Infinite Stamina? Bug? Exploit? More stupidity from MA?

Support isnt planet partner but MindArk.

When I made a support ticket on Planetcalypso support page asking about the odd item drops, they asked me to submit it on Rocktropia support page instead.

And when I wrote a support ticket about the mob "???" support answered they had forwarded the issue to NextIsland support.

Though I guess there is a "second line support" at MA HQ for specific kind of issues. Maybe then support issues that clearly is related to abuse and purely technical questions.

When I made a support ticket on Planetcalypso support page asking about the odd item drops, they asked me to submit it on Rocktropia support page instead.

And when I wrote a support ticket about the mob "???" support answered they had forwarded the issue to NextIsland support.

Though I guess there is a "second line support" at MA HQ for specific kind of issues. Maybe then support issues that clearly is related to abuse and purely technical questions.

Well they ofc want things sorted into the right catorgy. Proably partner maybe pay some kind of fee to support. Support is btw a a separte company http://www.mindark.com/company/euso-ab/

So EUSO-Ab so taking care of the support and if their is a design flaw/bug etc it will be forwarded to SDS/NDS proably.

:laugh: So if you send support ticket you will have a load of Rockstars sitting about the office laughing their heads off :laugh:

Because only two things qualify you for extra stamina:-

A: You were an early supporter of the game, creating an avatar early enough.
B: You earn it, legally.

Anything else gives you an unfair advantage. It's a financial one. As I said in an earlier post in this thread, it's huge financial one for me to catch up with an exploiter (or anyone who gets suddenly awarded 8 Stamina just by complaining about it) in terms of HP.

That financial advantage alone makes me very defensive against anyone who attempts to gain a financial advantage over me in this real cash economy; especially if the Stamina gained by either exploiting the bug or by awarding avatars created after the Stamina9>1 change.

It baffles me that you can't see the exact same arguement can be made for people that started with 1 stamina instead of the 9 you started with and had no way at all of catching up to you for years. I think the exploiters should be rolled back and the disadvantaged should be brought back to even. You think it is unfair that people exploited but it would be unfair if people started at the same place you did? It makes no sense at all that you should be able to preserve your "unfair advantage" over any player that started in the last 3 1/2 years.

Also, i had no trouble at all submitting a ticket to rocktropia support through the entropiauniverse portal.

Last edited:
MindArk then pointed out that the contract he signed actually did prohibit him and his business employees as well as family members from actively playing the game, and effectively forced him to retire the NEVERDIE avatar.

I don't mind planet partners being active ingame, as long as what they do have nothing with the economics. For instance running different kind of events should be ok.

But to stay away from hunting/mining/crafting and other professions that have an impact of the ingame economy unless it's properly audited (so if an official avatar hunts, and he HOFs, that loot is taken care of according to approved procedures). And information about planned item drops should either be kept secret and information about it not being used - or being publicised so everyone has the same information, for instance so all bank owners have same chance to adjust market value.

I'm wondering what Gabriel from Planet Calypso Support can do with regards to what happens on Rocktropia.
Yes Omega :), seems silly I know but I have not been on any other planets thus far. & I always think our support is the universal one but its clearly not now. But anyhow, even though it was addressed to the wrong planet support Gabriel still answered :scratch2:.

That brings up ANOTHER interesting question, Mega...

Who handles discipline/support if an avatar created on a specific planet has issues on another planet handled by a different management team/company?

:scratch2:
Yes good question & 1 I'm now learning about, quite confusing tbh.

Support isnt planet partner but MindArk. Partners can never ban ppl they too have to fill a support case. That they put rocktropia or calypso behind their name is for marketing purposes.
So where is the MA support line?? Could someone post and link all the support lines available in this universe just for me & others to know pls, as I'm at a lose. Ty :).

I feel some what bidazzled by this. Either you forgot where the mob originated from or noone knows who to report to :laugh:. Now MA have the never starting or ending support lines ;).

Last edited:
Let the people who exploited the bug keep the attrbutes, do not punish them. After all, surely they accepted the risk that they could lose the attributes and were ok with it, as such, taking the gains away is of little consequence to them.

Then give everyone else who didn't exploit the bug something special. Special enough so that the people who did exploit it really regret it. What is this special, I don't know, that would take some consideration.

Make it not trad-able too, so they'll never even be able to buy it.

Yeah,give everyone who not exploited it 10 HP's, they arenot chipable and the exploiters will regret to have exploited it.

does anyone have screens of these ubers in 30+ stamina ?

I know of one uber who got up to 24 stamina just by completing Iron challenges the proper way.

I just hope MA can reset Rocktropia's bad coding (or is it Mindark's bad coding?), otherwise who is to say this kind of bug wont re-occur in the future ?

I just hope MA can reset Rocktropia's bad coding (or is it Mindark's bad coding?), otherwise who is to say this kind of bug wont re-occur in the future ?

it's NDS's horrid coding. PPs create their own missions. it's probably some simple scripting/token language. there's probably a directive you place in mission definition to say if it's "do once". this was obviously overlooked by whomever scripted the mission.

then, whoever tested the mission over at NDS missed the rather obvious test condition to verify that it wouldn't trigger more than once. although, this really should have been caught during the code review phase of the development cycle.

