Infinite Stamina? Bug? Exploit? More stupidity from MA?

Solution to this Bug:

1) Fix it ASAP

2) Remove all gained Ability & Stamina which was rewarded for completeing these missions over and over, which becomes apparent very fast it's a bug. Especially since each time you don't get another mission completed and it is opened again at certain locations after a certain amount of time.

If the stamina and agility gains are removed after the bug is fixed... what is the harm then? Who will complain that they lost these attributes? Only those who knew they were taking advantage of a bug so all they really lost is time.

Me and summer did it a few times then realized it was bug, and did it some more to understand how often it can be done, and where to open the mission again. Then reported it. While I hate to be some beta tester or something this is how things are :(... And I think that MA needs to hire more testers and have things like this fixed before it is released! & take it more seriously and fix these things fast... rather then let them go on for days/weeks.

Take away the Stamina and Agility away that was gained once bug is fixed. Simple solution!!! :wise:

The scanners and armour drop balancing error seems like it would be nearly impossible to solve fairly because how many were sold and traded around now it would be a mess to fix.

But in this case... it's a very fair and EASY solution.. But will it actually be done? Time will tell. :dunno:

Like it or not there are a lot of players using this bug/feature right now, some of which should definitely know better.

Ban the lot of them for not reporting it :loco:

Solution to this Bug:

1) Fix it ASAP

2) Remove all gained Ability & Stamina which was rewarded for completeing these missions over and over, which becomes apparent very fast it's a bug. Especially since each time you don't get another mission completed and it is opened again at certain locations after a certain amount of time.

If the stamina and agility gains are removed after the bug is fixed... what is the harm then? Who will complain that they lost these attributes? Only those who knew they were taking advantage of a bug so all they really lost is time.

Me and summer did it a few times then realized it was bug, and did it some more to understand how often it can be done, and where to open the mission again. Then reported it. While I hate to be some beta tester or something this is how things are :(... And I think that MA needs to hire more testers and have things like this fixed before it is released! & take it more seriously and fix these things fast... rather then let them go on for days/weeks.

Take away the Stamina and Agility away that was gained once bug is fixed. Simple solution!!! :wise:

The scanners and armour drop balancing error seems like it would be nearly impossible to solve fairly because how many were sold and traded around now it would be a mess to fix.

But in this case... it's a very fair and EASY solution.. But will it actually be done? Time will tell. :dunno:

What he said :)

Like it or not there are a lot of players using this bug/feature right now, some of which should definitely know better.

This whole thing makes me sick...... I cant beleve how fast this game is sinking (I feel so sad):confused:

I vote for temp ban and all attributes set to 1 for people that repeated it more than 5 times!!

I vote for temp ban and all attributes set to 1 for people that repeated it more than 5 times!!

hah.. what about the old guy who doesn't read very well and was just doing the missions his celly gave him?? should he be penalized as well?

Solution to this Bug:

MA has basically said the esX00's dropping was not a bug. Lots of people thought that was a bug, because a crafted item that stopped being craftable several years ago, that had a high market value because of it, could not now be dropping from mobs 50-100 in one day...

But it was not a bug, so how is anyone supposed to *know* what is a bug and what is not after *that*? Really, after es500's rained down from the sky, who would be surprised if a bunch of say adjusted faps dropped? Really almost anything that happens now, MA could not expect the users to know if it is a bug or it is intended. They have put themselves in that position.

sadly we don't live in a democratic universe, MA / NDS will fix it when it suits them.

Lets face it, it's a bug that doesn't hurt them financially and we all know what that usually means . Besides what about all those players that used exploits like this in the past that haven't had their attributes removed?

:wise: Welcome to BugTropia :mad:

In psychology and logic, rationalization (or making excuses) is a defense mechanism in which perceived controversial behaviors or feelings are explained in a rational or logical manner to avoid the true explanation, to differentiate from the original deterministic explanation, of the behavior or feeling in question. It is also an informal fallacy of reasoning.

In psychology and logic, rationalization (or making excuses) is a defense mechanism in which perceived controversial behaviors or feelings are explained in a rational or logical manner to avoid the true explanation, to differentiate from the original deterministic explanation, of the behavior or feeling in question. It is also an informal fallacy of reasoning.

What is the condition when you don't quote the post you are replying to?

Why am I not suprised?
I stoped playing 4 weeks ago, and seeing this, it just proves that my decision
were right.

In essence my argument all along has been that though people can whine all they like, they cannot influence MA's decisions. The EU economy is subject to change, the same as any real life economy. When investors buy shares they accept the risk, the same is so in EU when we buy expensive items.

Unfortunately this argument has resulted in me being labelled as a 'fan-boy', what ever one of those is... and resulted in one player to launching a campaign of neg-repping against me.

This forum isn't what it once was... :(

If it is a bug then its a really serious one, and the servers should be taken down straight away to fix it.

But then again if it isn't a bug, then its a very stupid feature... I worked for years to get my attributes to the levels they are at, and I don't like the thought of people being able to catch up in a matter of days...

These two statements from you don't seem to agree...

Red text highlighted by me.

IMHO an attributes bug does hurt MA because Stamina gives alot of hp. If someone ends up with 500+ stamina just imagine how much hp they would rack up and how much more eco it could allow them to hunt.

Fred

These two statements from you don't seem to agree...

Red text highlighted by me.

That is because they relate to entirely different elements of gameplay, one relates to how much money I have, and one to how hard I work on my avatar.

Come on Hanne, give us loyal calypso players unlimited stamina too!!

Meh, so sad that one cant be 100% sure that MA will penalize them back to original lvl.

get the attributes to normal, those who got twice or more should get only 1.... i feel shity thinking i killed 16k atrox/feff/argo/molisk/merp and 14k aurli for stamina pffff

ha ha gratz to nr1 socs for ensuring to stay nr1 by telling noone and getting +20 stamina or whatnot. :D
:wtg: not.
Well we'll see what happens.

yup removal of aquired points this way and apropiate actions taken against abuse.
i like many spend years getting atributes up geting it from quests the first place was a big disapointment from me,but this simply cant go untattended.

There have been many bugs in the past that were exploited by various people. The first one that comes to mind and irritates me the most is the "duplication bug" which allowed many Mod-Faps to come into existence (and I can only imagine a number supremacy bits and some mod-mercs too). Then there was the border-bug, where I saw the Warant who reported it here using it himself (while wearing full supremacy and using mod-merc none the less).

Where those exploiters punished? Not that I know of -- if ANYTHING, they've been profiting from their exploits since!

What is the condition when you don't quote the post you are replying to?

Its called not wanting to hear Exploiters United whine-itis.

Last edited:
I hear it has been fixed

Missions has been taken of the mission list (second times)

I hear it has been fixed

Missions has been taken of the mission list (second times)

I hope this is right!

I would like to see the offenders having their gained attributes removed... though having said that hows the average joe gonna know it was a bug? No point penalising people who didn't know...

Last edited:
:(... And I think that MA needs to hire more testers and have things like this fixed before it is released! & take it more seriously and fix these things fast... rather then let them go on for days/weeks.

Let's all say "Ad Nausem" until it makes us sick...

I'm with Buzz.

Out of curiosity Centech, who was doing it? I'd love to know, its taken me almost 5 yrs to get 100 stamina and im not happy.

I have a few names I'm pretty sure were doing it, but I don't want to name anyone when I have no solid evidence.

Not sure what your point is? You want me to come out and say it? Ok, Xen and many other members of UU were doing it. Satisfied?

Back