Entropia Universe 11.6.0 Release Notes

Please PLEASE let us redesign out avatars starting in their current forms, like in the jump to VU 10. PLEASE do not make us start with a random avatar.

When we receive new information with ETA's or roadmap from MindArk we'll share it.

Heh, guess you got me on that one :) Its not many though.

Can we either have an open house event, or can we automatically obtain all the completed quests from Genesis, like we obtained Understanding the Teleporter? I know it's not your call, but maybe you could mention the idea to somebody.

I think completing all quests in the game is a (far away) goal for some colonists. It's the reason a lot of people dislike temporary missions as well, but in this case, we never even had the chance to do the missions.

or can we automatically obtain all the completed quests from Genesis, like we obtained Understanding the Teleporter?

Understanding the Teleporter is the only mission from the Gateway area which I don't have in my Completed mission list :mad:

Understanding the Teleporter is the only mission from the Gateway area which I don't have in my Completed mission list :mad:

There is no hope for you anymore , good thing we got planes/cars now :lolup:

I don't know what field you work in mate, but in the place I work, it is very competitive market, and if I can't supply, there are plenty others that will, and would be more than happy to relieve me of my customers. At the very least it's part of my job to get the answers from my suppliers and hound them until I get an answer for my customer. Sitting on my hands and saying..."my supplier can't tell me when" is not acceptable...and i'd be looking for new employment fairly quickly with that attitude. If everyone in my office did that, we'd be out of buisiness pretty soon.
SEE, formally FPC has the obligation to pound on doors and desks to get answers for it's customers. Now that they are finally out from under the MA umbrella, it's time for them to grow a pair and get after MA for some completion dates.

Couldn't have said it better myself :)

I just realized it is no longer in my list either, even though I was told I completed it a long time ago. Maybe there is a bug.

That looks really awsome!

But what about makeup, beacon, taming etc?
And why is it posted at SEE/FPC ... dunno ... forum? Isn't it a MA issue?

Dynamic Content Distribution Step 2

Genesis - The New Starting Area

We now introduce Genesis. This is a small client (around 300MB) where new account holders can enter the virtual environment and learn the basics of Entropia Unvierse while the the next destination is downloaded in the background.

Genesis includes a few quick tutorials and short quests aimed at newcomers. This is where CharDef (Avatar Customization) is placed now and the new account holders can also try different garments on and chat with other avatars.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?169733-Test-Island-in-EU

sorry.. am just bored!

Please PLEASE let us redesign out avatars starting in their current forms, like in the jump to VU 10. PLEASE do not make us start with a random avatar.

so far in all the times I've remade my avatar since vu10 I've always had the current one to start with. I've attempted to ruin it several times and succeeded once but thankfully they screwed something up and I managed to correct my enhancements.

Another Business Nerf ...

I dont like to whine and i dont intend to just want to point out what the new VU totaly destroys...

Achiving high levels in beauty takes a lot of investment (time or money). Beauticians did it to be able to supply non ordinary looks to the player base.

Now all looks are available by default during startup avatar creation process... so our business is nerfed to just fixing peoples mistakes ... instead of providing something new and amazing ...

WHY!?

Ido

p.s. not to mention the bug where when a player has an option i.e. in face surgery which you didnt unlock yet you CANT change anything in their face (the procedure fails with a yellow warning message "something went wrong blablabla")

:cussing::banghead:
NO old systems back, so i don't need to download the new VU! It is not enought, if ppl don't depo about this issue. Next step is just not play! I need my old fun back, or this game is death for me ! This is so simple as all the false promises! Im really tired now about MA!

Im eager to see how the new aviator creation is going to work ( ok said something relating to this tread)

Now onto a more important matter, Please people deposit all the funds you can ; you see I just put in yet another request for 170,000 peds for MA to deposit into my bank account :D

oh by the way this makes me hit the 1 million ped withdrawal mark with EU :)

so keep them deposit coming

:wise:

# Log in during download: You will be able to log in to the client when required content and the additional content related to the planet you are located on has been downloaded completely, even though other planets might still not be finished downloaded.

downloaded 1 GB/5.4 after fresh installation, still cannot play , my ava was on amethera before reinstall. I have downloaded parts of files from roctropia and next island on hardrive but what for ? For faster login in ? LOL Im "able to log in to the client when required content and the additional content related" but i cannot play :)

And the second thing... Why still EU loader using Internet explorer ??? Why ??? I have other browser and dont like using IE. I dont like.....

Cheers

Im eager to see how the new aviator creation is going to work ( ok said something relating to this tread)

Now onto a more important matter, Please people deposit all the funds you can ; you see I just put in yet another request for 170,000 peds for MA to deposit into my bank account :D

If I saw you in the street, I would stab you in the face :love:

Opps read this wrong :whistle:, thought you wanted us to withdraw some peds, well MA can blame you instead of themselves for loot/skills/functionality/fun/frightening in-game 'investors'. Just another 40k pull here, I'm sure that'll be put back in no time by several thousand newbie depositors.

Note: We have increased the variation possibilities for newly created avatars' appearances. Therefore, in a coming release, we will give all current participants the opportunity to customize their avatar appearance again.

We are waiting.:yay:

Back