Infinite Stamina? Bug? Exploit? More stupidity from MA?

ill asked and reported it :wise: ...

here is what they say :

2011-02-25 21:36 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi
Thank you for your report and patience regarding this issue. It has been forwarded to the responsible team for further investigation and any irregularities found will be adjusted.
Please note that taking advantage of bugs or exploits to gain access that is otherwise unavailable, or to obtain a competitive advantage over other participants, is a violation of the Terms of Use. If you fail to report such issues you risk having your Account permanently locked.
Kindly accept our apologies for the inconvenience this causes you. Please stay tuned to the News section and Version Update Content Lists on the website for further information and developments.
Kind regards,
Leslie | ROCKtropia Support

So some people got rare armor, some rare faps, some rare scanners and now some very fast attribute/HP gains... guess EVERYONE got a piece of the pie. No big deal. The extra HP these people got just means we'll have to have higher tiered weapons for PVP/LG. ;)

Good Luck everyone!

P.S. I kinda feel that this won't be the last bug found.

Menace

The extra HP these people got just means

Menace

Well 5 stamina is 1 hp lvl ... so stories of ppl having 500 hp yeah right thats like a lot of stamina not possible.

Not a biggie just a bug , like those never happend in EU or in PE

Maybe we will see some perm bans and a change in top 10 society list :yay:

Out of curiosity Centech, who was doing it? I'd love to know, its taken me almost 5 yrs to get 100 stamina and im not happy.

Ask in soc chat.

rofl this made me laugh so hard :D especially since I know your soc UU was doing the mission all the time.
You might seriously want to consider to change your soc if this bugs you. :rolleyes:

Not sure what your point is? You want me to come out and say it? Ok, Xen and many other members of UU were doing it. Satisfied?

MA has basically said the esX00's dropping was not a bug. Lots of people thought that was a bug, because a crafted item that stopped being craftable several years ago, that had a high market value because of it, could not now be dropping from mobs 50-100 in one day...

But it was not a bug, so how is anyone supposed to *know* what is a bug and what is not after *that*? Really, after es500's rained down from the sky, who would be surprised if a bunch of say adjusted faps dropped? Really almost anything that happens now, MA could not expect the users to know if it is a bug or it is intended. They have put themselves in that position.

The point, condensed, is that no one can really know what is a bug and what is not after very strange things happening such as bunches of es500's dropping, and MA saying it was intentional. At least not to the point of being punishable.

And my attributes are 100% "real" except for 1 "extra" stamina, if it was a bug. And I have the mission log to prove it.

Its true, MA doesnt say how things are supposed to work and that is their fault but anyone on this planet who has ever hunted with UL weapons before L weapons has a very good idea of this is not how its supposed to work. If you want to act stupid like "uh, i didnt know,..." Well, not only are you stupid for thinking ppl are going to believe you but your also a big lair and your pants are on fire. Scoot over ND we need a bigger prison.

OK cent, joking aside, i put it to you that you are lying.

There is no infinate stamina bug. And you are preying on the communities current fragile state to create more dissilusion within EU.

fail.jpg

There is no infinate stamina bug. And you are preying on the communities current fragile state to create more dissilusion within EU.

The bug exists, I checked myself...

dude seriously as he wrote before... just ask your soc mates. They can tell you the truth.
Oh and if you don't trust them :scratch2: and centech then just ask buzz as he posted the stuff here before.
Ahh well and if you don't trust what buzz wrote then you got some issues mate.

1 stamina or infinite?

I didnt go through with the mission for the second time obviously, its a bug.

I did however having finished the mission before go to the spot you get the call, and I got the call again, and enrolled on the mission, again.

A number of your soc mates were 'checking it out' at the same time...

dude seriously as he wrote before... just ask your soc mates. They can tell you the truth.
Oh and if you don't trust them :scratch2: and centech then just ask buzz as he posted the stuff here before.
Ahh well and if you don't trust what buzz wrote then you got some issues mate.

Why do you think I type? There's a very big difference between getting 1 extra stamina point and getting an infinite amount.

Why do you think I type? There's a very big difference between getting 1 extra stamina point and getting an infinite amount.

One of your soc mates now has 26 stamina, so either he (or she) has done a LOT of 10k missions (which is of course possible) or they were exploiting . I can provide a screenie if you wish.

