Online Friends Bugged

Blake Seven

Marauder
Society
The Disturbed Ones
Blake Seven Simons
Since yesterday's update I no longer get the friends online status correctly shown for all my friends.

The list shows some as being online and others as being offline yet I can receive messages from them and see them globalling so I know they are on.

When I reply to a message from them is get "****** is no longer online" displayed in the chat window :dunno:

Maybe they are hiding from you. :laugh:

I suspect it is a server problem. This has been around before. But typically, it has shown up as people appearing online when they are not. Then everybody freaks out and reports the player as being hacked. You must've been around for that, you've been here longer than I have.

same here
only funny thing is in my FL that friends who are online suddenly leave in my chat window and actually not left at all but are still online and when i check my FL they seem to be offline :scratch2:
also i have experienced that when someone loggs in/out the message appears twice right after each other that they joined/ left :girl:

I've had the double joined/left bug after having an "Error" when teleporting, a relog cured it.

The problem I experienced with a particular friend earlier cured itself when he relogged. It seems he was the one with the bug rather than it just being me. Other friends couldn't see him online either, he had to relog cos auction wasn't working for him and as soon as he came back all was working again.

Silly Game

I had that same bug about 5 weeks ago with a mate who was sitting in the room with me. I got a message saying he had left the universe, but I could see him still playing. I could recieve PM's from him, but not reply. I relogged and it didn't fix it, but it fixed when he re logged. Only ever happened the once, but it was wierd.

The real online friends bug is this;

:)

Last edited:
Back