White & Pink (F) Mastercoat

chesta

Old Alpha
Society
RTr
Bagutta chesta Bonestorm
Hi,

I do consider to sell my beloved white/pink Mastercoat. It was crafted and colored more than 5 years ago.
The main color is perfect white (no cornsilk or else fake) on the outside with pink and lil purple decoration, while the inside main color is purple. Best check yourself:

I never had any texture added to it, I just love how the plain look matches with the rest of my outfit:

I am going to post alot white and pink clothes soon, first of all I wanted to check the value of the coat, or atleast what ppl think its worth.

Since my videocard isnt good, just PM me if you want to see it through your graphix...

Regards

chesta

Last edited:
bump

Can anyone help me guessing a price for this coat?

Current marketvalue for an average coat seems to be around TT+600ped atm
What would coloring would cost, majorly the white part I mean :)

I would say TT+1000 max ;)

If the coloring work is perfect:

white MU has been varying a lot, at 200% (monthly) it would cost ~110ped/field, at 300% (yearly) ~205ped/field.
purple is ~11ped/field and pink ~30ped/field atm.

(That's all excluding application fees btw. And excluding the cost of enhancers that might be needed for the white application: ~35ped extra enhancer costs for every level the colorer lacks... and white isn't maxxed untill lvl 57ish. I don't believe there are any active colorers atm that could do it without using enhancers. So it could easily cost several hundred ped more)

Hope it helps to give you an idea, good luck with the sale(s)!

Last edited:
Dessy is quite good with her calculations, Enhancers needed (by me) are 80, so it would be around 160ped for those if you want to count them in too. Makes about 300ped+ for the colors plus the normal value of the coat.

Ty all for help.

So Sheryo is quite right with valueing the coat around 1k.
Its still crazy money for vitual clothing but wayyyy less then I would sell it for.

So when everything is sold and withdrawn I do still look cool :D

:yay: :yay: :yay:

Back