loading_screen_april2011b.jpg

OLA-65 WOF 2011 SPONSOR :sniper:

is the best spot in Entropia Universe

to hunt the new Calypso breed

and achieve your SHINKIBA MISSIONS !!

map_ola65.jpg

South-East of the Wolverine Hope TP
revive @ 39734,45605

CREATURES : Three dna SHINKIBA. max maturity & max density : old alpha to stalker
ORES: belkar, dianum, terrudite, lysterium, copper, xeremite
ENMATTERS: growth molecules, magerian mist, alicenicies liquid, typonolic steam, crude oil
:tower:

Summarized by the report established by the geneticist Zingo Panor, employee at Agency 65:

To begin, everybody was able to notice what hits the headlines on Calypso today, the sudden appearance of this new quickly baptized creature Shinkiba.
We know that it was necessary, in normal conditions and on the ancient Earth, millions of years of evolution to see appearing a species.
But we know now for several years of colonization that it is there quite otherwise on this extraordinary planet.
Here, the frequency of the genetic transformations is incredibly brought up, challenging the laws of the science. Maybe we will explain it one day.

Let us go into the facts.
It is not about the birth of an only or several mutated creatures.
It is about a whole population.
More curious still, three DNA implanted in the fertiliseur they was even contaminated, producing of this fact Shinkiba which very quickly chased away the former population.

In the present state of our knowledge, I can emit two hypotheses:
1. One of the DNA mutated and contaminated, I do not still know how, the two others.
Problem: Shinkibas also replaced the former stump on the old continent.
Did they swim across ocean?

2. Something that we did not detect occurred, and affected daikibas.
It was maybe a cosmic ray, the passage of a comet, a push of electromagnetism, a stronger radioactivity, I don't know...
At the moment, we cannot pronounce and it is not my domain.
To see if the other creatures react in the coming weeks or month.

I am scientific, I do not believe in a divine intervention.

PANOR Zingo,
Geneticist class 1

Number of globals and people superiors in all other main lands, since the arrival of Shinkiba!
( Except Fortuna, CP and TI )

That is THE moment to go hunting Shinkiba, take advantage there !

PS : Gratz to all recent HOFfers !

Up 'cause of old thread is uped.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Gratz to Johan Kris Zatorski, who killed a Shinkiba prowler at OLA-65 and found loot worth 17840 PED the 30.04.11. :thumbup:

I for one was not around the time they introduced this new mob to calypso. I for one also missed out on the mission introduced for them specifically, now I can't hunt them comfortably to complete the mission. A maturity level of at least Old & above or lower would be more preferable Fed Solo for myself and countless others. But if these things are supposed to be tougher than daikibas then I don't see how I can come along and hunt stalkers on your LA. Sorry & Gl to your LA.

Np Rufen Power. Goodluck to you :)
Thanks for your opinion.

Gratz to Serty Herot Deto, who killed a Shinkiba Old Alpha at OLA-65 and found loot worth 15972 PED the 19.05.11. :thumbup:

panneau_pub1.jpg

A special thanks to all entropians who daily hunt or mine at OLA 65.
Happy to see you like this land
, and good luck to you :)

panneau_pub2.jpg

I was just reading the old thread, and I feel there is a 'gap' in the market that you're missing a little.

The Bronze mission requires you to hit Old and above, if you hit Mature, you get no kill point, if you hit a young, you get -1 kill point - not good, especially when they are all too plentiful in the wild.

My suggestion to you would be to set your maturity to about 55% maybe a little more, have no Youngs and Matures, some Old and Mainly Provider/Dominant with some Alpha etc (and possibly have one spawn Maxed also.)

I think this will attacked a lot of people who want to complete the missions, but don't want to waste thousands killing Prowlers and Stalkers that, in my opinion on average, don't loot very well at all!

The decrease in maturity, I believe, will see a lot more players hit your land and keep it churning profit over time, this will, I also believe, negate the loss of HoF profits.

GL :)

I don't think I will set medium maturity but thank you for your opinion.

Gratz to Geir SirCuteNShy Halv who killed a Shinkiba Stalker at OLA-65 with a value of 1544 PED, the October 5th 2011.
:thumbup:

Gratz to Mamie Tooty Ricici who killed a Shinkiba Prowler at OLA-65 with a value of 1496 PED, the October 9th 2011.
:thumbup:

Gratz for Mr Bobo Jangles who found a Belkar deposit worth 1350 PED at OLA-65, the October 21th 2011 :thumbup:

Thank you for your nice bump Svarog :)
Goodluck to you @ OLA-65 and anywhere !

Number of globals and people superiors in all other main lands, since the arrival of Shinkiba!
( Except Fortuna, CP and TI )

That is THE moment to go hunting Shinkiba, take advantage there !

PS : Gratz to all recent HOFfers !

Yay!!..I will check that out for Iron Mission too :wtg:

:sniper: Still Ores/Enmatters & Shinkibas max density & maturity @ OLA65 !!

Between MM & WoF 2012, come to try this beautiful part of Calypso and maybe achieve the missions !!

:sniper: Still Ores/Enmatters & Shinkibas max density & maturity @ OLA65 !!

Before WoF 2012, come to try this beautiful part of Calypso and maybe achieve the missions !!

OLA-65 : Best Shinkiba spot of Calypso !

​Who will make the next 18K HoF @ OLA65 ?
Try your luck ! It could be yours !

OLA 65 resupplied !

Shinkibas with max density and max maturity are back !

:sniper:

After some provisioning problems, Shinkis are set to max density and max maturity again !

Enjoy !

Back