FYI: To Mindark please take a look at what the landgrab looks like!

Support has said that standing inside of a vehicle hit box so that you cannot be targeted (or making it very difficult to target), while being able to target others outside the vehicle, is an exploit.

Just having pitbulls out to absorb spread damage has not be labeled an exploit.

This is corrects.
What people cant see is there is a huge diffrance between just having pitbulls out to take dmg and standing inside them and be unhittable

I vote for no viehles within 100m from the marker

I see no problem with using vehicle as shields!

However if the vehicle is broken and it still protects you, I would see this as bad MA design, and DONT blame the players for that. This last weeks bugs from MA is turing into a witch hunt. Soon we cant do anything anymore in fear of hitting an bug created by MA.

At this point I dont know if a broken vehicle protects you or not, maybe someone can confirm that.

Thats kinda like shit. They can shoot you, but you can't dmg them back.

As far as I know, MindArk is looking into the balancing of the Landgrab and what issues have arisen with the recent implementations. I wouldn't be too surprised if we see some changes to the system soon. :)

As far as I know, MindArk is looking into the balancing of the Landgrab and what issues have arisen with the recent implementations. I wouldn't be too surprised if we see some changes to the system soon. :)

Glad to know that MA is looking into making changes, Hanne. :)

Someone compared the use of armor to using the pitbull as protection. Wrong comparison on many levels...

First, if you are wearing armor and get hit, YOU STILL TAKE DAMAGE! Whereas, if you are using the pitbull as a shield, whether standing "inside" or behind, you do not take damage, only the pitbull does.

Second, if your armor hits max decay limit, you have no option but to leave the area, hit up a repair terminal or auction, then return, having left the claim area for an extended period of time. The pitbull, on the other hand, you have a nifty little repair tool. And if you are standing inside the hitbox, you can repair to your heart's content and not really worry about healing yourself.

Third, let's talk about decay. My armor (I use gremlin/5b) decays about 36 ped on a 200 ped trox run. Max TT on the pitbull is 41 ped. After being completely destroyed from max SI, the TT decays about 10 pec. (maybe a bit more, since I haven't really done the math, but you get the idea) After an hour of non-stop attacks on the pitbull, I suspect the TT has decays about 10 ped. Given the armor most ppl use in LG, their armor/plates have probably decayed 200-300 ped.

Fourth, unless using (L) armor, the armor loses protective value as it decays. The pitbull has the same protective value, whether the SI is 1 or 1000.

That being said, give me an armor repair tool (one that repairs all 6 parts of my armor at once) and a UL set of armor that holds the same protection at 5% repair that it does at 100% repair, takes ALL the damage for me, and has bare minumum decay.

Once this happens, we can compare pitbulls to armor.

Last edited:
IF that aint exploting, what the hell is Exploiting????
That aint right, putting a bunch of pitbulls with high HP is fault, are they men or mouses?????

CK would harvest them like bad eggs if they had a fight for real!!!!

Dont accept fkn pitbull exploiting close to landmark!

MA open your eyes here too now Please!

Thnx Hanne :) If u spawn a vehicle in Eventzone and destroys, I think that you will have to go from eventarea and respawn the vehicle outside... Thats one possibility to make the fights even :)

I think the whole reason vehicles weren't made solid from the start was to stop vehicles mowing down pedestrians GTA style.....

that and people would have been standing on top and shooting mobs. Imagine a vtol with 3 or 4 people standing on top hovering just out of mob hit range.

Glad to know that MA is looking into making changes, Hanne. :)

Someone compared the use of armor to using the pitbull as protection. Wrong comparison on many levels...

First, if you are wearing armor and get hit, YOU STILL TAKE DAMAGE! Whereas, if you are using the pitbull as a shield, whether standing "inside" or behind, you do not take damage, only the pitbull does.

Second, if your armor hits max decay limit, you have no option but to leave the area, hit up a repair terminal or auction, then return, having left the claim area for an extended period of time. The pitbull, on the other hand, you have a nifty little repair tool. And if you are standing inside the hitbox, you can repair to your heart's content and not really worry about healing yourself.

