Lemmy Dragon Plate (L)

narfi

Elite
Society
Lost Renegades
Narfi Hungry Willem

I would like your opinions on what these are worth, both their realistic value as well as what they could be sold for.

Please keep it clean and on topic.

gl and have fun,
narfi

Link to other new dragon plates

Last edited:
Eviscerator plate?

Gratz on the discoveries. What have you been crafting which has dropped these blueprints?

Cheers
Bjorn

Thanks Dante, I hadn't caught that, 25 protection against Eviscerators is pretty nice.

narfi

Gratz on the discoveries. What have you been crafting which has dropped these blueprints?

Cheers
Bjorn

Believe it or not they were from an 8 hour run on settler shin guards while I slept.

I am not sure when they were released into the game, but someone discovered the Rudolf Dragon Plate print a couple days ago, which is what I was trying to get last night, just turns out there was more than I expected hidden in that machine :p

Already got a 700ped hof clicking the Lemmy plate print which paid for the skill chip I ate this morning, I am a very inexperienced crafter so needed some extra skills to be able to click the discoveries more efficiently.

narfi

I dont see much use for these plates, maybe against the evisc or mulciber. Normal evisc aint really that hard apart from 10. I'd rate these around the same MU as 5E based on the information i know.

Maybe the plates work the best vs lemmy dragon? Feels kinda logical to use a rudolf plate vs rudolf dragon, lemmy plate vs lemmy dragon. Then again I have no clue what damage they make.

Fun to get discoveries atleast :girl:

Bump this up for some input.

Added a link to the OP to the other plates as well.

narfi

Maybe the plates work the best vs lemmy dragon? Feels kinda logical to use a rudolf plate vs rudolf dragon, lemmy plate vs lemmy dragon. Then again I have no clue what damage they make.

It says this in the desciption, so probably is the case, but we won't know untill someone does some proper tests on the dragons.

Back