Stage Moblist, Team Groupings & Time Slots Info

Mack

Old Alpha
Society
Dark Knights - Squires
Armak Mack Zardacon
Hey,

Was hunting around for this info before I realized it was posted in each team thread and some of it in the Judges Thread. Thought it would be good to give this info it's own thread. Either I or one of the moderators could keep it updated, where the opening post has the most current stage info, and then make additional posts and move the old info down or something. Could someone stickify it too?

Stage 3 Moblist and Time slot info (from Hurrikane with edits by Mack to match up dates used)

There’s been a slight change to the schedule. The Qualifying Stages (1+2) have been dropped for this year. We are still keeping to the calendar, so we start a little later.

The first match you will play will be in the first Group Stage, Stage Three It will be the first of two 1-on-1 matches on the same Moblist. These matches will take place spread out over three weekends, April 2nd/April 3rd, April 9th/April 10th, and April 16th/April 17th. Predicted FAQ: Yes, we’re still calling it Stage 3 even though it’s now the first one. It keeps things simple.

Declaring your Main Team:
If you have not done this, please Post your Main Team List (Up to 12) on the first page of your Team Thread on this Subforum, AND send the team list to myself by PM. This MUST be done by February 26th. Stragglers will be reminded but if you know someone who needs to know, tell them. If you have done this, no need to do it again or PM me. (This is what happens when you copy/paste a letter to lots of people to save time) Thank you for your promptness (Talking to you, France; first team to sort things out this year).

If you need to add members to make the Main Team up to 12, then this can be done at any time up to one week before the first Match. If you need to change any of the 12, before and after the first match you must give 7 days notice, during which time the change will be scrutinised.

But as a treat to make up for these last-minute changes, I can reveal the Moblist that you will be dealing with. It’s a little bit different, a little bit the same, and as with all good Moblists, includes pain in the @$$ mobs as well as ones people like to kill. As you take on your opponents in the two 1-on-1 Group Stage matches of Stage 3:The Killing Fields, you will have to be very nasty to the following:

WoF 2011 Stage 3 Moblist

Main Team:

Ambulimax- Dominant and Above ; 10 points

Proteron- Any Maturity ; 9 points

Atrax- Any Maturity ; 8 points

Ambulimax- Guardian and Below ; 7 points

Armax Bull- Any Maturity ; 6 points

Armax Cow- Any Maturity ; 5 points

Support:

Argonaut – Hunter and Above ; 4 points

Formicacida – Any Maturity ; 3 points

Daikiba – Any Maturity ; 2 points

Argonaut – Raider and Below ; 1 point

Bonus Mob:
(Scores once per Nation per Hunt)

Legionnaire (Any Generation) – 25 points

Main Team size: Up to 4.
Support: Unlimited, Scoring (basic) Capped at 150

All Bonuses (Variety, Loot, HoF, Susan, ATH, Sweep, Win) apply as described in the Rules.

Predicted FAQ: Yes, the Sweep does involve both sexes of Armax. As always, the Sweep is ‘One of every score on the Moblist’.

Date: April 2nd/April 3rd, April 9th/10th, and April 16th/April 17th (you will hunt on two of these three dates - see below)

Start/Finish Point: Chugs’ Hideout, (68086, 74783), Eudoria. All Main Teams should reach here in good time and alert a Judge to their presence.

Timeslots:

Please rate the four timeslots in order of suitability for each weekend you have a match and PM me your preferences AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. First come, first served with the more popular slots. We will do our best to accommodate your needs but can only fit 6 teams into each slot.

All Times are Calypso Time.

Weekend One Time Slots

Saturday April 2nd

17:00
21:00​

Sunday April 3rd

09:00
13:00​

Weekend Two Time Slots

Saturday April 9th

Sunday April 10th

Weekend Three Time Slots

Saturday April 16th

Sunday April 17th

Each team will have one match on two of the weekends listed (weekend assignments below), Each match will be scored individually and then the two scores added to give the teams a Group Stage Total. The top two scorers of each Group will go through to Stage 4.

In the event of more than 18 teams registering, there will be a short elimination hunt (one-off) between all first-time attendees. Details will be posted if this occurs and all teams involved will be notified. This would happen towards the end of March. At the moment we expect 18 teams.

Stage 3 Groupings - Match Dates

The Draw! + Stage 3 Match Information

Here are the results of the WoF 2011 Stage 3 Draw.
Teams were first seeded as High, Middle or Low seeds, according to last year’s performance; then three draws were conducted for positions 1,2 and 3.

Group 1:
Team France
Team Italy
Team New Zealand

Group 2:
Team Australia
Team Portugal
Team The winner of the mini-Qualifiers (Estonia or Rocktropia or any new teams)

Group 3:
Team BeNeLux
Team Finland
Team Denmark

Group 4:
Team England
Team Canada
Team Eudoria

Group 5:
Team Sweden
Team Wales
Team South Africa

Group 6:
Team DACH
Team Scotland
Team Amethera

The Stage 3 Schedule: The next two hunts after the mini qualifiers on March 26th.

