• And here ;D

Votes: 74 77.1%

• Total voters

JakkDanielsz

Dominant
Society
Freelancer
:O
Alright guys. It is time to get this done once and for all.
It is time we really show MA that they must fix the rightclicking issue regarding pvp.

For those who wonder what iam talking about:

Before VU10 you actually had to aim on the enemy and shoot. If you missed you lost that shot. Nowadays all you need to do is spamming the right mousebutton and as soon as the enemy is targeted the weapon will fire.

Whats wrong with this? you might wonder.

It's kind of hard to explain to people who aint involved with PVP, or has played other First person shooter games.

But. Before the "rightclicking era", you could evade shots by sidestepping, jumping, taking cover and so on. That aint possible anymore. Now it's more like, whoever spamms the rightclick fastest wins. It's not as exciting anymore.

I have posted supportcases about this and all.

So, everyone please have your say here and make MA realise they need to do something about it.

Thanks all and happy PVPing :D

as long as every other right click functions stay i'm all for it!

agree

remove that crap and give us old pvp back no cars ma fuked up game in pvp with cars and planes

Reactions: das
Bann the Health Bars in pvp :wise:

ahh well tbh they would have to remove the vehicles for miners first to make pvp interestning again.
Well afterwards they could go for the Rightclick issue.

lol that someone didnt tick both buttons on the vote:laugh:

Agrees with Simon, ditch the RMB autoaim :)

wow i didnt know about that. I ahve to autoloop my RBM via keyboard and have fun....thx for sharing :)

wow i didnt know about that. I ahve to autoloop my RBM via keyboard and have fun....thx for sharing :)

lawl, I don't wanna meet you in pvp. though you still have to be able to aim faster then me...

I agree.

Also remove the option to allow players not on your friends list to drag your health bar into their car list.

I'm all for this.

I naturally agree with this, hate that every since the first day they added this features, this killed my pk'ing reign ( :laugh: ), ingame skill shouldnt be the most important factor as it comes to pvp'ing ofc it should affect but as any fps (which pvp would belong to) you have actually be able to aim right if you want to kill your opponent and when it comes to survive.. avoiding shoots ofc.. last VU the movement change gave me good hope about pk'ing i can avoid shots a lil better now but it is still too easy for any crap aimer to hit me which i am not fine with at all

PLEASE GIVE US BACK OUR ADVANTAGE WE HAD AS GOOD AIMER

Before VU10 you actually had to aim on the enemy and shoot.

There was autoaim in VU9 and before and it was imho better than the autoaim that got re-introduced in vu 10, at least for hunting. (I'm thinking on things like mindforce healing, healing yourself at revival without healing the person next to you, and meleeing in a group of mobs taking them down and looting them quickly one by one.)

I agree with all and i would like a "Mouse Sensibility Panel" in Option menu for have the exact sensibility mouse we wants, it shouldn't be so hard to add. (like any FPS games have)

Make anti vehiculs weapons using :
- low ammo
- low decay
- resonable range of damage
- impossible to use on mobs and players just for vehiculs

Maybe also make damage enhansers increase less damage weapons on players ? because 200 damage on hermes platted and it's not a critical is a bit hmmm a joke. :smoke:

Actually using autoaim only works well on targets far away with marber lets say. But the right clicking by itself isnt perfect & has flaws. Reduced overall range (18% appx) & close range combat (slow turning). To reduce these apparent flaws you go to options & remove the move to target option. Now you can right click away & the gun will only discharge if the target is in the guns sights, but it still isnt 100% accurate as I found out in the ring using opalo's :laugh:. But I agree remove HP bar pvping & right clicking all together. Let it be a real fight, with left click!! ;).

well we need to be able to pull people's names to the car. that way people can be added to car list for legitimate reasons..
what would be nice is if you can not pull a name form the car list so that it is a hit point bar. where you can put a name there but not drag it back out again.
at least then you have to let someone add you to your f/l before they can drag your name.

Agreed!

Remove the rmb issue - its bull shit!
Make cars/vtols lootable in pvp3/4!

Under this conditions: bring back health bars!

And bring back radar in all pvp zones!

Im sure: MA's earnings from pvp will be factor 5.

Buck.

Agreed!

Remove the rmb issue - its bull shit!
Make cars/vtols lootable in pvp3/4!

Under this conditions: bring back health bars!

And bring back radar in all pvp zones!

Im sure: MA's earnings from pvp will be factor 5.

Buck.

THIS

Abso-Freakin-Lootly ;)

Also get rid of so many damn mountains in pvp4.. :D)

I agree PVP is not the same in the slightest

I'm all for this, I definetly think they should put more user ability into the pvp system. Take a example from Crysis MA that's what we want when it comes to PVP.

There is also a definite flaw in the manner in which you can, find and target someone by using your vehicle guest list. Please also look into a possible fix for this.

I would also be in favor of making all areas not protected by automated gun turrets also pvp enabled. Would bring alot more use and fun to all these expensive new pvp only toys everyone been buying recently. I think the current limits on the entire pvp system as a whole, limits the progression of the game. I would like to see the entire pvp system restructured.

Good to see so many agree with me. Everyone please send supportcases about it. Hear us MA! :silly2:

Hardly a drop in the bucket when a day old noob can sit in a pitbull and mine in the richest mining zone on calypso all day long with out a care in the world.

