should be set to be in first place so far clipper is in first place since he has a ss posted :) I just need to get goose to update the leaderboard for me hehe :)

I just tinkered with the DNA values a little bit between the argos and exos hope it is now better balanced for this event! :)

Rhagnar you're on a roll! lol just post the 3 screen shots and you should be set to be in first place so far clipper is in first place since he has a ss posted :) I just need to get goose to update the leaderboard for me hehe :)

:D

I just tinkered with the DNA values a little bit between the argos and exos hope it is now better balanced for this event! :)

That would be great!

:)

Hoping to see lots more globals!

So far here are the standings!

Clipper with 75ped global :)
Rhagnar with 3 globals but no ss's yet. Please post them soon!

The new prize for first place is now +.75Peds for a total of 600.75peds! :D

#2. Exarosaur Stalker 111 PED

So far here are the current standings!

Clipper~75ped global, 111ped global
Rhagnar with 3 globals but no ss's yet. Please post them soon so we can add them to the total jackpot prize :)

The new prize for first place is now 601.86peds!

New Standings!

So far here are the current standings!

1st Archie Clipper Moonsail~75ped global, 111ped global (186points)
2nd Rhagnar Rhag Thormilium~50ped global, 52ped global, 50ped global (152points)
3rd Milesio Milesio Tegum~70ped global (70points)

The new prize for first place is now 604.08peds! (Please let me know if my math is incorrect!!) :)

Keep on shooting them up guys! :lolup:

Bump to the TOP! :lolup:

#4 - 65Peds

#3. Argonaut Guardian 97 PED

Alright ill update this tonight when I can get on again :)

Updated the standings on the first page, again I apologize for not being able to update the leader boards yet... :scratch2::eyecrazy:

Hope you guys go nuts and get some more great globals! :laugh::wtg:

Back