FYI: No more rightclick spamming PVP

Get rid of the Righclicking MA!

Votes: 89 92.7%
  • And here ;D

Votes: 74 77.1%

• Total voters
I have played Quake 2 and 3 long time ago so I understand your desire to do rocket jump and headshot the enemy with railgun BUT:
As I understand the idea in Entropia Universe is that the thing that matters is your avatar skills and equipment and NOT the players skills. Evading shots by sidestepping, jumping, taking cover and so on requires skills from the player which is against that idea. That must be enougt to answer why there is auto aim with RMB and why there will always be.

No that is just wrong :p

the way to fix the hunting with vehicles exploit without nerfing their value as a safe refuge form mobs is simple.

If you hit a mob with a weapon it agros on you reglardless of if your in a vehicle or not, regardless of the vehicle.
if you hide and it gets trapped it tries to go after your vehicle instead of you.
if you leave the area the mobs remembers you for the next XX minutes, or until you kill it or it kills you and will agro on you as soon as you get within the 200 or so meter full radar range.

only way to get around the time other than death to you or mob is to get enough other people to injure the mob so it forgets about you.

that way you can be in a vehicle and peacfully explore or even hang out in a dense field of mobs without being touched, but as soon as you injure one you lose the protection of the vehicle.

as a result if you want to use the vehicle as protection while hunting your gonna pay for it in decay one way or another. and even then your not gonna get protection from the vehicle for long. an AOA can eat a valk 1 pretty quickly, and a sliep a little bit longer than that.

as for mobs in radar blocked pvp.. if we can not have radar neither can mobs. which means the only place one should be able to approach within pistol or melee range on an atrox or spider without it agro on you should only be in radar blocked pvp zone, unless of course if you injure it from a farther distance.

We should all meet in the old "Safe Zone" by the attackers and discuss it ;)

RMB-click is great for hunting. So no way in hell should they remove it, just remove it in PVP or something.

RMB-click is great for hunting. So no way in hell should they remove it, just remove it in PVP or something.

Sure, for hunting its nice, but it totally ruins the PVP experience

Didn't vote as theres no option to keep the rightclick option. :ahh:

THIS

Abso-Freakin-Lootly ;)

Also get rid of so many damn mountains in pvp4.. :D)

I agree PVP is not the same in the slightest

The old pvp4 was so beautiful. Like a summer field you ran through the flowers, some small hills and mountains here and there.

Pvp4 is grand canyon as it is right now, except not pretty, just ugly vomit inducing smelly shit.

"What !! You gonna waste your gun and amps onmy pitbull !? HAHAHA Even if you kill it and me in lootable you aint getting shit, cause i stored it all fag !" "After all that you will be lucky to get 2ped ammo stupid PK'er"

Something along these lines was once said to me. Im not a PK'er but i do it a little. Still i think it is disgusting that ppl can sit in their pitbulls in a place designed for PK'ers and talk to them like that and get away with it.

Un-lootable cars in lootable pvp is a DISGRACE ! And so is instant vehicle recall !!

There was a bug recently that allowed some players to run into lootable with the tt machine window open at the same time. This caused an uproar as it clearly defeats the whole idea of lootable pvp. So MA removed that and replaced a totally absurd bug with a Legal way to do it !!! Seriously MA!!

I have played Quake 2 and 3 long time ago so I understand your desire to do rocket jump and headshot the enemy with railgun BUT:
As I understand the idea in Entropia Universe is that the thing that matters is your avatar skills and equipment and NOT the players skills. Evading shots by sidestepping, jumping, taking cover and so on requires skills from the player which is against that idea. That must be enougt to answer why there is auto aim with RMB and why there will always be.

toilet are made to shit on.. you are saying we should just fucking stand face to face like cowboys and shoot untill death follow thats retarded man, pvp essence needs movements, need real aim and need more than everything reflexes, screw ingame skills thats what you need for hunting not pk'ing and i proved it before the RMB, i don't get the point of RMB auto fucking shots, disable it when it comes to aiming to an avatar, just like you can't RMB a car, yet another thing which doesnt make sence..

HAAAAANNNE PLEASE READ :bowdown:

I love the right click. I never use it. But I love it. It makes so many people mad. So it must be good. Please have some more just like that.

Oh, and make a feature that you can select the health bar and click on it and the guy takes damage at each click. That would be sooo cool. Please add that. please please please.

So make it that if someone tries to avoid the shots will get double damage. That would be sooo coooool.

Tested this out last night and now fully understand what this is all about and it is BS. Remove it please who ever can as it is really retarded being able to spin around while spamming rmb and hit another player that was barely visible for a fraction of a second. Really no skill is needed with this system.

PS sorry to the person who met my Foxtrots beam had no idea you have less then 130 hp and be running around in a place like that.

Why don't we just get rid of pvp then we don't have all these problems.

Then you would have never sold so many of your crafted weapons and other PVP related items over the years!!! How can you tell us a message such as this Slither!!!

Hawk is just trying to lure us to the Dark Side.. It will never work sir! Right clicking might be easy but it is not RIGHT!

"Stopped they must be; on this all depends. Only a fully trained Jedi Knight, with the Force as his ally, will conquer Vader and his Emperor. If you end your training now - if you choose the quick and easy path as Vader did (Right Click PVP) - you will become an agent of evil. " _Yoda

By far the skill and patience required by TRUE pvp is not spamming the right click function. This is the only way you will become one with the force.

Yeh do it in the same patch they disable crafting :p

More guns in loot instead yey :yay:

Just bring back the GD's :scratch2:

Making vehicles lootable is pointless unless you get rid of "Recall all vehicles"

Making vehicles lootable is pointless unless you get rid of "Recall all vehicles"

Maybe have a lootable pvp zone without vehicles? That would even up the score a bit (for pk:ers no fast way to scout an area, and for miners no vehicle to hide materials in).

stop allowing pvp unique resources to be found on neverdies crappy excuse for a planet. rocktropia is such a disgrace that they had to lure people into coming with items and such being looted that were almost impossible to find elsewhere, especially miners for pyrite. now it has shit markup. way to help ruin the game. blood moss and himi on next island. cool, no risk to find those anymore. pretty soon mulaak f will start spawning in non lootable areas on rocktropia or something and there will be no reason to go to pvp4 at all.

I hate the new pvp too, I was always a good side stepper and jumper if need be... a few times was able to hold off whole uber soceity trying to kill me at Land grabe before the alliance with my eon and fap.

Hell I have even won such greats in pvp no armor as Skalman and joda with my foe ripper not once but twice :)

Initially I wanted to make a long winded essay on why this would be terrible. But then I read the replies to your post and gave up.

Such a change would be retarded.

just make the vehicles lootable in lootable pvp and make a timer on recall all vehicles....

no point in removing RMB funtion if there is no reason to pvp :laugh:

But. Before the "rightclicking era", you could evade shots by sidestepping, jumping, taking cover and so on. That aint possible anymore. Now it's more like, whoever spamms the rightclick fastest wins. It's not as exciting anymore.

Thats why there is a skill called dodge...

In RPG part of the fight is riged by skill of avatar , not player...
If you want game where issue of fight depend of player skills , go play some real FSP doom-like.

Its nice that player can jump , side step and all , but i am not sure i want trox to avoid my shoot because they side step , or just run a bit around...

Maybe those special rule you ask should be just when to avatar fight eatch other... but then , lets remove skill , armor and weapon advantage too , and play it only with player skills...
From what i see here , some people whant to change rule , not because they are bad or unfair , but only , because they assume to be better than the oponant , and think that rule make then lose , if the rule change , they must win...

Back