Is there any alternate way of downloading the client?

Huskie

Elite
Society
Apocalyptic Uprising
John Huskie Hunt
As per title. I remember there being a torrent for EU, at some point, is that option still around?

My client's download keeps interrupting after around 100 MB downloaded, although my connection is fine. Have retried over a dozen times yet, and it always fails ~100-120 MB downloaded.

As per title. I remember there being a torrent for EU, at some point, is that option still around?

My client's download keeps interrupting after around 100 MB downloaded, although my connection is fine. Have retried over a dozen times yet, and it always fails ~100-120 MB downloaded.

You can try to download the needed packages manually and put it in the required folders:
http://download.entropiauniverse.com/

Alright, that's already a step forward, I hope. Thank you Jennson.

However there is still a problem: my client says it is downloading "dynamic content" and I see in that there are three different folders of dynamic content with several different files in there. Which should I download? Is there a particular order? And where do I download them to? If I download only the one that seems to be causing trouble, then run the client loader again, will it be able to recognize it and start from there on?

Ok, sorry for double post, but this is absolutely stupid.

Re-started download, went smoothly until 4,5 GB memory, then I had a tiny signal lapse from my wireless (which is pretty normal in most wireless connections), and now it's starting over from scratch!

Who the hell made this retarded download system that can't continue from the last fully downloaded file, or checkpoint or whatever? This is the most stupid way of downloading it, they should at least split this dynamic content download into several smaller downloads, since they are not a single enormous file!

Having a single download this large that must start over from scratch is ridiculously primitive and ass-backwards!

Really starting to give up on coming back before even actually seeing the game, with all this bullshit.

Don't worry it has not restarted, the previous files are saved with setups. When you d/c it contineus from the last setup it was trying to install, the installation I think is in segments which is why it takes so long. I also thought it restarted over from scratch but that is only because it does not show an estimated time to finish downloading :rolleyes:, hope you get it sorted by tomorrow, forgot where the files are now stored in because the main files arent in program files anymore. Anyone know where he could find this "dynamic" content?

Thanks, but it finally finished downloading. I didn't want to be around the computer after this last try anymore, and apparently it worked, somehow.

Thanks, but it finally finished downloading. I didn't want to be around the computer after this last try anymore, and apparently it worked, somehow.
Great told you it would work out :). Cya ingame soon.

Back