FYI: To Mindark please take a look at what the landgrab looks like!

Konvicted

Elite
Λкση ƬяυѕƬ Κσηνι¢тed
This thread has 1 goal, show to public and make mindark aware of how land area are "won" during landgrab since it has been re-implemented, nobody stand a chance against a whole lot of pitbulls as they are used as shields, explosives weapons become pointless, other vehicules are pointless too and basicly defense will always win!

I tryed to have these different society to fight us (cK) properly, not turn the LG into a hide & seek game because this is really what the LG is all about, seek people protected by damaged pitbulls which doesnt allow us to see them, not allow us to hit them and of course not allowing us attackers to claim the land (while anyway the main control is being destroyed by friend of the claiming society while the whole soc is hiding of course under the pitbulls mass near the claim marker ready to click..) so this method is kinda safe and secure!

We are not about taxes, we want a fair LG, fight against avatars not seek around chasing people impossible to reach..

My thought about it would be to not allow any kind of vehicules within a 60-70meter range around the claim marker or even not allow them inside the fort? Something has to be done about it and whatever been done so far to face their lame strategy was just fair i guess..

When the system fails, morons thrive with thug behaviors.

I know little to nothing about these events, but have witnessed grenade launchers in pvp before. Wouldn't this be an option to hurl explosives over the pitbulls? Granted, the damage is spread, but if you have enough of them, wouldn't you be able to bombard the defenders into submission? :scratch2: I really don't know, just a thought.

Yeah this is really silly. I don't know if removing pitbuls from the area would happen since I think they are intended to be used in pvp. If they don't get removed it might be best option to just make it that in pvp zone or LG zone to make vehicles auto-recall to storage once destroyed or after a shorter time span then normal. I guess they could still spawn a ton and jump from one to the next but would be only so long they could do that. I find it interesting it seems like other soc's people are helping them with there vehicles.

I mean there are some threads about it now... but what I don't understand is why don't you just launch grenades over the cars or use a heli to blow them up? I mean they have trapped themselves... why don't you use that to your advantage? I understand that the cars absorb some dmg but in the vid they are all broken so why can't you kill the ppl inside? Seems strange to me but then again I have never been to a LG event so who knows...

I mean there are some threads about it now... but what I don't understand is why don't you just launch grenades over the cars or use a heli to blow them up? I mean they have trapped themselves... why don't you use that to your advantage? I understand that the cars absorb some dmg but in the vid they are all broken so why can't you kill the ppl inside? Seems strange to me but then again I have never been to a LG event so who knows...

They are not in the car, nor are they standing in the center of a circle of cars. They are standing inside the kill box of the car. This makes them able to directly target you while you can not directly target them. That is the exploit.

The structure has been designed a way you can't hit people running on the destroyed vehicules and if you manage to hit once, you won't twice as they will just run to another pitbull you can't shoot thru, you have to live it to feel what i am pointing out

They are not in the car, nor are they standing in the center of a circle of cars. They are standing inside the kill box of the car. This makes them able to directly target you while you can not directly target them. That is the exploit.

exactly, so whatever they would be complaining about, they are the one ruining others people experience..

exactly, so whatever they would be complaining about, they are the one ruining others people experience..

Agreed. More and more these days it seems people feel it is ok to exploit, and they defend it voraciously. Absolutely ridiculous behavior in a game that functions with real money and needs people to stay playing in order to support loot.

Exploiters will care when their loot continues to degrade due to their own ignorance.

shame people can run in 60+ falx and almost wreck the LG too :(
amazing akon...
personally i think it is just silly to have the LG every week... terrible idea... only MA and or the other companies involved benefit...

1 week = 2-5 peds in taxes each participant...
1 LG could cost 200-500 peds if there is fighting...
not bad profit for MA :)

now if they made the LGs like the fort events... 10th of the decay and ammo... then LG would be worth it... but current system is rather crap... no matter how you cut it

Last edited:
strictly based on the math...
1 LA...

200 ped x 100 people (2 big socs and allies/feeder socs) = 20k peds or 2,000$
500 ped x 100 people = 50k peds or 5,000$

x 8 LAs... = 16-25k$ a week...

x 52 weeks a year... = 832,000$ - 1,300,000$ not a bad pay day for MA... these numbers are based on 1-2 hour LGs (1 hour of the control room is destroyed... 2 hours if you defend the CR...)

now if you reset a LA several times... the numbers could double or more!

While it is clear that the weekly land grabs are a money soak, and not nearly as useful as the original system.......what does that have to do with exploiting?

The structure has been designed a way you can't hit people running on the destroyed vehicules and if you manage to hit once, you won't twice as they will just run to another pitbull you can't shoot thru, you have to live it to feel what i am pointing out

ok thanks for pointing out what the exploit is about ppl I am sure many have not been aware of that.
Well let's hope MA is willing to follow your suggestion in OP then. Shouldn't be hard for them to do since the system is aleady in place to stop vehicle use.

I should not be blamed for jumping into a pack of mob, gathered by whoever near each doors.. and still they didnt help in the hide and seek game..

ok thanks for pointing out what the exploit is about ppl I am sure many have not been aware of that.
Well let's hope MA is willing to follow your suggestion in OP then. Shouldn't be hard for them to do since the system is aleady in place to stop vehicle use.

