PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 13 ... LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Arnold Terminator Swarzzy
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanne|SDS View Post
    The retained part equals the same amount of staff that was working on Planet Calypso prior to SEE taking over.

Which is...

*drumroll*

Better?

This is an answer!
    Thanks Hanne.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Ogi OgiMini Mini
    Society
    Soldiers of Fortune
    Images
    The retained part equals the same amount of staff that was working on Planet Calypso prior to SEE taking over.

Which is...

*drumroll*

Better?
    wellthat kind of proves that respect for custumers isnt so great..

a moth to answer it like version 1m and a few minutes to say 15..

why not 18? or maybe 4000? or 456?

answer has the same value...

Old Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    SDS Official Hanne
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by OgiMini View Post
    hmmm anyone has the feeling thag virtualy anyone that plays this for 8 yers could deliver the exact same answers?
    A little more transparency maybe?
    why u choosed questions that have the same answers,like the comunication issue? to make a big list of question? and u can control-V more?
    frustration is the only word that comes to mind
    We didn't actually remove any questions. The list of questions were split up in parts (as you see, this is part 1) depending on what team was needed to answer them. The others parts will come when they're ready.

So much of the reason why some questions seems somewhat similar is because we didn't remove any except those who were asking the exact same thing. Not to make a big list, but to answer what you asked.
    Last edited by Hanne|SDS; 02-28-2011 at 17:15.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    hijacker Hijacker27 inferno
    Society
    Payn-Inc
    Images
    And that actually answered.....

NOTHING WOOO!!

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Fishface
    Society
    Antipodean Army
    Images
    I thought that the hangars were supposed to be reimplemented on the first planet-VU of 2011. But that is already here and still no hangars. That was a bit of a disappointment.

And that's the main problem that I've seen lately with regards to communication. Sometimes there is frequent communication, and other times it is rare. But when there is communication, it is often inaccurate.

As a further example, examine the "roadmap for 2010" from a year ago, when it declared that the old systems would be back by the end of the year.

This is what gets very frustrating over time. When the answers come, but mean nothing. It often feels as if the answers are only a delaying tactic to pacify people for the short term. Over time, this becomes (for lack of a better word) insulting.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Jhony Rony Macaroni
    Society
    BAHQ
    Images
    agile software development model rules but it requires consistent more communication and closest feedback loops with the software user than you do right now, guys.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    mike Futurama anderson
    Society
    Freelance
    Images
    Its sad to wait so long and get answers "We are always working on improving [insert random system here]" or "yes, we have plans on releasing [insert random system/feature/item name]"...

I`m sorry, i usually defend MA/SDS, but these answers... It should have taken a couple of hours to do so, not couple of weeks...

Of course, i understand that you can`t say much regarding loot system, deadlines and such, but at least don`t make false hope for good answers by delaying so long...

Marauder
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    John itwasntme Remontoire
    Society
    Bravo Three-Nil
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Grower View Post
    · Where are the power fists? I am a level 43 Brawler (hit) without a power fist available to hunt or skill with.
    SEE Digital Studios will continue to add new items throughout the planet, including new power fists.

· Are the equipment, weapons, etc., going to be added too? Will any new gear be released and looted?
    Yes, we currently have plans to add new equipment, weapons and gear.

Economy
    · What will be done to the current sweat crisis as there is only one use for ME on this planet and that is Teleport Chips?
    We’re taking a hard look at this situation to see what we can do in the near future.

· Will there be more DNA dropping including new ones?
    Yes.

· What steps will you take to correct the turmoil caused by VU 10.0 conversions of land areas and the introduction of iron missions for some mobs and not for others? Some of these changes were so drastic they reduced the value of some land areas by up to 80%. When if ever will you attempt to correct the remaining conversion issues, and at what point will you introduce iron missions for the remaining mobs to balance out the current imbalance?
    We have been adjusting land areas since VU 10. It is our long-term goal to eventually have iron missions on all mobs.

· What is your vision for the future of Calypso?
    Our main vision for the future of Planet Calypso includes streamlining, adding new opportunities and content, introducing events, and focusing our efforts on the overall colonist experience.

· What about big story events for all professions instead of just hunters?
    We have already included miners and crafters, but part of our long-term plan includes involving all player groups.

· And will the migration of Eomon be an actual migration or will they teleport from one location to the next every few hours?
    We do want to get back to an actual migration feel and have received a few basic tools from MindArk that should allow us to achieve this.
    I think these are good answers and sow that they do actually listen to what we are saying. Hopefully this does also get implemented (some things point to yes).

OK let me be the first...... ah the egg.

Wonder what will happen to that this year !!

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Arutha Calin Surana
    Society
    Delta Force
    Images

Which is...

*drumroll*

Better?
    Please tell the powers that be... This is a proper answer. The rest were pretty much what McC had in his Q&A.
    And it took this long to "not answer" questions while simply answering them would have taken what, 2 hours?

I'm sure MA will have better answers to their questions.

In case you can't tell, many of us are really sick of being treated like fools and morons. I ask you.... Please start treating your customers with the respect they deserve. You talk about wanting to improve customer relations, communication, and retention. The easiest and biggest fix is to quit pouring out the BS and just start giving straight talk. It's really easy. Much easier than making up the PR-speak BS.

I honestly do wish good things for Calypso, but I fear for you that when the first professional acting PP, whoever that may be, opens for business you will be hearing a lot of cricket chirping.
    Waiting for the changes that need to be made...

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 13 ... LastLast