Sad and pathetic (Ninja stealth accu spawns)

Trina Xenophage

Elite
Banned
Society
Jurai Blood
Corrianna Trina Xenophage
By now we have all seen in some form or other how truely sad and pathetic MA's attempts to drain ped from our cards are now days. The most recent one is the stealth ninja accu spawns that happen (to me at least) more then 15 times a session. I mine without armor and make it a point NOT to go where mobs are in large numbers. Recently in the last 3 VU's a new tactic is used by our pathetic hosts to gain decay / harass us/ steer us away from something...what ever the reason.

Tonight the epitomy of this crap came to a head when an aramax was spawned in the water next to me in my boat which immediately crit the boat for a hit of 65 before it sank and drown. Neeedless to say I was furious. All I was doing was cruisin around the entire map of Eudoria to get the last achievement for boating. I specificly bought a new boat yesterday to knock these out. In less then 24 hours the boat has been hit by these ninja spawns IN the water by random mobs popping out of nowhere. Another hit to the boat this evening was from an Estophyl that did the exact same thing.. spawned.. hit my boat sank and drown.

Come on MA are you guys seriously this desperate to take more money from people who dont wear armor and dive into piles of mobs? How much more of this cheap ass ignorant shit are you gonna do? How bout one of you PM me with an answer while I spend a few days out of EU making copies of over 350 dvd's of my play time and decide what to do with them. I have been aggitated before and I have been foul mouthed and have called you names over stuff like this. Yes I know I can be beligerant but I can stoop even further down to your level and get truely ignorant if thats what it takes for your wake up call.... GO FUCK someone else for a while.

Sounds like to me that they are trying to decay all the vehicles because otherwise most the vehicles are invicable. Vtols don't agro so they put in the event fort system that has us destroying all our cars except boats, I guess they are spawning mobs arround boats to get rid of them too, lol my guess is that they couldn't come up with some clever way for us to decay our boats so they are doing it for us.

If it happens it happens..

There is no other place to state issues and get heard so since this is their offical forum I post my official thoughts on what concerns me. Support is a joke and all I would get is a cut and paste "well thats just how it is".

Either way things are wayy outta hand now with crap like this and if no one has a pair of balls between their legs to confront them over it all the panzy ass sissy boys who sit on the sidelines will suffer more and more as they keep doing this crap.

I do have balls and WILL stand for myself. I also realise this "Official" forum is as much a joke as support so I have worked on other methods to get their attention should a gentle poke here not motivate some kind of change.

If it happens it happens..

There is no other place to state issues and get heard so since this is their offical forum I post my official thoughts on what concerns me. Support is a joke and all I would get is a cut and paste "well thats just how it is".

Either way things are wayy outta hand now with crap like this and if no one has a pair of balls between their legs to confront them over it all the panzy ass sissy boys who sit on the sidelines will suffer more and more as they keep doing this crap.

I do have balls and WILL stand for myself. I also realise this "Official" forum is as much a joke as support so I have worked on other methods to get their attention should a gentle poke here not motivate some kind of change.

rent a dump truck, fill the bucket full of free aol trial cds and dump it on their front door?:wise:

I've noticed a lot of ninja spawns of late and wondered if it was some new tactic, I considered posting about it but wasn't sure if it was just me imagining things.

Interesting to see I'm not the only one.

GL with corts sins they wont do shit to fix stuff like this untill the majority of the comunity has complained in support that they wont log in till its fixed. How about migrating to a new planet that actualy seems to care about its players. Sins SEE apears not to give a shit about us with their dodge tactics and PR spins arround ever situation I have decided not to give a shit about them and now direct every player I recruit to sign up ether at rocktopia or next island and tell them not to even bother with checking Calypso and Foma for download.

AOL disks are good for only one thing..To be used as coasters on your coffee table..

Soo I think giving MA a truck load of coasters would only aid them and not motivate them.

Karma...no one said anything about courts here... yet. As far as not supporting them.. the INSTANT Arkadia goes live and I log in my ass is in the TP and gone. I have been voting wth my ped card (more so my bank card) and not depoing again but obviously that is not getting their attention.

The crap of being in the midle of no where that does not have any mobs what so ever and having a mob land on my head multiple times a session for a few weeks now tells me its not a fluke and is now a "feature" in our platform. A feature which I as a player will not tolerate and will do what I can to make changes happen as I go out of my way to NOT be around mobs to do what I like within the game.

I havent had a problem with this using my hovercraft, but then again dont usualy use it close to the coast and usualy dont stop for anything when im in the water. Try recording a vid of this happening and put it on Youtube then link support to it and also put a link on the forum. Perhaps if they can actualy see whats happening they may be more inclined to fix it. Like the VTOL view, I made a vid about how it actualy looks in First person with the bar blocking my view and less then 2 months later (Not that long considering their track record) it was changed to the kickass view it is now. Threataning them will not work and most likely result in a ban.

it have never crossed your mind that the system is trying to give you a good loot?

try killing the mob they spawn on you, if its not already too late....

cheers

ermik

AOL disks are good for only one thing..To be used as coasters on your coffee table..

Soo I think giving MA a truck load of coasters would only aid them and not motivate them.

Karma...no one said anything about courts here... yet. As far as not supporting them.. the INSTANT Arkadia goes live and I log in my ass is in the TP and gone. I have been voting wth my ped card (more so my bank card) and not depoing again but obviously that is not getting their attention.