I don't wanna call it exploiting or whatever to get whoever banned or anything, all i want is bring the LG's main purpose, fighting, right here, they know what they are doing using shields while years ago you were not allowed to use pets as shields because they were causing the same problem as today.. and today it is even worst you can't reach anybody, defense will always win as they even send their friends outside their soc to destroy their own main control and quickly claim the land before anyone can even challenge them!

I think there is something major that needs to be done about it..

Maybe MA could adjust the vehicle hit able area to more closely follow the vehicles? and then people would be able to shoot through gaps at people? Worded as questions cause I am not sure on the targeting/hit system

I don't wanna call it exploiting or whatever to get whoever banned or anything, all i want is bring the LG's main purpose, fighting, right here, they know what they are doing using shields while years ago you were not allowed to use pets as shields because they were causing the same problem as today.. and today it is even worst you can't reach anybody, defense will always win as they even send their friends outside their soc to destroy their own main control and quickly claim the land before anyone can even challenge them!

I think there is something major that needs to be done about it..

pets didnt decay though like tanks... pitbulls and other vehicles... ;)

Maybe MA could adjust the vehicle hit able area to more closely follow the vehicles? and then people would be able to shoot through gaps at people? Worded as questions cause I am not sure on the targeting/hit system

wouldn't matter right here, they fix them over and over to avoid explosions, this doesnt change the fact they can't be hit hiding under or inside a pitbull, try to kill 10 people in 30 seconds while they are not hitable..

joker said:
pets didnt decay though like tanks... pitbulls and other vehicles...

true, but my point here is how it is used as god mode fields..

wouldn't matter right here, they fix them over and over to avoid explosions, this doesnt change the fact they can't be hit hiding under or inside a pitbull, try to kill 10 people in 30 seconds while they are not hitable..

true, but my point here is how it is used as god mode fields..

nor could they be distroyed ;) pitbulls can but people just repair them... i see your point about LG... i dont dispute there are some changes that need to be made :) but i am still pissed about the falx... we handled them... but if training mobs at rig is an exploit... using your mod fap... with 50-60 falx is too :)

Hai Moose!!!
(sorry back on topic)

nor could they be distroyed ;) pitbulls can but people just repair them... i see your point about LG... i dont dispute there are some changes that need to be made :) but i am still pissed about the falx... we handled them... but if training mobs at rig is an exploit... using your mod fap... with 50-60 falx is too :)

Well you seem to only focus on them falx, let me describe again how it happend, you guys stacked falx at both side of the fort so we couldnt get in through the door as i got there luckily my mates had time to destroy the door and the falx started to spread (blame the Artificial Intelligence, you plan turned back on you), also there were about 20 and i guess it doesnt matter how many in the end but please quit making me look like i am gulty of anything like that as it wasnt on purpose..

I say don't allow vehicules within a 70meter range near the claim (just like in fort) and add an auto-pickup in the area surrounding the claim

We ruined it by winning? lol

Would you be bitching if cK was holding land? Blame UU for your landgrab failure, they are the ones that took all your skilled members, not us.

I heard about your falx mob train by the way.. I guess you consider that an honorable tactic but somehow us simply standing and defending our fort isn't? :eyecrazy:

I wish I had an unlimited pitbull blueprint.

(sorry)

I can see landgrabs being redesigned so that the "thingy that you need to defend" (sorry havent paid that much attention to LG) is up high away from vehicle blocking.

Would you be bitching if cK was holding land? Blame UU for your landgrab failure, they are the ones that took all your skilled members, not us.

I heard about your falx mob train by the way.. I guess you consider that an honorable tactic but somehow us simply standing and defending our fort isn't? :eyecrazy:

If it was simply standing and defending your fort we would not be having this discussion...

OP was simply point out to MA what their LG had become with spamming Pitbulls around the LM.

Let them deal with it.

Thanks

ofc it is honorable to defend and succesfully hold it, i am only blaming you and CCCP (which both have friendly members) for not fighting properly, ofc you have an opportunity you choose to use (pitbulls) but it would be more fun if it wasnt just about grabing the land 'no matter what'! lol what is funny now i am being officially related to a mob train, thats bullshit.. all i want, all ck wants is have a proper fight not play a virtual hide and seek :eyecrazy:

Did you watch the video or try attacking any claim to understand what is happening?

and i guess you still have that main control blow up i managed to do with jak from the last LG stuck in ya throat, would explain why u pointing me as a mob trainer konvicted :laugh: ... all we want and i repeat myself is a fair fight, i didnt buy high tier pk armor, high tier rifle, handgun, rocket launcher and grenade launcher to turn into the counting seeker

and i guess you still have that main control blow up i managed to do with jak from the last LG stuck in ya throat, would explain why u pointing me as a mob trainer konvicted :laugh: ... all we want and i repeat myself is a fair fight, i didnt buy high tier pk armor, high tier rifle, handgun, rocket launcher and grenade launcher to turn into the counting seeker

Well that was only because you and jakster revived bugged in the same position for 10minutes.

Nice failed attempt at a mob train.

Well that was only because you and jakster revived bugged in the same position for 10minutes.

Nice failed attempt at a mob train.

So can you pk hof with all that on the spot reviving? and your own soc members admittal that Akon simply ran through you?? Fail.

On topic please. Landgrab ruined by Pitbull spamming on the LandMarker position.

Back