Boot user?

LAZZ

Stalker
Society
Calypso Rescue Team
Lazer"LAZZ" Nero
I found this ava wich i belive is a boot user :(
I tried to talk to him alot more then what is shown in the pic and no respons whatsoewer.
He was repedatly revive and went in the same direction and bump in to the turret several times when i was there.
It is at the revive on the falangxius LA S of New oxford btw.
Im apoligice if im misstaken here but i dont think i do.

If he uses boots to play then yes he is a boot user.

But if you mean BOT user. Which means he uses a automatic program to skill his avatar then yeah he sounds like one. expect report this to support . It is forbidden to post the names here

yeah I noticed that the macro evade skillers are out there again... saw it in another LA too... just send pics to support. However maybe you shouldn't post them here. Not sure about the rules about that.

yeah I noticed that the macro evade skillers are out there again... saw it in another LA too... just send pics to support. However maybe you shouldn't post them here. Not sure about the rules about that.

Per the rules, only scamming accusations are not allowed. Although there's not really proof in that pic of anything. Anyway, the skill gains from this are so small it's not even worth bothering imo unless he is upsetting your hunting.

Ofc i send it to suport also.
And if its not ok to post this i gess JC or some else will fix that ;)

Per the rules, only scamming accusations are not allowed. Although there's not really proof in that pic of anything. Anyway, the skill gains from this are so small it's not even worth bothering imo unless he is upsetting your hunting.

True not much proof in the pic but it is a serious break of the EULA and in the long run it sure will mean he get plenty of skillgains.

seen several people doing this.. no respons repeatedly running out dieing.. la40 (that drowe me insane due to getting 1000000 troxies on me) formicacida LA at wolv (also drove me insane due to mob dragging) and a few other places i can't recall

So we should be reporting these to support? I 've seen the formicacida and atrox by sakura. Damn annoying.

I believe that soc is something to do with our old friend Calypto. Draw your own conclusions.

Gosh MM,

Thats one big discovery lol. Funny they all said here they dont do scamming yet they all are involved in it. Funny.

Come on MA time to lock all those players and kick them out.

maybe they did. ;) :) ???...:confused:

Was this guy one of the ones that was in the recent bans?

Last edited:
I found this ava wich i belive is a boot user :(
I tried to talk to him alot more then what is shown in the pic and no respons whatsoewer.
He was repedatly revive and went in the same direction and bump in to the turret several times when i was there.
It is at the revive on the falangxius LA S of New oxford btw.
Im apoligice if im misstaken here but i dont think i do.

are you sure you aren't just spamming that website?

Say what ?
what website u sugest im spamming and how do i do that ?
U dont make any sence to me m8.

I'm not going to help you! :p

wot that EM soc ? Has been disbanded by MindArk for several reasons I cant disclose. Seems the members fled to other soc better know for there rep. so Please be carefull guys not to get your soc banned or disbanded

wot that EM soc ? Has been disbanded by MindArk for several reasons I cant disclose. Seems the members fled to other soc better know for there rep. so Please be carefull guys not to get your soc banned or disbanded

and you would know this .... how? ...... why? ..... link?

Just asking!

and you would know this .... how? ...... why? ..... link?

Just asking!

Very probably because she would have been told this. Not everything has a URL.

So Ranpha and MindArk is cuddly and I not? I wanna be cuddly! Why can't disclose if know? Why iono if dat one know? How dat one know and iono?

dis just iono.

So Ranpha and MindArk i.

yeah .. hence the fact I made a thread to fully replace support because they coudlnt read. No me and MindArk aint cuddly.. far form it =) but the relation ship is improveing when i was taken to space.

But I hear things =)

Hard to prove. When i was in the early days of the 15$ Experiment i went out to Atrax beach to do this manually. Wasn'T paying attention much on what i was doing, because i read a book during this time lol. Sometimes recognized also in chat ppl tried to chat to me, though wasn't responding most the time because they were already gone.

yeah .. hence the fact I made a thread to fully replace support because they coudlnt read. No me and MindArk aint cuddly.. far form it =) but the relation ship is improveing when i was taken to space.

But I hear things =)

where from do you hear things that MindArk won't let you disclose?

I'm not going to help you! :p

Ok fine i dont need any help of u either .
So pls stay away from my thread cos u dont make any sence here what so ewer .

Back