The crap of being in the midle of no where that does not have any mobs what so ever and having a mob land on my head multiple times a session for a few weeks now tells me its not a fluke and is now a "feature" in our platform. A feature which I as a player will not tolerate and will do what I can to make changes happen as I go out of my way to NOT be around mobs to do what I like within the game.

few few discs is some coasters.
dumping a dumptruck load on their front door means they cant go in or out easily, and they have to clean the mess up.

i don't care for the "ninja spawns" either. btw this isn't the first thread whining about it. mariko made one a month or so ago :eek:

hmm, maybe i should trying fly near the shore just above the water in my vtol and see if this happens.

By now we have all seen in some form or other how truely sad and pathetic MA's attempts to drain ped from our cards are now days. The most recent one is the stealth ninja accu spawns that happen (to me at least) more then 15 times a session. I mine without armor and make it a point NOT to go where mobs are in large numbers. Recently in the last 3 VU's a new tactic is used by our pathetic hosts to gain decay / harass us/ steer us away from something...what ever the reason.

Tonight the epitomy of this crap came to a head when an aramax was spawned in the water next to me in my boat which immediately crit the boat for a hit of 65 before it sank and drown. Neeedless to say I was furious. All I was doing was cruisin around the entire map of Eudoria to get the last achievement for boating. I specificly bought a new boat yesterday to knock these out. In less then 24 hours the boat has been hit by these ninja spawns IN the water by random mobs popping out of nowhere. Another hit to the boat this evening was from an Estophyl that did the exact same thing.. spawned.. hit my boat sank and drown.

Come on MA are you guys seriously this desperate to take more money from people who dont wear armor and dive into piles of mobs? How much more of this cheap ass ignorant shit are you gonna do? How bout one of you PM me with an answer while I spend a few days out of EU making copies of over 350 dvd's of my play time and decide what to do with them. I have been aggitated before and I have been foul mouthed and have called you names over stuff like this. Yes I know I can be beligerant but I can stoop even further down to your level and get truely ignorant if thats what it takes for your wake up call.... GO FUCK someone else for a while.

PP's or in this case SDS are responsible for spawning mob, where they spawn and how often they spawn. Globals ornot, it is definitely a bit of a cheap shot on us players. Mwahahahaa thats just evil lmao

it have never crossed your mind that the system is trying to give you a good loot?

cheers

ermik

Yeah, the old joke.
The guy who prays to win the lottery till God answer "Would you ever freaky buy a lottery ticket nub?" :laugh:

I think its time to start making inquiries regarding what goes on in EU now within the justice system.

Sorry if I miss understood you in another thread.

it's simply fantastic how otherwise individual, seemingly independent thinkers can assume that system development and product improvement somehow boils all the way down to personal persecution.

Really?

Mobs spawn in a different way than they did in the past. They spawn closer to humans. Maybe this was an effort by MA to give hunters more red dots on their radar. Maybe this was a "belligerent" attempt to "FUCK" you by the developers of the game.

I wonder which is more likely.. that the Mindark has meetings and develops features to thwart Trina Xenophage. Or maybe it's not all about you and your misplaced anger.

How can we say what is most probable?

Have to agree with rei here, if there is a increase in ninja spawn. It's more likely they spawn closer to players for better spawn.

it's simply fantastic how otherwise individual, seemingly independent thinkers can assume that system development and product improvement somehow boils all the way down to personal persecution.

Really?

Mobs spawn in a different way than they did in the past. They spawn closer to humans. Maybe this was an effort by MA to give hunters more red dots on their radar. Maybe this was a "belligerent" attempt to "FUCK" you by the developers of the game.

I wonder which is more likely.. that the Mindark has meetings and develops features to thwart Trina Xenophage. Or maybe it's not all about you and your misplaced anger.

How can we say what is most probable?
Or to save resources - maybe spawning mobs only in someone`s radar decreases server load because nothing is happening where there are no GDs. :scratch2:

cheers

ermik

Exactly what I thought :)
Kick that mob's ass and SEE what's inside :wtg:

Or to save resources - maybe spawning mobs only in someone`s radar decreases server load because nothing is happening where there are no GDs. :scratch2:

I like the way you think, but I feel a compelling responsibility as a programmer to inform you that this is unlikley.

The way you reduce server load is to "spin down" or "put to rest" elements of the world that are currently unoccupied. Your idea, while novel, is the exact opposite of what a logical thinker would do to reduce server load.

I like the way you think, but I feel a compelling responsibility as a programmer to inform you that this is unlikley.

The way you reduce server load is to "spin down" or "put to rest" elements of the world that are currently unoccupied. Your idea, while novel, is the exact opposite of what a logical thinker would do to reduce server load.

That reminds me of something that was requested from me last week..

"We need to match the search term against a database of search terms that aren't place names and give them an error if there's a match."

(the database being every single possible combination of search terms that ARE NOT places in the UK).

Yeaahhhh. That database would be.. interesting.

Ok, it was just a guess, don`t know anything much about it.

That reminds me of something that was requested from me last week..

"We need to match the search term against a database of search terms that aren't place names and give them an error if there's a match."

(the database being every single possible combination of search terms that ARE NOT places in the UK).

Yeaahhhh. That database would be.. interesting.

My advice?

Return "error in corporate logic" on all queries.

I had a Hogglo spawn right between my buttcheeks while I was armored for young fouls. That was one charmin experience I did not enjoy.

:eyecrazy:

Have you ever been mining and mining spawns sneak up on you ? Now thats a scary thought. What I would actually do in that case is wait for the mobs to spawn, kill em and see what happens. Ohh now you have just given me a good idea, Have to hit Eudoria with some bombs tonight.

Back