Event: Medusa Miner's Marathon! 1k PED prizes

76ped Niks - Pemphredo (my second global on that island)

287 ped Ignisium - Enyo

Took almost two minutes between dropping the bomb and hearing the applause - hurray for loot lag! :)

I'm away for a few days so no score updates at the moment but I'll do a full update when I get home :)

Ignisium on Bakunawa

showimage.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Keep 'em coming :)

443PED Alf

103PED Terru

I know this isnt according to the rules, but I'm just showing off that i hit a nice hof there yesterday ))

Scores

1= BB BB Punisher: 4
1= Jewel Bugg Fleming: 4
3. Norman Norm Moon: 3
4. Torene Tor Alaranth: 1

Still some work to do before we can award the first Explorer Prize, but BB is closest with 4 islands.

PS Grats Gently :D

51PED Nik - Enyo

Incidentally, I had a XII the other day that would have been a global if not for the tax. It's funny how much of a difference those little swirlies make. I keep telling myself 4 XII's is better than 3 barely globals, but there's just something about those dang swirlies...

Scores

1= BB BB Punisher: 4
1= Jewel Bugg Fleming: 4
1= Norman Norm Moon: 4

I would call that close :D

130 ped Solis - Bakanuwa

59 ped lumis on ouroboros

damn if i posted them all earlier i'd bew the winner already ))

oh well ))

Scores

1. Jewel Bugg Fleming: 5
2. BB BB Punisher: 4
3. Norman Norm Moon: 4
5. Ivana Gently Kutchukokoff: 1

Bugg takes the lead, and got the 4th island too!

Scores

1= Jewel Bugg Fleming: 5
1= Norman Norm Moon: 5
3. BB BB Punisher: 4
4= Torene Tor Alaranth: 1
5= Ivana Gently Kutchukokoff: 1

One week left!

It went quiet again... still some PEDs to be won here :)

Scores

1= Jewel Bugg Fleming: 5
1= Norman Norm Moon: 5
4= Ivana Gently Kutchukokoff: 1
4= Zina Zina Razvan: 1

Only one day plus a few hours left!

The quiet from my end was not for a lack of trying. :) Just had a bit of a bad run lately.
Luck finally changed though:

439ped Duru - Bakunawa

I saw that one in game...congrats

I've tried too. Mining here has not been good. I'm probably done. :)

Bugg moves into outright first place with that one. Just a few hours left to catch up!

I saw that one in game...congrats

I've tried too. Mining here has not been good. I'm probably done. :)

Thanks. :)
Yeah, if it hadn't been for this event, I would probably have taken a short break from mining. Returns were rather... "below average" lately.
Then again, I really can't complain. The first three weeks of April were certainly "above average" for me, so I suppose a few poor weeks were due. :)

(all done here, by the way - dropped a few more bombs in the last hours before the deadline, but nothing to add to the score)

Plenty of XII along the way and I dropped lots of amps here. I thought one of use would be able to get 6 of the islands...Congrats Bugg.

and thanks Oleg.

Final scores

And it's all over!

The final scores are:

1. Jewel Bugg Fleming: 6
2. Norman Norm Moon: 5
4= Ivana Gently Kutchukokoff: 1
4= Zina Zina Razvan: 1

Congratulations to Bugg, Norm and BB who win the prizes, and thanks to all who took part in the contest.

No-one managed to win an Explorer Prize. I guess you're all too scared of those Scipulor and Sumima :D

I will PM the winners to arrange prize collection.

Thanks Oleg, and the LA owners, for hosting this event!

I hadn't been to the Medusa islands before this event, so this was a very nice way to get to know the place. I hope you'll forgive me if I stay away from there for the next week or so. I mined there almost exclusively for the past few weeks, so I need a bit of a change of scenery. :) But after that I'll certainly return there regularly for some more mining trips.

Back