Third, let's talk about decay. My armor (I use gremlin/5b) decays about 36 ped on a 200 ped trox run. Max TT on the pitbull is 41 ped. After being completely destroyed from max SI, the TT decays about 10 pec. (maybe a bit more, since I haven't really done the math, but you get the idea) After an hour of non-stop attacks on the pitbull, I suspect the TT has decays about 10 ped. Given the armor most ppl use in LG, their armor/plates have probably decayed 200-300 ped.

Fourth, unless using (L) armor, the armor loses protective value as it decays. The pitbull has the same protective value, whether the SI is 1 or 1000.

That being said, give me an armor repair tool (one that repairs all 6 parts of my armor at once) and a UL set of armor that holds the same protection at 5% repair that it does at 100% repair, takes ALL the damage for me, and has bare minumum decay.

Once this happens, we can compare pitbulls to armor.

Meh, cry babys! In EU you jump in first you may get bigger prizes! More often than not you is beta tester. Get a clues, get tactics! geez.

Meh, cry babys! In EU you jump in first you may get bigger prizes! More often than not you is beta tester. Get a clues, get tactics! geez.

Tactics? Where it has been stated it was not intended? Where it has been stated it will be changed? That is not tactics, it is an exploit as previously stated. Wow, we have an "interesting" community at times.

Tactics? Where it has been stated it was not intended? Where it has been stated it will be changed? That is not tactics, it is an exploit as previously stated. Wow, we have an "interesting" community at times.

Stated? Dem peoples grabed the land the way they did! You dun like it? Go hug mama's leg bitch. The rules is what you CAN do not what the losers say shouldn't be done.

That is why this game is awesome.

Stated? Dem peoples grabed the land the way they did! You dun like it? Go hug mama's leg bitch. The rules is what you CAN do not what the losers say shouldn't be done.

That is why this game is awesome.

Stated by MA the pitbulls were exploitable. Stated by SDS the landgrabs would be changing again. But I guess you are too busy with your awful attempt at writing and calling people "'bitch" to read that.

Excuse me?
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...n-by-exploit&p=2701956&viewfull=1#post2701956
RE: Use of pitbulls. See link to read initial support case.

What I see here is a bunch of noobs. A bunch of noobs who don't have the skill to utilize today's gear and Markup (meaning more people have PK gear due to low MU... unlike a couple years ago) to their advantage. In a time when the playing fields have been leveled via Tiered (L) gear, vehicles, and lower MU armor the "Known PVP'ers" are blatantly afraid that they won't be capable of making their avatars do what they want them to do in order to win the LA's. Noobs with a lack of RL computer multi-tasking skills is the problem. Years ago money used to buy PVP fame. Today it don't. Quick thinking, proper use of hotkeys, and strategy wins PVP. Evidently todays PK'ers ain't got it so they have to exploit the system.

Oh well.... Old timers can't seem to run with the bulls anymore. Kinda feel bad for em actually.

Menace

Thing is we never used the pibulls in this way they were there to protect against rockets and tanks etc bombing the claim and we have been attacked every round and we killed the attackers every round, but since u are a forum warrior who knows fuck all about pvp i am not gonna say more then that
/ happy trolling

Thing is we never used the pibulls in this way they were there to protect against rockets and tanks etc bombing the claim and we have been attacked every round and we killed the attackers every round, but since u are a forum warrior who knows fuck all about pvp i am not gonna say more then that
/ happy trolling

Actually it was more the attackers who used our pitbulls for hiding/exploiting.

The irony.

Actually it was more the attackers who used our pitbulls for hiding/exploiting.

The irony.

round and round we go......lol

My point is that just like in RL there are limits to what you can do, and things you just can't do. You can't just jump to the moon.

You can buy stuff and make things to blast off to the moon though. In EU MA sets the limits, whether it be repeatable missions, or vehicles that allow things you can't do without them, they just are.

Just like you can't kill people as you wish, but the leaders of countrys can. Take the opportunitys when you find them, and don't fault others because you didn't.

Last edited:
simple solution ... no repairing possible

I like this solution as well. It is elegant in it's simplicity.

I'm pretty sure this would kill the market for go go things.... I never thought they should be in EU anyway so I'll go for that.

Dang... i'm sure glad we fixed this! I was sore afraid dis problem would just ruin the whole universe!

The real problem of lg is not vehicles. The real problem is that atm fight costs too much for one week land owning. More lands at a time, ammo discounts and a bit longer ownership are required to worth fight.