MA's failure was in accepting the update without validation. however, this would be difficult to achieve without running their own independent testing. perhaps, they should be doing this, if the PP cannot adhere to basic engineering practices.

I wonder how the other PP partners feel about all of this, particularly if they've invested in qualified, experienced staff and proper development environments like configuration control servers, captive test platforms, testing methodologies, project management systems, etc.

it's NDS's horrid coding. PPs create their own missions. it's probably some simple scripting/token language. there's probably a directive you place in mission definition to say if it's "do once". this was obviously overlooked by whomever scripted the mission.

then, whoever tested the mission over at NDS missed the rather obvious test condition to verify that it wouldn't trigger more than once. although, this really should have been caught during the code review phase of the development cycle.

MA's failure was in accepting the update without validation. however, this would be difficult to achieve without running their own independent testing. perhaps, they should be doing this, if the PP cannot adhere to basic engineering practices.

I wonder how the other PP partners feel about all of this, particularly if they've invested in qualified, experienced staff and proper development environments like configuration control servers, captive test platforms, testing methodologies, project management systems, etc.

thanks for writing that down. I also keep asking myself why other PPs don't complaint about NDS but I guess it is because they are not allowed to? :scratch2:

Too much talking when the SOLUTION it;s simple : MA record anybody what mission complete ,so they delete all stamina won to 1 point for that mission ,and all buged missions . Maby it;s time ALL POST A CASE TO ASK DELETE ALL UNFAIR ATRIBUTES WON for exploiting bug . Let's see what they do when get 10k, 20k suport cases about this

does anyone have screens of these ubers in 30+ stamina ?

I'm not too interested in pointing out individuals... there's a huge gray area where one guy might have skilled his ass off on missions for getting 24 Stamina, and another guy with 24 Stamina just exploited the RT mission bug. It's not up to me to judge that, MA has the means and the responsibility to do the assessment, and take corrective actions.

I submitted my support case and am waiting for a response.

Bottom line is that my trust is gone. I just wanna respect somebody for hard work when I see huge attributes in-game.

/Slupor

So everyone is QQing.... but noone wants to post a screen or PM me with a link to one :scratch2:

I saw the master of skilling in EU a couple of weeks ago, with 25 stamina! And it was a couple of weeks ago so maybe he already has 26-27. I will not name him, you know of who I am talking about.

VERY IMPRESSIVE! Cudos to him for still keeping it up! :yay:

So everyone is QQing.... but noone wants to post a screen or PM me with a link to one :scratch2:

here u go with a screeny , and kinda bad ppl know its a bad bug but else than me and dilly did none cared ......

hurray i am proud to be honest .... just sad i will never catch up the cheaters ... fair :scratch2:

and i bet the ppl got even more points aslong they could :(

attachment.php

I'm wondering what Gabriel from Planet Calypso Support can do with regards to what happens on Rocktropia.

very good question the response would be he will forward to the appropriate department. hope its not file 19 (trash can).

kosmos

There have been many bugs in the past that were exploited by various people. The first one that comes to mind and irritates me the most is the "duplication bug" which allowed many Mod-Faps to come into existence (and I can only imagine a number supremacy bits and some mod-mercs too). Then there was the border-bug, where I saw the Warant who reported it here using it himself (while wearing full supremacy and using mod-merc none the less).

Where those exploiters punished? Not that I know of -- if ANYTHING, they've been profiting from their exploits since!

Supremacy was introduced waaaay after the dupli bug.

As to unlimited stamina i think that attriubutes are capped at 511 or something.

As to unlimited stamina i think that attriubutes are capped at 511 or something.

Wastelanders had 2000 in every attribute, so this isn't the case.

And to those that think people won't chip out due to the injustices taking place here.. Think again.

I've seriously been thinking of chipping out and selling everything, and that's a good 80K PED or so that will be removed from the system.

Sorta trying to track this post but soooo much soooo fast. So were the Exploiters warned or not from official sources yet? Anyone admit to doing this? Oh and where are all these screen shots of the people who have exploited this or suspected exploiters?

Sorta trying to track this post but soooo much soooo fast. So were the Exploiters warned or not from official sources yet? Anyone admit to doing this? Oh and where are all these screen shots of the people who have exploited this or suspected exploiters?

lol should be easy for MA to see who made the missions twice or more , and well it would be enough to remove those repeated once just. or i want the chance to use the bug again :wise: else i was the stupid for reporting a bug and not using it :scratch2:

if nothing happens to the "cheaters" and they are allowed to keep the stamina, then we all know what to do when another bug comes along!:cool:

if nothing happens to the "cheaters" and they are allowed to keep the stamina, then we all know what to do when another bug comes along!:cool:

But that's the thing, EU is "dynamic". Some bug exploits are bannable, but others MA allow with no punishment? Take your chances...

Back