Infinite Stamina? Bug? Exploit? More stupidity from MA?

Centech

Elite
Society
BAHQ4LIFE!!!
Jason Centech Tanner
There is currently a mission that seems to be bugged. It is the Rocktropia police mission where you get +1 Stamina. It seems to be repeatable, at least for some people. Members of a certain very high level society seem to be repeating it every few minutes.

Nobody wants to own up to the full facts (go figure) but there seems to be some sort of trick people have figured out to reset the mission, or the timer for repeating it if it is intended to be repeatable. I can't believe you are supposed to be able to repeat a mission that gives you +1 stamina for killing 20 mobs at will considering other +1 stamina mobs require killing thousands of mobs and aren't repeatable.

Please tell me this is a joke?

Damn and I missed that wile I was there? Well I promise the next time I am there I will test and see if the quest is actually repeatable and then make a bug report accordingly.

lol.. please give details so i have something to do tonight
:laugh:

What mission gives you +1 stamina for killing a few mobs? Please share.

Also is it truly repeatable?

More awesome news.....it just keeps coming :banghead:

If this is true and the avatars did not report it. It should not be hard to find these avatars and remove there agililty and give them temporary bans.

Ahh the plot thickens... :)

Uh oh :scared:

Thats a pretty flipping serious error, something better be done soon!

Thats why I saw some people with remarkable high stamina :eyecrazy:

LOL, but MA have just said that everything is normal and working as it is designed to do :laugh:

Cool.

yup MA just said all systems normal and balanced now.. so go get em tiger.

If your looking to get banned...this should help. Scroll toward the bottom for said mission.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?207538-ROCKtropia-Missions

So Welcome To The London Backlot is the one? Is it really repeatable?
Personaly I wouldn't hesitate to do the mission then. After all MA just wrote all is fine and working as intended in our universe. I would rather agree with them on that mission then. Allways hated the Stamina gap between old scool uber and noob.

The police call is not the only mission bugged there...

Buzz & me were doing all the RT mission when realized that we were getting lots of police calls:
Police Call: 10-66 Kill 40 Stereo Jackers Reward: Agility
Police Call: 11-25 Kill 20 Soulshakers Reward: Stamina

So basically you can get endless stamina & endless agility.

Once we realized this and figured out where the areas are to get them and that there is a 1h timer on the mission repeat, we reported it first to Calypso support(and ask if they can forward it to Mindark) and then again today to RT support. We also tryed to contact Mindark, but no reply and no reply from support yet.

Don't understand how this can't be fix fast, they can just shut down the servers and no one would be able to do the missions :scratch2:

Other non related bug (also reported) is with the police academy missions:
Police Academy I – Troll Removal Service Lt. Funk Kill 50 Forum Trolls Reward: Alertness
Police Academy II – Soulshaker Invasion Sgt. Baker Kill 100 Soulshakers Reward: Agility
Police Academy III – The Graduation Years Cpt. Shramsky 300 Soulshakers Reward: 1 Reputation, Alertness, Police Badge and Police Radio

All 3 mission are completed after killing 2! Soulshakers insted of 50-100-300

its not a bug.. its all in the name of balance.. rocktropians are to be faster and last longer then calypsians.. its all about balance you see.. see the latest from the balance manager.

:lolup:

actually, story wise, it seems those are police calls of rowdy ppl

i dont think rowdies would stop after one time and would keep coming back
so repeating police calls doesnt sound like a bug to me tbh

the stamina or whatever gain is interesting though, but the repeating itself, should be ok story wise

Well, the RockStar soc had to get their reputation skill up somehow to enter events on Calypso.

Oh, and Daisy wanted to get some agility for a screenshot for Wizz.

This is just too damn funny :laugh:

No changes have been made nor will be made to these core rules. At the same time, MindArk is continuously monitoring the balance of the system and all planets within the universe. Anomalies are constantly analyzed and adjusted to maintain the balance.

These incidents have been analyzed in accordance to our routines.

On rare occasions, items and opportunities can be found letting participants with lower skills to also try out other aspects of the universe not usually available to them. These items should not be considered to be common in any way, nor competing with regular items. Participants investing time and funds into their avatar should be able to see their avatar progress.

For MindArk, the individual progress is a core part of the universe and the market.

With this MindArk hope you have a greater understanding of last days’ events and see them in a new light.

- MindArk Balancing Team

Just too funny :lolup:

Now here is the thing .

Allowed or not?

I had a interesting message with mobile mike which resets the phone to get new text messages ? *no screenshot yet will try in another hour*

Bugged like tens of es500's dropping in one day?

none of your soc is doing it i hope

Not that I know of but if they are they should get whatever punishment anyone else gets. Sadly knowing MA that will be nothing anyway. I just want them to fix it.

Hey I noticed that it didnt record my kills anymore relooged and mission was gone

If it is a bug then its a really serious one, and the servers should be taken down straight away to fix it.

But then again if it isn't a bug, then its a very stupid feature... I worked for years to get my attributes to the levels they are at, and I don't like the thought of people being able to catch up in a matter of days...

I worked for years to get my attributes to the levels they are at, and I don't like the thought of people being able to catch up in a matter of days...

happened to me when L sib equipment was introduced :laugh:

Anyone who doesn't think this is a bug and is exploiting it, is just fooling themself.

actually, story wise, it seems those are police calls of rowdy ppl

i dont think rowdies would stop after one time and would keep coming back
so repeating police calls doesnt sound like a bug to me tbh

It is definitely a bug, cause you're getting the call for the same mission over and over and the mission does not count in your mission log. If it was not a bug, the mission would count and it would show in the mission log

Back