RobVee's Pet Shop

RobVee

Animal Tamer
Society
Shaolin
Rob RobVee Vee
RobVee's Pet Shop

Your one-stop pet shop! :whip:

You can find RobVee's Pet Shop at Medusa Bazaar, floor 2, shop 2.

shop1.jpg

RobVee's Pet Shop is conveniently located near the floor 2 televator.

shop2.jpg

A view of the entrance of RobVee's Pet Shop.

Stock

Tamed animals
  • Various pet deeds*
Taming gear
  • Various types of brushes
  • Various types of whips
Taming supplies
  • Various stacks of fruits
  • Various stacks of nutrio bars
  • Various stacks of sweetstuff
Miscellaneous
  • Always other items in stock at competitive prices
Promotions

Discounts
Made a purchase at RobVee's Pet Shop? Get a 20% discount at Chellie's Beautique!

shop3.jpg

An in-shop sign reminding you about the 20% discount deal with Chellie's Beautique.

Sponsoring
RobVee's Pet Shop is sponsoring a free ferry service to Medusa Bazaar for new colonists! Find me ingame or send me a private message at this forum.

* Currently, due to the absence of the taming system, you cannot see the type and maturity of the pet.

Looks like a nice shop I'll have to visit in the not-too-distant future to repurchase a pet since I TTed mine about a half a year ago, lol.

A simple request - Please get UL whips in stock if you don't have them already, and keep them in stock when you can (i.e. set up a buy back program). Been looking for a shop that sells UL whips all the time on a regular basis for a long while. Eventually I'll need an UL mamba or something similar and I'm sure many others will too.

Sidenote - has anyone tried to use whips in Greece yet?!?

Has anyone ever tried using the auction to sell a pet? Never seen anything in there in all the time I've been in game.

Last edited:
Looks like a nice shop I'll have to visit in the not-too-distant future to repurchase a pet since I TTed mine about a half a year ago, lol.

A simple request - Please get UL whips in stock if you don't have them already, and keep them in stock when you can (i.e. set up a buy back program). Been looking for a shop that sells UL whips all the time on a regular basis for a long while. Eventually I'll need an UL mamba or something similar and I'm sure many others will too.

Sidenote - has anyone tried to use whips in Greece yet?!?

Thanks! If I can get my hands on some unlimited whips, I'll let you know!

Awesome shop, everyone should have a visit :) Gratz on the opening, RobVee!

And while you're at it, feel free to PM me for any beauty needs.

:girl:

Last edited:
Nice, getting ready for the inevitable return of taming, keep the faith!:)

Shop restocked! Thanks to all the buyers!

I also have some new stock of Dominax Original Mamba (L) whips, including one with very high TIR's for fast tiering.

Keep whipping! :whip:

Shop restocked! Thanks for shopping!

New stock added for Animal Brushes (L) and Advanced Animal Brushes (L) at competitive prices!

Time for a little bump!

All the shops at Medusa Bazaar are currently bugged. I cannot add new items to the shop, but the current stock can still be bought. Have a look and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

The shops are fully functional again! I've just finished restocking!

Shop restocked again! Thanks for shopping!

Also lowered prices on non-advanced Animal Brushes (L), available in various TT-amounts.

Get your brush before taming is back! :whip:

Still no UL whips I see :( Would be nice to have some in there.

-Bemo-

Rob well done, keep it up. Once taming is up will try to use your shop as an outlet for uber mobs.

Still no UL whips I see :( Would be nice to have some in there.

-Bemo-

I hope to offer UL whips too in the future. If I can get my hands on one, I'll let you know!

Rob well done, keep it up. Once taming is up will try to use your shop as an outlet for uber mobs.

I'm sure we can work out a deal. Thanks for considering!

Shop restocked again!

Thanks for buying and hope to see you all again soon!

Shop restocked again! Thanks for shopping! :whip:

Shop has just been restocked! Thanks to all buyers! :whip:

One question ... Has pets returned? Please tell me about that. Thank you.:scratch2:

Nope. We're still waiting for MA to re-implement the little critters. I think last ETA was early 2012.... but then again ...

Happy 2012 everyone! :whip:

The shop has just been restocked with pet deeds. My stock of pet deeds is almost running out, so get your pet deed before the reimplementation of taming while you can!

Thanks to all buyers!

Happy 2012 everyone! :whip:

The shop has just been restocked with pet deeds. My stock of pet deeds is almost running out, so get your pet deed before the reimplementation of taming while you can!

Thanks to all buyers!

Hehehe Rob Vee,

I buyed a couple of those deeds... fun bet to me. Hate to see the whole situation though.

Buy these things folks!

Awesome gift! can't go wrong there.

Hehehe Rob Vee,

I buyed a couple of those deeds... fun bet to me. Hate to see the whole situation though.

Buy these things folks!

Awesome gift! can't go wrong there.

Thanks mate!

I've just finished restocking the shop! My stock of pet deeds is running really low now. So, if anyone wants a pet deed before the return of taming, be quick! :whip:

Coord? Thanks.

Coord? Thanks.

Sorry, I don't know exactly. Currently, I'm at work. I'll reply again later with the exact coordinates.

Thanks for your patience!

Back