The real problem of lg is not vehicles. The real problem is that atm fight costs too much for one week land owning. More lands at a time, ammo discounts and a bit longer ownership are required to worth fight.

Shrug, it's yer peds. dun like it dun spend dems.

sorry bleeding eyes person :)

costs of the event has nothing to do with the entertainment that's screwed

simple solution ... no repairing possible

It would solve absolutely nothing. You can't shoot through destroyed pits as far as I know. At the movie you can actually see most of the vehicles are destroyed, problem is you can't hit anyone. However that works exactly the same for attackers and defenders, which means probably both sides are hiding there.

But again Ill just repeat it one more time, current LG is crap, well maybe the idea of Fortress LG is cool, but they have to make it worth fighting for or it is going to be dead event. Current system is designed to drain peds and there is nothing wrong with it as long as it doesn't cross the border when in this case it is so far beyond the border that the border is a dot (winners get a big minus, they are not even able to break even!)

It would solve absolutely nothing. You can't shoot through destroyed pits as far as I know. At the movie you can actually see most of the vehicles are destroyed, problem is you can't hit anyone. However that works exactly the same for attackers and defenders, which means probably both sides are hiding there.

But again Ill just repeat it one more time, current LG is crap, well maybe the idea of Fortress LG is cool, but they have to make it worth fighting for or it is going to be dead event. Current system is designed to drain peds and there is nothing wrong with it as long as it doesn't cross the border when in this case it is so far beyond the border that the border is a dot (winners get a big minus, they are not even able to break even!)

Been this way forever! Make support case and go on. So you want this system but don't like it.. so?

i go out of this game and into the other one. ta ta

Been this way forever! Make support case and go on. So you want this system but don't like it.. so?

i go out of this game and into the other one. ta ta

I love people who comments others ideas and give absolutely 0 suggestions or ideas. GL with other game.

maybe they meant it to be for the lower level players rather than the middle / upper levels and thats why it's only for a week.

Last edited:

1. You should be able to place a vehicle at the marker, or wherever you want - just like irl
2. You should be able to repair your vehicle, wherever you want if your tools allow it - just like irl
3. You should be able to utilize physical characteristics of objects available to you and everyone - just like irl

The real problem here is that vehicles are walkthrough, just like Rony's "VTOL through the corridor example", Shit is buggy all over, fix the bugs and you'd get rid of a crapload of other problems. I don't think the LG has to be changed, it just has to be fixed with taking into account real world examples. Or there's gonna be one patch on top of another one, and the system wont be working in unison with it's own components.

Take some time to think about it, don't take the half*****-patch approach. I'm sure FPC doesn't have to rely on MA in this situation.

Some

ah, didn't know that ... well, I'll extend my list then :

1) No repairing during LG
2) Shoot through wrecks or make sure dmg is not distributed on wrecks
3) Put cost of LG at cost of fort events

Trying to help ;)

Atami

ah, didn't know that ... well, I'll extend my list then :

1) No repairing during LG
2) Shoot through wrecks or make sure dmg is not distributed on wrecks
3) Put cost of LG at cost of fort events

Trying to help ;)

Atami

Well me 2 Atami because I do care :)

I got also another idea to resolve these problems. I have a feeling fortress was the main idea for the LG and Land Markets were only to be planned for the very first time, they didn't expect it that people will blew up CR by themselves to be able to defend claim, so my idea do it like fortress events. Everything goes exactly the same but once CR is destroyed all members are teleported outside (stay only society which killed the CR) and a new round begins. Vehicle problem solved, mob training problem solved.

Well me 2 Atami because I do care :)

I got also another idea to resolve these problems. I have a feeling fortress was the main idea for the LG and Land Markets were only to be planned for the very first time, they didn't expect it that people will blew up CR by themselves to be able to defend claim, so my idea do it like fortress events. Everything goes exactly the same but once CR is destroyed all members are teleported outside (stay only society which killed the CR) and a new round begins. Vehicle problem solved, mob training problem solved.

Again, you dont seem to take in account that atm it is too expensive to fight for a land and return from tax is too low.
A bit longer ownership of the land and cheaper ammo/decay would be needed to worth the fight. Also, the one claim at a time thing will surely produce a stall in LG event since it exponentially increase the costs of getting one land.

PS: My Nr. 800 post! :)

Last edited:
Back