April 2nd/3rd:
France v New Zealand
Australia vs Winners of the Mini-Qualifier
BeNeLux vs Denmark
England vs Eudoria
Sweden vs South Africa
DACH vs Amethera

April 9th/10th:
Italy vs New Zealand
Portugal vs Winner of the Mini-Qualifier
Finland vs Denmark
Canada vs Eudoria
Wales vs South Africa
Scotland vs Amethera

April 16th/17th:
Italy vs France
Portugal vs Australia
Finland vs BeNeLux
Canada vs England
Wales vs Sweden
Scotland vs DACH

I apologise for the change to the calendar (I had said only two weekends in April would be used in this Stage) but each team still only has two matches to achieve their Stage Total (The combined score from both their matches).

The two highest-scoring teams in each Group will progress to Stage 4.

Thanks to our Sponsors for WoF 2011:

Stage 3:
Hunting N8 (Proteron)
Einstein (Atrax Beach)
Toad (Atrax Park)
Qetesh (Ambulimax, Armax)
Addz (Formicacida)
Fed Solo (Daikiba)
Stage 4:
Deathifier (Treasure Island and more)

All of these generous people have agreed to donate a portion of any Tournament profits to the WoF 2011 prize fund. They will also endeavour to supply the best spawns you need to get the points rolling in. Please consider their Land Areas when deciding where to hunt.

Increased sponsorship this year looks like making the SCAR prizes a bit special; the more you score, the better your reward. The SCAR will take place during Stage 4 as usual.

So there you go, that’s the drama of the WoF to come.
Will Team America (F@ck Yeahhhh!) make it a record-breaking 3 wins? Will Australia finally rock the Final? Will Eudoria beat Amethera in revenge for last year? Will Rockchick ever forgive me for dropping the Robot Stage? Turn up and see! Feel free to judge too, all hands welcome.

On a personal note, it’s great to see so many people, veterans and first-timers, signing up for WoF number five; I’ve had a lot of fun running it the last few years and it’s nice to see people still enjoying it. I’m hopeful the delayed start will give me time to get some internet sorted out and I can be on the ball with it this year, but if I can’t, I have had some lovely offers of help and have no worries that the WoF won’t run as smoothly as ever (!). I hope you all have the time of your lives and get whatever victories you seek. Thank you for your support of this, EU’s biggest event. Lock n’ load for WoF 2011.

Hurrikane

Last edited:
Thanks Mack, need all the help I can get this year:)

Hurrikane

NP Hurri...lots to do I'm sure :)

Does anyone have the coordinates for Chugs? Just noticed it wasn't listed...

NP Hurri...lots to do I'm sure :)

Does anyone have the coordinates for Chugs? Just noticed it wasn't listed...

68086, 74783 ... the platform we used to have WoF celebrations so far :)
Next TP is Zychion. Than SSW

You should add the date of the Mini Qualifier as well. Wasn't it at March 27th?

And btw thank you for starting this thread, Mack.

Last edited:
Hurrikane said:
The Qualifier will be All Qualifying Teams hunting at once and only the winning team will progress to Stage 3 with the other 17 teams.

Date: Saturday 26th March.

Timeslots:

17:00 or 21:00.

Your Moblist for this hunt will be as follows:

Main Team:

Neconu: Dominant and Above: 10 points

Estophyl: Dominant and Above: 9 points

Razortooth: Any Maturity: 8 points

Warrior: Any Generation: 7 points

Neconu: Guardian and Below: 6 points

Estophyl: Guardian and Below: 5 points

Support:

Drone: Generation 05 and Above: 4 points

Calypsocod: Any Maturity: 3 points

Drone: Generation 04 and Below: 2 points

Exarosaur: Any Maturity: 1 point

Bonus Mob:

Kingfisher : Any Maturity: 25 points
(Once per nation per match)

Main Team size: 4
Support Unlimited

Hunt time is 3 hours as usual.

Start point: Camp Caravan TP

Rocktropia, Estonia, USA so far.

@Mack: can you make one of your Excel sheets please?
@Hurri: any support cap?

Sorry, been away a couple days, will get caught up on the opening post updates and get a scoresheet out tonight. - Mack

Sorry, been away a couple days, will get caught up on the opening post updates and get a scoresheet out tonight. - Mack

Good :) (instead of a +rep wich wasn't possible for me)

Rocktropia, Estonia, USA so far.

@Mack: can you make one of your Excel sheets please?
@Hurri: any support cap?

Yes, the Support Cap will be 100 points (raw score). Sorry for the omission. Hope to see you tomorrow.

Hurrikane

Back