I didnt go through with the mission for the second time obviously, its a bug.

I did however having finished the mission before go to the spot you get the call, and I got the call again, and enrolled on the mission, again.

A number of your soc mates were 'checking it out' at the same time...

We all checked it out. The mission repeats. Once. not twice, three times etc. once. it's not infinite. Its one extra.

I saw another avatar there yesterday with 29 stamina ...

One of your soc mates now has 26 stamina, so either he (or she) has done a LOT of 10k missions or they were exploiting (which is of course possible). I can provide a screenie if you wish.

Some people play a lot. That isnt a bug.

Thank god I did not play for a while, but this again sound like a FUCK UP (mmm, wasn't that the 4th in a few days??) by MindArk and again I imagine nobody will get punished and again we will not learn what the hell went wrong.

I seriously start to wonder if there is any professionalism in the MA office. The last few days it seems they rush things in game without testing at all (yes even less then they usually do). I think it is time for MA to get off their lazy ASSES and spend out money for stuff that is important (LIKE TESTING STUFF) and not spend it on useless stuff like achievements.

Sure there are minor bugs all the time, but none of them have serious consequences on the games economy, but almost infinite Stamina is a HUGE FUCK UP by MindArk and some heads need to roll in their office.

So let the guy that made this error go and also let his boss go, get all the stamina back from the abusers at least or ban them for not reporting the bug, it is as easy as that IF you are running a serious business (which I doubt Ma is doing atm).

The cost top catch up with bug eploiters

Well, I just used Jdegre's tool to calculate how much it would cost me to gain equivalent HP by gaining stamina:

Gain - Cost by chipping to gain equivalent HP to the stamina gains by the exploiters
10 - 600 US$
20 - 1700 US$
30 - 3300 US$
40 - 5700 US$
50 - 8,800 US$

I'm annoyed in direct proportion to the amounts above.

Remove the exploits gains and ban the exploiters.

I'm withdrawing my 493pedder ESI from the auction, because it definitely looks like I'm going to be needing it.

Surely any business expecting paying customers to deposit in a game open to such exploitation needs their commercial heads examined, fast.

Well, this is a serious issue ofc, but ppl always have short memory... we have at least 2 landowners banned since 2007 and still getting taxes from their lands!!! Wake up!

Lol i heard about it.
I hope MA take some fucking measures about it...
otherwise we all better start using bugs or exploits.... after all it seems MA doesnt give a shit

I would hope the bug is fixed, the exploited points removed and the excessive abusers punished.

narfi

Lol i heard about it.
I hope MA take some fucking measures about it...
otherwise we all better start using bugs or exploits.... after all it seems MA doesnt give a shit

Agree if matters are not taken, I should just chip out and withdraw then just wait for exploits to show and see how far a can further my avatar off bugs. Have a feeling if the dont do anything about this my avatar could get farther off exploits then any and all of my honest playing, that has done nothing but put me in the constant negatives ped wise.

Someone mentioned that the bug was fixed now (don't recall who, but I think they posted in this thread) ... does anyone know for sure? If it isn't fixed, we're into the weekend now, and I'm wondering if any attention will be given to this, and yet another non-explanation given.

Well, this is a serious issue ofc, but ppl always have short memory... we have at least 2 landowners banned since 2007 and still getting taxes from their lands!!! Wake up!

Well Nostrop and co. can not withdraw for now, so we are good on that one, and if they ever get unbanned well, not sure if that is gonna happen...

Someone mentioned that the bug was fixed now (don't recall who, but I think they posted in this thread) ... does anyone know for sure? If it isn't fixed, we're into the weekend now, and I'm wondering if any attention will be given to this, and yet another non-explanation given.

That is exactly my point, whenever they FUCKUP in our disadvantage we hear nothing about it ever again. But if they FUCKUP in their disadvantage all sorts of stuff is gonna happen and change. Stuff changes very fast then all of a sudden !

Yes i'm curious if this has been fixed or not?

And I seriously doubt anyone is working on Friday, Saturday, Sunday :eyecrazy:

its fixed u dont get any more calls from police...

The missions have been taken off, essentially fixing the situation. Hopefully this isn't the end of the story though. The attribute points should be removed at the very least.

Back