Pvp need so much work in this game. New movement is a huge step in that direction but now they just need to:

Stop hp bar pulling from guest list
Make vehicle storage lootable
Give us a way to kill pitbulls that doesn't cost 10ped+

Leave right click for non pvp the way it is... .. in PVP do as you wish .. me not involved.

(Who said the pitbull should be changed?? Go to your room!!! --- or go and buy a tank for yourself)

I agree with all and i would like a "Mouse Sensibility Panel" in Option menu for have the exact sensibility mouse we wants, it shouldn't be so hard to add. (like any FPS games have)

Make anti vehiculs weapons using :
- low ammo
- low decay
- resonable range of damage
- impossible to use on mobs and players just for vehiculs

Maybe also make damage enhansers increase less damage weapons on players ? because 200 damage on hermes platted and it's not a critical is a bit hmmm a joke. :smoke:

lol, DAN :laugh: been there done that died each time

I would like to see the entire pvp system restructured.

A problem you pvp:ers probably doesn't see, is the effects your changes has for people who doesn't do pvp.

For instance:
- Avatar healthbar vanish when someone dies/gets out of radar. Great for pvp, but less good for TP-runs since you can't keep track of runners. Guess if removing vehicle guest list, which is a workaround, would impair of this. (No you can't use teams because teams are limited to 12 persons.)

- When pvp4 was indroduced the "Leader gets loot" was replaced by "Looter gets loot". Great to fight the "abuse" in pvp4, but less great if you did a teamhunt and you wanted someone to collect all loot and divide at end. (Just too bad "leader gets loot" didn't work on beacon missions.)

Basically, each change you want for pvp, will be a nerf for the rest. And though there are a few hardcore pvp:ers out there, I guess 95% just thinks it's annoying except in certain situations/places (like pvp ring - and there looting and vehicle guest list doesn't have much importence anyway).

Same thing goes for "pvp outside all turret range". Great fun for pk:ers. Plain annoying for the rest of us.

Scrambled radar: Fun for hardcore pvp:er. Less fun if you're main interest is to look for mobs to hunt (atrox?), and/or to avoid junk mobs do you don't want to waste ammo on (merp, corna, igni etc). (When they turn up visible on screen without using scope they have probably already aggroed on you.)

Last edited:
now pvp is shit way cars not lotable ????

fix it fit it

I suggest everyone write support cases if you want this implemented anytime relatively soon.

make it also 5 sec wait when you click on the car before to enter

it would fix also the votol problem also when poeple are using it for hunting

for me now i join the other also i got a pitbull to hunt or mine its pretty hard to get kill in it

also some use the car as a sheild hide in the middle so you cant shoot you but the they can pop out and shoot you

a good thing i didnt buy any expensive guns for pvp i had started to buy stuff before the car were implemented now i wont even botther buying expensive stuff for it

make it also 5 sec wait when you click on the car before to enter

it would fix also the votol problem also when poeple are using it for hunting

I don't like the idea about 5 secondes wait for entering in vehiculs it would annoy me much because i couldn't do anymore fast mining with vehiculs.

I suggest more like if you HIT a mob you have to wait few seconds before enter in a vehicul.

Another problem about PVP4 is it's getting like PVP3. What do i mean ? each update PVP4 has a little more useless existance because pyrite/himi/bloodmoss that i know can be find on NI or Rocktropia planet, in a safe place for miners or on mob(giving pyrite) for hunters.
Markup go down a lot. About the mobs in PVP4 i'm sure if it continue you will have almost same loot on a new mob on rocktropia or next island and when it happens PVP4=PVP3 (desertical with normal mobs normal ores/enmat)

about VTOL hunting named "exploit" it's far less an exploit than vehiculs not lootable in PVP toxic. But well everyone do it

I have played Quake 2 and 3 long time ago so I understand your desire to do rocket jump and headshot the enemy with railgun BUT:
As I understand the idea in Entropia Universe is that the thing that matters is your avatar skills and equipment and NOT the players skills. Evading shots by sidestepping, jumping, taking cover and so on requires skills from the player which is against that idea. That must be enougt to answer why there is auto aim with RMB and why there will always be.

Alright guys. It is time to get this done once and for all.
It is time we really show MA that they must fix the rightclicking issue regarding pvp.

For those who wonder what iam talking about:

Before VU10 you actually had to aim on the enemy and shoot. If you missed you lost that shot. Nowadays all you need to do is spamming the right mousebutton and as soon as the enemy is targeted the weapon will fire.

Whats wrong with this? you might wonder.

It's kind of hard to explain to people who aint involved with PVP, or has played other First person shooter games.

But. Before the "rightclicking era", you could evade shots by sidestepping, jumping, taking cover and so on. That aint possible anymore. Now it's more like, whoever spamms the rightclick fastest wins. It's not as exciting anymore.

I have posted supportcases about this and all.

So, everyone please have your say here and make MA realise they need to do something about it.

Thanks all and happy PVPing :D

I have played Quake 2 and 3 long time ago so I understand your desire to do rocket jump and headshot the enemy with railgun BUT:
As I understand the idea in Entropia Universe is that the thing that matters is your avatar skills and equipment and NOT the players skills. Evading shots by sidestepping, jumping, taking cover and so on requires skills from the player which is against that idea. That must be enougt to answer why there is auto aim with RMB and why there will always be.

if that was true in anyway i would never have won a fight in pvp... or it could me my shroud of awesomeness protecting me

Back